Along with the cough syrup, a special mild and anti-inflammatory effect is also enjoyed by special drops of "Gedelix."Unchanged as an additional means of complex therapy, the drops are excellent for both inhalation and oral administration. Pharmacology of the drug helps to liquefy and withdraw phlegm from the bronchi and lungs, and the natural composition will allow the use of drops and for the treatment of children.
How is cough treatment in children 3 years old, you can learn from this article.
- 1 Indications
- 1 Ingestion
- 3 Dosage
- 4 Inhalation
- 5 Cost and storage conditions
- 6 What can I use in return
- 7 Reviews
- Inflammatory processes of the upper respiratory tract.
- Bronchial asthma.
- Viral infections accompanied by cough.
- Dry cough of any localization.
The drug should be approved with your doctor. Do not use Gedelix without concomitant medicatio
What to do when the cough comes out yellow sputum, indicated in the article.
Contraindications of drops "Gedelix" will hypersensitivity of the patient to the components of the drug. Side effects include nausea, dizziness, and abdominal pain. There may be indigestion, as well as vomiting. Symptoms quickly go away after the drug is discontinued and local drugs are used.
Do not use Gedelix drops when treating a child younger than 2 years of age. Complex diseases, such as arginine succinate synthase enzyme deficiency.
The treatment plan is appointed by the doctor, it also corrects the duration and success, if necessary, canceling or adding concomitant medications. If no other dosage has been prescribed, the drops should be taken according to the instructions.
Children younger than 2 years of age are not allowed to take drops, but the rest of the age group should take the medicine three times a day for the appropriate dosage. You can dissolve drops in tea or ordinary water, for adults, maximum efficiency is achieved when used in its pure form. It is important that Gedelix drops instructions for use for children are always indicated on the package of the drug.
How to deal with the fact that the child has a dry cough in the morning, you can read in the article.
- 2 to 4 years: 16 drops each.
- From 4 to 10 years: 21 drops each.
- From 10 years and older: 31 drops each.
For better sputum discharge, you should drink the medicine with plenty of warm liquid. Do not use with other medicines that are aimed at suppressing cough. This will create unfavorable conditions for excretion of sputum from the bronchi.
Taking drops is necessary for at least a week, if during this time there were no visible changes in the child's condition, and coughing is still dry and sputum is bad, urgent medical consultation and replacement of the drug are needed. After the disappearance of the symptoms of the disease, it is necessary to consolidate the effect by taking drops for another 2-3 days.
How to cure a cough with green phlegm, but without the temperature, is indicated in the description for this article.
Reception for inhalations
Often drops "Gedelix" is used for inhalations for colds. To do this, use a special professional inhaler, dosage and composition of drugs in which is determined by the protocol of treatment and the age of the patient.
The following scheme can be used for a home inhaler:
- Dosage will depend on the age of the child: up to 10 years 1 ml of "Gedelix" is diluted with 2 ml of saline. Children over 10 years old are given the following proportions: 2 ml of drops are mixed with 2 ml of saline.
- The temperature of the liquid should not be more than 40 ° C to avoid burning the larynx and facial skin.
- Periodicity of procedures 3-4 times a day before bedtime. Most often the procedure is carried out in the first three days, after which you can reduce the number to two times a day.
Inhalations are carried out by a special modern device nebulizer. He proved himself very well in the treatment of bronchitis and pneumonia, as well as with the auxiliary means of complex therapy of asthma and other lung diseases.
An adult cough with vomiting, how to help him and what to do to help understand this article.
Observing simple recommendations, as well as observing the state of the child, you can quickly defeat the disease and avoid many complications.
The inhalation procedure can not be performed if the patient has the following symptoms:
- Temperature rise more than 37,9º С.
- Allergic reactions to the drug components.
- Nasal bleeding.
Properly conducted inhalations significantly more effectively help liquefy sputum and reduce the overall duration of treatment. A comprehensive approach to combating such conditions guarantees a quick result.
If a dry cough does not clear your throat, folk remedies should be used. More details about which is indicated here.
Cost and storage conditions
"Gidelix" drops are available in free sale, they do not require a prescription for their purchase. The cost of the drug is relatively low: approximately $ 5 per bottle with a dosage of 50 ml.
When creating suitable conditions, the unopened vial can be stored for up to four years from the date of issue. It is ideal to use the original cardboard package for this. Protect the product from direct sunlight and significant temperature changes. Optimal conditions: from 15 to 25º C in a dry shaded area. The drug should not be frozen.
The open vial is stored for no more than 6 months under the same conditions as .It is necessary to limit children's access to the medicine, in case of an overdose of the drug - immediately go to the hospital for emergency care.
The article indicates why there is a cough without a cold and how to deal with it.
What can be used instead of
Good analogues of the drug will be drops "Bronchipret ", which contains extracts of ivy and thyme. Essential difference of this drug will be contraindications to the use of children under 6 years old, while "Gedelix" can be used since the age of two.
What to do, when there was a coughing runny headache with no temperature, you can find out by reading this article.
Ingredients from a cough of Ukrainian origin have a different composition, the active ingredient of which is an extract of licorice root, but also used in the treatment of colds and inflammatory diseases. But, that to use gedelix drops or syrup for children the choice is for the parents.
How is the treatment of tracheid cough, you can find out by reading this article.
Drops "Gedelix" have proved themselves well in the complex treatment of inflammatory processes and for liquefaction of dry cough. Use the drug should only be prescribed by the doctor and under his supervision.
Contraindications for Gedelix are few, this is up to two years of age and individual intolerance to active components. Reasonable approach to the selection of medicines and taking complex measures will allow you to cure the colds in your child as quickly and effectively as possible.
In an adult dry paroxysmal cough, which treatment is best suited, it becomes clear after reading this article.
- Nikolay, 51 year: "Drops" Gedelix "advised against a strong cough. I am a smoker with experience, so the diseases of the pulmonary apparatus are constant. Prior to this, they bought a medicine for their grandson, he was treated for bronchitis, and I took the rest of the drops. Almost immediately I felt the result, the cough was not so painful, it became easier to cough up in the morning. The grandson also recovered faster, at least the cough was gone in less than a week. A good medicine and inexpensive. "
- Sergey, 33 years old: "After the diagnosis of" acute bronchitis ", our pediatrician prescribed a daughter" Gedelix "in drops. Do inhalations nebulizer in the clinic, almost immediately noticeable effect. Intake to us they said you can appoint after two years, so we still can not( daughter 1,8 years), but the inhalations are allowed. A good alternative to the usual methods and very pleased with the natural composition, because for such small chemicals can not be used. "
- Zoe, 31: "I am a mother with experience and for the last 12 years I have faced various diseases, so I know how important it is to grab the disease at the very beginning and take adequate measures in time. With the older daughter, we went to hospitals and took a horrific amount of medications. After all this nightmare, I began to more consciously approach the choice of medications and not so blindly believe the opinion of the doctor. Often pediatricians prescribe medication according to the principle: the more expensive, the better. Parents also want their children to buy the most expensive drugs, thinking that they are acting for good purposes. Yes, of course, there are different cases, but sometimes quite budgetary version will act better than advertised means. For the treatment of their children, I have in stock several effective methods, drawn from traditional medicine. If the disease is just beginning, it is possible to cure only them, the main thing is not to be lazy and not get carried away by such treatment. If no visible effect is observed, do not delay and call the doctor. For myself, I also chose the list of the most natural and effective drugs, among which there is "Gedelix."The syrup has a rather pleasant taste and the children never refuse to drink it, but the maximum effect will be on the use of drops, which are a real godsend for children who are often ill. After buying a nebulizer, cure a cold and a strong cough became even easier, and for inhalations I use drops of "Gedelix."