Prolonged cough causes painful sensations, interferes with normal functioning and rest, and can also bring many more troubles to the patient. The presence of a cough can talk about a large number of diseases, but, as a rule, it indicates viral and infectious diseases. A good cough medicine should not only dilute sputum, but also remove the emerging manifestations of the disease.
What kind of syrup from a wet cough for children is best used, is specified in this article.
- 1 Properties of
- 1 Properties of
- 1 Properties of
- 2 Indications for use
How to use
- 3.1 Pregnancy use
- 4 Side effects
- 5 Price for preparation
- 6 Reviews
- 1 Properties of
The Alteika not only liquefies phlegm, but also has expectorant effect. It envelops the mucous membrane, making the cough less painful. The end result can be achieved by stimulating the vomiting center in the brain, which in turn causes the activity of the ep
How to take Ambroxol cough syrup is indicated in the article here.
In addition, Alteika also has a whole range of actions:
- It removes inflammation from the mucosa;
- It helps to reduce the production of gastric juice, which, in turn, protects the bronchi from damage by hydrochloric acid;
- It activates the cell renewal.
What are the names of cough syrups for children that exist, is indicated in the article.
The drug Alteika produced by Galichpharm is available in liquid bottles:
- Glass vial with a liquid of 100 and 200 ml;
- Bank, the volume of which is 100 ml;
Indications for use
This medication should be used as a cough suppressant that occurs in a chronic or acute form of bronchial disease. Indications for use of the medicine:
- Laryngitis( larynx lesion);
- Tuberculosis( sometimes accompanied by bronchitis);
- Tracheitis( tracheal injury).
What kind of syrup from a cough during pregnancy is best used, you can find out by reading this article.
How to use
For children over 14 years and adults, the dose should equal 1 tbsp.spoon. Take the medicine 4-7 times throughout the day. For children from 7 to 14 years, a cough syrup is prescribed for 1 dessert spoon 4-7 times for 24 hours. For children 2-7 years of age, the dosage should be 5 ml( 1 tsp).The medicine for children can be given 4-7 times for 24 hours. For children 1-3 years the dose should be 2.5 ml( half of 1 tsp).Take the medicine 3-4 times throughout the day. For children under 1 year, the dose should also be 2.5 ml. Take the medicine 2 times for 24 hours. Children under 6 years of syrup should be diluted with a small amount of water( 2-4 tsp). Syrup should be used before eating!
How to correctly use syrup for children from Erespal cough, you can find out by reading this article.
The duration of the course of treatment with syrup depends largely on the effectiveness, and should be determined in each case individually. The average treatment is 2-4 weeks.
Application in pregnancy
The cough syrup instructions say that there is no data on the use of the drug in pregnancy. This cough syrup can be taken during pregnancy only under the close supervision of a doctor.
However, pregnant women in the early stages still not recommended to take tinctures, which are prepared on the basis of the root of the althaea.
The article specifies the instructions for the cough syrup Dr. Mom with which you can read through this article.
There is one unwritten rule: if a cough syrup can be given to children under 3 years of age, then a pregnant woman can safely take it.
Side effects of
- Allergic reaction may occur from taking this medication;
- Progression of dry cough may also occur.
- Alcoholic cough syrup should be taken with extreme caution by people who suffer from diabetes mellitus( DM);
- Syrup should not be taken if there is an individual intolerance to individual components of the drug.
The article contains reviews of syrup from dry cough Herbion.
Overdose with the drug appears in:
- Feeling of nausea and vomiting. In such a situation, immediately wash the stomach and stop taking it;
- This cough syrup can not be used with other preparations containing codeine, becausethis greatly complicates the dilution of sputum.
If an allergic reaction occurs, treatment should be stopped immediately.
The article reviews reviews of cough syrup for Linkas children.
The price of the preparation
The cost of the syrup from the cough Altayka: for 100 ml you will have to pay 89 rubles.200 ml of medicine costs 290 rubles.
How to correctly apply syrup from cough Stodal in pregnancy, will help to understand the information from the article.
- Albina 34 years, Moscow. The cough syrup of Alteika was advised by a doctor. The syrup is very good and it helps. I gave my child 1 teaspoon several times a day, and cough completely gone for 3 days. Alteika is very pleasant to taste and smell. The syrup has a thick consistency.
- Анастасия 45 years, Saint Petersburg. Unfortunately, our children are still very small, so their immunity is still weakened. Treatment of infectious diseases is inevitable. After the next walk, my child began to cough. I went to the pharmacy and saw in the window non-standard packaging for a relatively small amount of money. The apothecary told me that this medicine is based on the nature of lactic medicinal components. The syrup was very palatable. And this is a huge plus, I did not have long to persuade my son to drink it( even asked for supplements).We drank the syrup for 5 days until the cough completely failed. This drug is suitable for adults and young children, since it is based on herbs.
- Александра 29 years, Volgograd. I want to describe my opinion about this medication. This remedy perfectly helps not only with a wet, but also a dry cough. The syrup itself is very sweet, but if the child is uncomfortable to drink it, then you can dilute the drug with water. I bought a large bottle, enough for a long time.
- Сергей 33 years, Arkhangelsk. My child became ill - a strong cough appeared. I did not really want to "poison" my child with antibiotics, so I bought a syrup from a cough in Alteyka's pharmacy. To be honest, I'm amazed. A week later, there was no trace of coughing. Elena Elena 46 years, Moscow. My child became ill, a dry cough appeared, which we could not cure. I found this syrup on the Internet and decided to buy it, since it's very low cost. The cough was gone. I was very pleased. I advise everyone.
What syrup with barking cough is best used and in what dosages, it becomes clear after reading this article.
Alcoholic cough syrup is used for coughing. It actively dilutes sputum and removes bacteria from the bronchi. The main advantage of this drug is that it is based on medicinal plants. According to the reviews, the minus is a not very convenient measuring spoon and a short period of storage of the medicine in an open form.