How to take Detralex with varicose veins: instructions and recommendations
Varicose veins are an actual problem that occurs with an enviable frequency in many people. As a result of this disease, swelling of the legs, thrombosis and inflammation, leading to serious problems.
It is for this reason that it is necessary to provide appropriate treatment more quickly in order to keep your legs in a beautiful and healthy state. Many patients in their reviews note that treatment for varicose with Detralex gives positive results regardless of the stage of the disease.
The components of the drug increase the tone of the veins, reduce their tension, dilute the blood plasma and stop the formation of thrombosis and thrombophlebitis. This is a unique remedy that really can cure of varicose veins, in some cases forever.
Let's look at the specifics of using Detralex for varicose veins in more detail.
- Phlebological administration of medication
- Action of the drug on the veins and the body as a whole
- Scheme of reception d
epending on the disease
- Treatment recommendations
- Contraindications and limitations
- Side effects
Composition of the drug
The drug is available in the form of oval tablets with a dose of 500 mg. The coating is made in the form of an orange shell, due to which it is convenient to drink tablets. Detralex contains almost 90% of the active substance diosmin.
And the remaining 10% is the second active substance - hypoperidine and excipients, namely:
- microcrystalline cellulose;
- sodium carboxymethyl starch;
- magnesium stearate;
- purified water.
Phlebological administration of medicament
The main purpose of Detralex is the treatment of varicose veins. In the period of varicose veins, there are failures in the bloodstream of the veins, which cause the formation of thrombi, knots and the appearance of edema of the legs.
If you do not provide timely treatment, you may experience unpleasant consequences until the death. Therefore, it is necessary to take Detralex at the first stage of varicose veins, at the first signs of varicose veins.
Phlebologists also prescribe medication for the following problems:
- persistent pain in the legs;
- in case of convulsions in the limbs;
- during a feeling of heaviness in the legs;
- in the event of trophic inflammation on the skin surface;
- during hemorrhoidal seizures;
- with the appearance of seals in the veins.
Action of the drug on the veins and the body as a whole
Detralex is a phlebotrophic type product with a highly effective effect. On the human body, it has a complex effect. The two active components of the Diosmin and Hesperedin component have the following actions:
- Diosmin enhances the tone of the veins, reduces the permeability of the vessel walls, resists the stagnation of blood in the veins, accelerates blood flow, lowers the hydrostatic pressure in the veins;
- Gesperedin has a strengthening effect on the walls of blood vessels, accelerates the outflow of blood.
In addition, the main components are combined with other substances, so the agent has the following effects on the body:
- medication suppresses the action on prostaglandins E2, E26 and thromboxane B2, which cause inflammation;
- has an antioxidant property, the drug stops the appearance of free radicals that cause damage to the walls of blood vessels;
- prevention of adhesion of leukocytes to the walls of vessels and their further penetration into surrounding tissues;
- decrease in the number of white blood cells in inflamed tissues;
- reduction in the level of release of toxic substances - leukotrienes, cytokines and superoxides of oxygen;
- has a positive effect on blood microcirculation.
Scheme of reception depending on the disease
In accordance with the instructions for use, Detralex should be taken in accordance with the status and severity of the pathology:
- With varicose veins , the drug should be taken twice a day. At lunchtime, you should drink 1 tablet in the meal time, as well as 1 tablet in the evening during dinner. Take the tablets with plain water. The course of treatment with the drug for varicose is 2 months. It all depends on the severity of the disease, so it's still worth a doctor check-up so that he can make the necessary appointments.
- During chronic venous insufficiency the drug is taken twice a day for 2 tablets - in the lunch and evening period. After a week of treatment, you can reduce your intake - 1 tablet twice a day.
- With the acute form of phlebological diseases, the drug should be taken 2 times a day. At lunchtime and in the evening, 3 tablets. After a week, you can reduce the number of tablets to 1, take it twice a day.
- During thrombophlebitis and postthrombophlebitic syndrome the drug should be taken twice a day for 2 tablets - at lunchtime and in the evening. Then after 7 days, take also twice a day, but 1 tablet. But still in this case it is only an auxiliary treatment, therefore it is necessary to undergo a medical examination to appoint a complex therapy. Detraleks with thrombophlebitis is taken only for prophylactic purposes. Period of treatment with pills is about six months.
- During the of the preoperative and postoperative phlebectomy period , the drug is taken 2 times a day for 2 tablets. Before the operation, the remedy should be taken for a month and a half. In the postoperative period is taken up to 3 months, it all depends on the severity of the operation.
It should be noted, whatever disease was, the tablets should be taken only during meals.
Recommendations for the treatment of
During the course of treatment of varicose with Detralex it is advisable to use complex therapy.
It is advisable to follow such advice during the treatment and after the final stage of therapy to maintain the achieved results and prevent the recurrence of the disease:
Our readers recommend!
For the treatment and prevention of varicose veins and hemorrhoids, our readers use the method first voiced by Malysheva. Having carefully studied it, we decided to offer it to your attention. Opinion of doctors. .. »
- It is necessary to wear compression stockings .The density and level of compression of stockings should be selected by a specialist, therefore, during the selection, the severity of the disease and the physical parameters of the patient( height and weight) are taken into account. Compression stockings are worn daily and removed only at bedtime. Dress them should be in the morning lying on the bed.
- It is necessary to control the body weight .Excess body weight can create additional stress on the legs, eventually because of this, there may be problems with blood circulation and outflow of lymph.
- To regulate the motor functions throughout the day .Namely, rest and activity should alternate. It is not advisable to sit or lie in one place for more than 3 hours. Lying, sitting, walking, should alternate.
- Every day you need to do special foot gymnastics , which improve blood flow. These exercises should appoint a specialist.
Contraindications and limitations
Despite the fact that the constituent components of the preparation are of natural origin and absolutely safe for the human , there are still indications in which it is not advisable to take Detralex tablets:
- For children and adolescents under the age of 18, , because there is no data on the effect of constituent components on the children's body.
- Allergic reactions of to the constituents of the drug substance.
- During lactation, .The taking of tablets by nursing mothers should be carried out only under the close supervision of a phlebologist and pediatrician. It is also best to take the drug at this time, only if it is vital.
During pregnancy, you can take the drug, but still only in serious cases and when absolutely necessary. According to the research, the components of the drug do not have a harmful effect on the mother and child.
But many doctors recommend taking Detralex during this period only in case of emergency.
Side effects of
In rare cases, there may be side effects when taking the medication:
- various manifestations of an allergic nature - urticaria, rashes on the skin, Quincke's edema;
- disruption of the digestive system - nausea, painful sensations in the abdomen, constipation, diarrhea;
- Neuralgic disorders of - dizziness, frequent headaches, feelings of weakness, frequent fatigue.
Detralex is a drug that has been tested by time. It really proves its effectiveness and can quickly cure of varicose veins. Many patients in their reviews note the positive qualities after the first days of treatment for varicosity Detralex.
Of course, in order for the treatment to be successful and positive, it is necessary to be examined beforehand by a specialist and only after its conclusion and recommendations it is possible to proceed with further treatment of varicose veins.