Cranberries are not just delicious fruit. It contains many useful components that are so necessary for the normal functioning of the human body. In a certain region the plant has different fruits. But they are all edible and useful. Apply viburnum in cooking, medicine and food industry. But most often cranberry fruits are used in the treatment of colds.
- 1 Use and operation
- 2 Recipes
- 2.1 Morse
- 2.2 With honey
- 2.3 Jelly
- 2.4 Berry and citrus blend
- 2.5 tea for children
- 2.6 Quick juice
- 3 Contraindications
Use and operation
Useful impact cranberries onthe human body is explained by its compounds, which includes such components:
- Vitamin C .This component is known for its positive effects on the body during the cold. He successfully fights with manifestations of the common cold, strengthens the defenses of the body. The concentration of vitamin C in fruits of cranberries is commensurable with lemon, grapefruit and orange. Acids of organic origin .This can include apple and lemon. They have an excellent antiseptic effect.
- Fructose and glucose .These components give the patient strength for the subsequent fight against the disease.
- Flavanoids .These substances have a disinfecting effect on the body.
- Vitamins .Cranberry contains a lot of useful vitamins, including A, B, C and vitamins K1.
- Microelements .A large number of these components takes part in the normal functioning of the body, which is disturbed by the common cold.
On video cranberries with cold:
Thanks to such a large number of useful vitamins in the fruits of cranberries it is possible to determine its therapeutic properties and a positive impact on the patient.
If you compare cranberries with raspberries and kalina, the therapeutic effect is directly fruit. Roots, leaves and stems are also actively used in folk medicine, but only in the treatment of other diseases.
Cranberry has the following medicinal properties:
- Cures the inflammatory process. Due to this property, the patient will be able to better tolerate the symptoms of a cold, and his body will be better able to fight the focus of infection.
- It has antipyretic properties, due to which it is possible to reduce the high body temperature.
- Successfully fights viruses and microbes, so it cures colds at the molecular level.
- Tones and strengthens the patient's body.
With the use of cranberry berries, it is possible to activate the process of producing substances that are an integral part of immunity. Therefore, cranberries can be used not only for curative, but also for preventive purposes.
If you use cranberries after recovery, this will reduce the possibility of relapse with a more pronounced clinical picture.
And here's how to drink Cycloferon for a cold, and as far as this remedy is effective, this article will help you understand.
How to apply Viferon suppositons in pregnancy for colds, and what effect can there be in this article.
helps if Nimesil helps with colds and how effective it is is described in this article: http: //prolor.ru/g/lechenie/ nimesil-pri-prostude.html
And here's how to take aspirin for a cold and what properties it has.
Recipes of the
Of course, to assess the full use of cranberries is real only if you use it fresh. But this does not mean that it is worth to give up no less effective fruit drinks, drinks and jelly. During preparation of a medicine from a cranberry at cold it is necessary to adhere to the important rule: to minimize thermal processing of fruits. The longer they are boiled or heated, the less useful components it will contain.
Take a glass of fruit, mash to make juice. Add 1 liter of cold water. Warm up and wait a few hours. Add a sweet taste to the fruit when adding honey or sugar to it.
Taking an anti-cold medication to keep throughout the day in unlimited quantities. Cranberry juice is an excellent way to lower body temperature, relieve chills, aches in joints. If consumed in a warm form, then the mors has a diaphoretic effect.
Place a glass of fruit in a juicer, adding 100 g of honey. The resulting mixture should be placed in a tightly closed container. Take medication morning and evening. A mixture of such components as honey and cranberries, amaze with its wide range of therapeutic effects.
It strengthens the defenses of the body, reduces body temperature and exerts a tonic effect. In folk medicine, cranberry juice is an excellent alternative to antibacterial drugs.
As the cranberry contains a lot of pectin substances, the fruits are perfectly gelled, and you do not need to use additional stabilizers. To get a delicious and healthy jelly, you need to take 500 g of berries, chop, to make juice appear. Add 100 ml of water, sugar and send the mixture to the fire.
Boil not more than 10 minutes. Pour over prepared kremankam. Take jelly for colds 2 times a day. Prepared produt helps detoxify the body, reduces swelling of the nasopharynx and softens the pain in the chest, which arose because of a protracted cough.
This delicious and healthy drink is very easy to prepare. To do this, you need to take a glass of fruit, grind it through a meat grinder. Do the same with lemon and orange. Add the sugar to the mixture. Eat small meals throughout the day.
Tea for children
You can prepare anti-cold tea for children using raspberries and cranberries. To do this, take these components in equal proportions, add sugar, water and bring to a boil. Infuse several hours and consume during the day.
Fast fruit drink
It is necessary to take berries in an amount of 20-30 g and mash with a fork. Add 1 liter of water and cook for 3 minutes. Sweeten the drink with sugar or honey. Filter the Morse and allow to cool.
What is the most effective prevention of cold during pregnancy in the early stages, will help to understand this article.
And here's how to take Ibuprofen for a cold, and how this remedy is effective, is described in great detail in this article.
Perhaps you will also be interested in learning about whether it is possible to drink Acyclovir for colds.
How to take a pill for cold Remantadine, and how effective this tool is, is described in great detail in this article.
It is also important to understand how to remove the first symptoms of a cold, and what means in this case are the best.
And although cranberries are a natural product, it has certain characteristics in which the use of berries should be limited. To contra-indications of cranberry drinks and dishes it is possible to carry:
- Individual intolerance to .This suggests that the human body is not able to digest certain components in the berry, resulting in an allergy.
- Gastritis and gastrointestinal diseases related to acidity of .When you take cranberries, it affects the acidity in the body, so this can lead to an exacerbation of gastritis and other gastrointestinal diseases.
- Ulcer and PDK .The fruits of cranberries are able to influence the course of the pathologies presented.
Many people are interested in the question: is it possible to consume cranberries during pregnancy? Doing this is not contraindicated, but only do this without exceeding 2 liters of drinks per day.
On a video drink from cranberries with cold:
Berries of cranberries and drinks can be regularly consumed if you are planning a pregnancy in order to improve and cleanse the body. In addition, this product can be administered throughout the pregnancy, and especially in the first trimester. This is due to the fact that the stick will prevent anemia, because it does not allow to lower hemoglobin. If a woman has frequent headaches during pregnancy, then one can consume cranberries with honey throughout the day.
The main advantage of cranberry berries during pregnancy is that they have a bactericidal and diuretic effect. Thus, the expectant mother will be able to get rid of edema and various infections that affect the oral cavity and genitourinary system.
To overestimate the benefits of cranberries on the human body is simply impossible. During the cold, this is one of the most effective means by which you can alleviate the course of the disease and strengthen the defenses of the body. There are no special contraindications to taking cranberries, but if you are not sure, it is better to consult with a specialist about this.