Preparation Flebodia 600: detailed instructions for use, reviews and price of medication
Flebodia 600, international name "Diosmin" - preparation of angioprotective action .
Produced in France in the laboratory "INNOTHERA CHOUZY".
Pharmacological group of drugs - angioprotectors.
- Formulation and formulation of the drug
- Pharmacological action
- Pharmacokinetics of the preparation
- Indications, contraindications and caution for admission
- Dosage and application methods depending on the disease
- With hemorrhoids
- Venous insufficiency
- In pregnancy
- Special instructions
- How much does Flebodei 600
- Reviews for
Product Form and composition of preparationsata
The drug is available in tablets of round, convex shape with a pink film membrane. Tablets are packaged in blisters of 15 pcs., And are embedded in cardboard packages together with instructions for use.
The bundle can contain 1 or 2 blisters, that is 15 or 30 tablets.
The active substance Flebodia 600 is "Diosmin" - 600 mg, the aids include:
- microcrystalline cellulose - 910 mg;
- stearic acid - 50.05 mg;
- colloidal silicon dioxide - 3.5 mg;
- talcum - 10,24 mg.
Composition of shell:
- shellac - 150 μg;
- beeswax - 75 mcg;
- carnauba wax - 75 mcg;
- red oxide - 20 mcg;
- black oxide - 130 mcg;
- crimson dye - 401 mcg;
- titanium dioxide - 4, 026 mg;
- hypromellose, propylene glycol - 458 mcg;
- macrogol stearate - 1, 967 mg;
- microcrystalline cellulose - 7, 866 mg;
- hypromellose - 9, 832 mg.
The preparation according to the active substance has a number of analogues, which differ in the content of auxiliary substances.
Pharmacological action of
Thanks to the diosmin( active ingredient), the drug has the following properties:
- effect of venotonization;
- reduces stagnation in veins, and also increases their tone;
- improves the resistance of capillaries, increasing lymphatic drainage and microcirculation;
- has an anti-inflammatory effect;
- is the regulator of blood supply to the skin;
- blocks free radicals, the synthesis of thromboxane and prostaglandins.
The drug also contributes to the enhancement of vasoconstrictive actions of noradrenaline( norepinephrine), adrenaline( epinephrine).
Pharmacokinetics of the preparation
Flebodia 600 is well absorbed into the blood plasma from the digestive tract, where it is observed after 2 hours from the time of taking.
After 5 hours, cmax is reached in the blood plasma.
The drug is evenly distributed, and also accumulates in the walls of the hollow and subcutaneous veins located in the lower limbs.
To a lesser extent, it is contained in the veins of the lungs, liver, kidneys and other tissues. Selective accumulation in venous vessels is reached a maximum of 9 hours after ingestion and 96 hours remain, after which 79% is excreted in the urine, 11%, with feces and 2.4% with bile.
Indications, contraindications and caution to admit
The instructions for use of Flebodia 600 indicate that is indicated with:
- microcirculation disorders;
- of chronic lymphovenous insufficiency of the lower extremities;
- varicose veins in the lower limbs.
The drug is contraindicated in with:
- increased susceptibility to the constituent components;
- of lactation;
- for children, as well as for adolescents under the age of 18 years.
How useful and effective is apple cider vinegar from varicose veins you can learn from our article.
With varicose veins, Detralex shows good results, doctors' reviews about which we have put together.
Caution when taking
Before taking FLABODIO 600, should be taken into account:
- Do not be afraid of drug treatment for people whose activity is associated with increased concentration of attention( motor vehicle drivers), since it does not have the effect of inhibiting a person's reaction;
- If necessary, it can be used during pregnancy, but it is forbidden when feeding a baby with a breast, although there is no data on the penetration of the drug into the milk;
- Can be used with medications of other groups.
Doses and methods of use depending on the disease
Depending on the disease, the dosages differ.
During exacerbation of hemorrhoids "Fleobodia 600":
- reduces the manifestation of venous stasis in the hemorrhoid veins;
- neutralizes inflammation;
- relieves soreness and unpleasant feelings.
The drug should be taken during a meal of 2-3 tablets. The course of therapy is 1 week.
Used in conjunction with other drugs shown for the treatment of this disease, it is only an addition to them. Purpose of treatment:
- to slow down the progression of the disease;
- prevent complications;
- to improve the quality of life( relieve pain, reduce edema).
The drug is applied 1 time in the morning, before consuming breakfast. The course of treatment depends on the severity of disease:
- in mild cases - 2 months;
- with seizures and trophic disorders - from 3 to 4 months;
- with trophic ulcers - 6 months.
If necessary, the course is repeated after 4 months.
The drug is prescribed to treat lymphovenous insufficiency in the chronic form of in the 2nd or 3rd trimester of pregnancy.
It is prescribed in a dose: 1 tab./ 1 p.in a day. Admission is stopped 14 days before the expected delivery.
Symptoms of overdose have not been observed to date. And the reviews of patients who took Flebodia 600 during pregnancy are mostly the most positive.
Our readers recommend!
For the treatment and prevention of varicose veins and hemorrhoids, our readers use the method first voiced by Malysheva. Having carefully studied it, we decided to offer it to your attention. Opinion of Doctors. .. »
Side effects of
What adverse effects can cause drug administration:
- manifestation of allergic reactions. In this case, treatment should be interrupted;
If these conditions occur, you need to see a doctor, to review the prescribed dose.
For the treatment of acute hemorrhoids, it is necessary to take Flebodia 600 in combination with other means.
If there are no positive results in the near future, it is necessary to once again be examined and corrected the therapy.
There is evidence that the drug is effective in preventing bleeding, which can occur due to the use of the intrauterine device, as well as phlebectomy.
How much does Flebodei 600
Price Flebodia 600 depends on the number of blisters in the package, as well as from the region of purchase.
They can vary:
- "Flebodia 600" 15 tablets - 395 00 - 695 00 rub.;
- "Flebodia 600" 30 tablets - 685 00 - 1 742 00 rub.
Buy Flebodia 600 in pharmacies and pharmacies on the prescription.
The period of its validity is 3 years, after this time the medicine loses its validity and is prohibited to be consumed.
The temperature during storage should not exceed 30 ° C, and the place where the medicine is kept should be out of reach of children.
Reviews for Flebodia 600 for hemorrhoids and varicose are only positive, here are some of the them:
- Anastasia. After childbirth I began to suffer from varicose veins in a small pelvis, the doctor prescribed this medication for me, but I have not tried it yet.
- Natalia. If attributed to a doctor you need to drink. I have been taking this drug for a week, and I am pleased with the results.
- Nicholas. A year ago I drank the drug for a month and it helped me a lot. I forgot about varicose for about a year, and now this problem has appeared again. I want to be treated again, because last time Flebodia greatly helped.
- Hope. I take medicine only on the 2nd day, 6 times a day.from hemorrhoids. It seemed to get better, although I could sit down. It will be seen how things will go further.