Pastilles "Bronchicum" is a medicinal preparation on natural plant basis. The main active ingredient is thyme. This plant has long been used in folk medicine and has proven its effectiveness. Features and dosage of the use of pastilles for coughing "Bronchicum", as well as possible contraindications are described in detail in our information.
- 1 Composition
- 1.1 Composition
- 2 Instruction for use
- 3 Dose and dosage regimen
- 3.1 Side effects, overdose
- 4 Price and Form Release
- 5 Reviews
Action of the drug
The use of pastilles "Bronchicum" is indicated in inflammatory processes of the upper respiratory tract. They facilitate soreness in the mouth, and also contribute to the rapid excretion of phlegm. The use of pastilles is justified in acute respiratory infections, as well as in the complex therapy of bronchitis, pertussis and other similar diseases.
Bronchicum pastilles produce the following effect
- Broncholytic properties help to increase the activity of the epithelium of the upper respiratory tract.
- Active components have a liquefying effect, increasing the amount of secretion.
- Antimicrobial and bactericidal effects are well suited to eliminate inflammation.
- A pronounced expectorant effect will help to bring sputum out of the bronchi faster.
The lozenges must be slowly dissolve until completely dissolved in the oral cavity.
The main therapeutic effect provides natural extract of thyme. It has antibacterial properties, and also affects the excretion and spitting of sputum during inflammation from the upper respiratory tract.
- Thyme herb extract.
- Ammonia solution.
- Ethanol 90%.
- Acacia gum.
- Purified water.
- Silicon dioxide colloidal.
- Stearic acid.
- Magnesium stearate.
Externally a small size of pastilles with cream color. They are packed in plastic blisters for 10 pieces.
Cardboard pack contains two blisters and instructions for use. Be sure to read the features of taking the drug before use.
Instruction for use
The drug is recommended in a complex therapy for different types of cough. This universality is explained by the double action of the drug. It actively dilutes sputum in bronchi and lungs, and then promotes its excretion. In addition, the drug has a stimulating effect on the activity of the body's immune forces. This helps to quickly cope with the disease and prevent the risk of protracted bronchitis.
Indications for use:
- Bronchial asthma.
- Respiratory diseases.
- Chronic and acute bronchitis.
- Bronchoectatic disease.
- Inflammatory processes of the upper respiratory tract.
- Chronic bronchitis of a smoker. Colds with a pronounced cough.
You can not always use the drug. Despite the external safety of the product and its natural composition, lozenges can lead to negative reactions, and in some cases the risk from their use may exceed the potential benefit to the body.
This applies primarily to patients with problems in the central nervous system, as well as brain injuries.
- Individual intolerance to the drug components.
- Chronic heart failure.
- Intolerance to fructose.
- Hepatic and renal failure.
- Pregnancy and lactation period( only with the appointment of a doctor).
- Child age under 12 years( risk of suffocation)
Among the main features of the application can be noted the ban on use together with other antitussive drugs. This can cause increased production of sputum, reducing the output functions. Such conditions are extremely dangerous, because this is a direct threat of pulmonary edema. Also, while taking the drug should adhere to the drinking regime, so that the treatment was most successful.
How to treat badger fat cough in children and how effective it is will help to understand this article.
But what to treat an allergic cough in adults and what are the most effective means, is described in this article.
What to do when a cough and runny nose does not pass for a long time and what tools should be used first of all, is specified in this article: http: //prolor.ru/n/ bolezni-n /rinit/ nasmork-ne-proxodit-2-nedeli-u-vzroslogo.html
why the adult does not go through a cough and runny nose and what means should be used to overcome the problem, is described in this article.
Dosage and dosage regimen
The drug is not particularly recommended for children under 12 years of age in avoiding the risk of suffocation as a result of swallowing the lozenges. At the same time, if the child already completely independently can dissolve similar medicinal preparations, it is possible to prescribe the "Bronchicum" reception from the age of six.
How to take pastilles from a cough "Bronchicum":
- Children from six to twelve years - one lozenges three times a day.
- Children from twelve years, teenagers and adults - two lozenges three times a day.
The regimen can be adjusted independently, depending on the effect of the drug. Usually noticeable relief comes about on the third day of treatment, but it is not recommended to use the lozenges for more than ten days in a row. In the case of a weak therapeutic effect or in the absence of it, you need to see a doctor for further agreement on the treatment plan.
Side effects, overdose of
Symptoms of an individual intolerance or allergic reaction can become digestive-intestinal disorders, vomiting and diarrhea. Less common are allergic skin reactions and Quincke's edema. In the event of one or more of these symptoms, it is better to consult a specialist for alternative treatment.
Price and form of release
The drug is dispensed without a prescription. Shelf life of the drug is 3 years from the date of issue. You can not use the remedy after this time, otherwise the risk of poisoning and manifestations of side effects is great.
Approximate cost of pastilles for coughing "Bronhicum" is 180 rubles. The storage conditions do not differ from the standard recommendations: the temperature is not higher than 25 degrees Celsius, in a place inaccessible to children.
Cough lozenges "Bronchicum C" - an excellent alternative to the usual syrups. They dissolve well in the mouth, providing the maximum effect from taking the medicine. Good bronchodilator and anti-inflammatory properties of the drug provide a speedy recovery, as well as help to strengthen the immune system.
For those who want to learn about what to treat, when a child does not get cough, you should go to the link and read the contents of this article.
What to do, when after a cold does not go through a dry cough and what means should be used, is described in this article.
Why does the child have a hoarse voice and barking cough and what should be done with this problem.very detailed in this article.
And here is how a strong barking cough is treated and what means are the most effective, this article will help to understand.
How to treat a cough for tonsillitis in a child and what should be used first, is described in this article.
- Nikolay: "I used the Bronchicum remedy for the treatment of chronic bronchitis. On the specifics of his work can not use some drugs. In this regard, lozenges are much more convenient: they are perfectly stored, and there is no risk of accidental spillage, as with the use of liquid syrups and drops. Pleasant taste and unexpectedly good effect. Dosage, honestly, I deliberately violated, using tablets five to six times a day. The result turned out to be good, but I also used other medications, so it's difficult to evaluate a single action. "
- Svetlana: " Bronchicum "pastilles are kept in our medicine cabinet. Excellent means and is inexpensive. I start to take at the first signs of a cough and soreness in the throat. My husband does not like the taste, but for me it is very pleasant and unobtrusive. The main thing that copes with a cough and without the use of syrups, it is a pity that children under the age of twelve can not be given. "