Sinusitis - a disease of the nasal cavity, which is inflammatory. The disease affects not only adults but also children. To eliminate all of its unpleasant symptoms, you can use medicines or folk remedies. To achieve maximum effect, the doctor can prescribe a comprehensive therapy.
- 1 Main features
- 1.1 Detection of signs of disease in children up to the year
- 1.2 Detection of signs of disease in children 5, 6-7 years
- 1.2.1 Acute form
- 1.2.2 Manifestations of chronic disease
- 1.2.3 Manifestationvarious forms of the disease
- 1.2.4 Manifestation of a disease without a cold
- 2 Therapeutic measures
- 2.1 Therapy of a viral disease
- 2.2 Medication intervention
- 2.3 People's help
- 2.3.1 Inga
- 2.3.2 Homemade Drops
- 2.3.3 Internal Reception Tools
- 2.4 Help for Dr. Komarovsky
The main symptoms of
The disease can manifest itself in children of di
Which antibiotics for sinusitis and sinusitis should be used, you can learn from the article.
Detection of symptoms in children before the year
At this age, children can not tell themselves what hurts them, what feelings they visit. But there are a number of signs that each mother will be able to give a correct assessment of the situation. They include:
- a bad dream, the child is inactive, he always wants to sleep;
- obstruction of the nasal passages, resulting in the baby's nasal voices and difficult breathing;
- from the nose goes a large number of mucosal secretions, which have a purulent character;
- body temperature can rise to a mark of 38 degrees.
How often sinupret can be used for sinusitis is indicated in this article.
However, the nasal sinuses at this age are not yet formed! Therefore, higher signs can be evidence of other diseases. But in any way a genyantritis.
Detection of signs of the disease in children 5, 6-7 years
To manifest an illness at this age begins to be more active. Here his symptoms depend on a kind of pathology.
How to treat bilateral sinusitis is indicated here in the article.
If the disease is acute, the child often complains of the following symptoms:
- discharge from the nasal passages and bad nasal breathing;
- sensation of tension in one or two sinuses of the nose;
- pain in the cheekbones, head. If one-sided sinusitis occurs, only one part of the face can be affected. When diagnosed bilateral, the pathological process involves the entire face;
- toothache, which is only intensified when chewing;
- pain in the head. In the affected sinus, pus is concentrated, which leads to internal pressure in the sinus, and this provokes a pain syndrome.
How long it is possible to use sumamed for sinusitis is indicated in the description for this article.
On the video - the symptoms and treatment of sinusitis in the child:
Manifestations of chronic disease
The development of the disease in chronic form occurs as a result of negligence of the parents and not responding to the anxious symptoms of acute sinusitis. As a result, the disease goes into a chronic stage.
Manifestations of this form of sinusitis in a child are characterized by symptoms of the disease in the acute stage, only now they are less pronounced. Unpleasant signs can visit the baby for a long time. The stage of remission alternates with exacerbation. During this period, the necessary processes are started in the mucous system. As a result, the body's defenses will weaken.
Manifestation of various forms of the disease
Genyantritis in children 5-7 years old is subdivided into cat, purulent and viral. For the first species is characterized by an acute course, the bone and periosteum are involved in the process. Purulent discharge from the nose may be absent. Purulent form of the disease is accompanied by an increase in body temperature, purulent discharge with a smell from the nose.
It is contagious, you can find out by reading this article.
By type of inflammation, sinusitis is divided into catarrhal and purulent .In viral sinusitis, the voice changes in the child, the discharge from the nose can contain bloody clots, pain pressing pressure "behind the eyes."
Manifestation of a disease without a cold
At this age, the presented ailment can occur without a common cold. In this case, parents should know the symptoms, so as not to miss the precious time and start the necessary treatment.
For those who want to know what dangerous sinusitis is worth reading this article.
- a slight rise in temperature, which can last for several days;
- permanent nasal congestion. Runny nose does not leave the baby for a week;
- headaches, which are aggravated by movement;
- pain in the jaw during chewing;
- on the x-ray image of the sinus will be presented in the form of dense opaque spots.
Infectious sinusitis can occur in children who have very low immunity due to the presence of a concomitant disease:
- adenoids are 2-3 degrees;
- allergic diseases, in which the children have swelling for a long time;
- various polyps, which are diagnosed as chronic sinusitis;
- is an innate curvature of the septum of the nose.
To distinguish a common rhinitis from a genyantritis is very simple. During rhinitis, the baby has a stuffy nasal passages. With genyantritis they are laid in turn.
How long can I use for maxillary sinusitis amoxicillin is indicated in this article.
If you have time to recognize the symptoms of sinusitis, then do not delay with treatment. Do self-medication here is unacceptable, you can use only those remedies that the attending physician will recommend.
Therapy of a viral disease
To eliminate all unpleasant manifestations of a viral disease, it is necessary to perform complex treatment. It presupposes:
- the use of medicines, the action of which is directed to the elimination of symptoms;
- local activities, the purpose of which is to strengthen immunity;
- the doctor appoints surgical treatment extremely seldom and that only in case of acute necessity.
What kind of nasal drops with antibiotics from sinusitis should be used, indicated in the description in this article.
On video - genyantritis in children, symptoms and treatment for Dr. Komarovsky:
When treating children's genyantritis, doctors often prescribe certain drugs. In this case, the specialist takes into account the general well-being, the age of the patient, the stage and form of the disease. For this reason, self-medication is excluded. To effective preparations carry:
- application of drops and sprays;
- reception of antibacterial medications and antibiotics;
The most effective vasoconstrictive drops include the following:
These tools allow you to quickly release nasal breathing. But the use of drops is not recommended for a long time. For a child, vasoconstrictor drops should be obtained in the form of a spray or aerosol. Thanks to this effect will occur faster. All the medicinal components will be distributed evenly and in the exact dosage.
What is the temperature for inflammation of the sinusitis?
A doctor can prescribe a baby treatment with antihistamines, analgesics and anti-inflammatory drugs. Thanks to them, it is possible to eliminate the first signs of pathology. The most effective are usually Protargol and Kollargol.
The video tells how to treat viral antritis:
In modern medicine there are antibiotics that have a local effect. They include Isofra, Bioparox. Excellent effect has a means of plant origin - Sinuforte. Its composition presupposes the presence of therapeutic substances of the cyclamen tubers.
How to use tuya oil for sinusitis can be found in this article.
When there is an advanced stage of the disease, antibiotics can not be avoided here. To children the doctor can prescribe such medicines:
It is necessary to use UV irradiation, UHF currents in the treatment of pediatric sinusitis. But the effectiveness of the implemented activities will be noticeable when combined with drug treatment.
Antihistamine treatment is advisable to appoint, provided that it provoked the formation of an allergic reaction or poisoning the body. Thanks to such medications, it is possible to eliminate the swelling of the mucosa. The most popular are:
It is possible to resort to alternative medicine for the treatment of pediatric sinusitis, but only after the coordination of all activities with the doctor. Effective are inhalations, home-made drops and medicinal infusions.
The video tells how to treat sinusitis in a child with folk remedies:
This treatment option is considered the most effective. For preparation of the composition, you can use the following recipes:
- Decoction of pine buds .The main ingredient is sent to a pan, pour water and boil. Inhale couples for 15 minutes, and then put the baby under the blanket. After such a procedure, relief comes instantly.
- Propolis .In boiling water send ½ dessert spoon of propolis tincture. Inhale the vapor for 10 minutes and the sinusitis will completely disappear. This kind of inhalation is considered the most effective. It is actively used for acute inflammation of the nasopharynx and bronchi.
At home, you can prepare the following effective drops for the nose:
- Combine in the same amount the tincture of eucalyptus and tea .Drip the nose 3 times a day for 2 potassium.
- The cyclamen juice is an effective remedy, which in a short period of time relieves the child of all unpleasant symptoms. To drip the juice you need 2 drops in both nostrils. After 5 minutes the child begins to sneeze, sweat profusely, and from the nose will come out thick yellow-green discharge.
- Mix the juice of aloe, mountaineer, onion and Kalanchoe .Producing the procedure you need 2 times a day. After that, warm the baby's sinuses with a blue lamp.
Means for internal reception
For genyantritis, the following folk remedies can be given to a child:
- Take 100 sugar powder, water and finely chopped pine needles. All combine in a container, which will need to be installed in the oven. Prepared formula to consume 20 ml 3 times a day.
- Collection of herbs, including eucalyptus, chamomile, sage, St. John's wort, lavender, string. Pour the herbs 2 liters of water, insist, strain and give the child 100 ml 6 times a day.
Help for Dr. Komarovsky
Doctor Komarovsky does not recommend giving the child antibiotics immediately, when the cold lasts only 3 weeks and there is no pain and no temperature. Viral sinusitis does not require antibiotics and punctures. When prescribing antibiotics before the formation of a viral infection, the probability of complications can be increased several times.
Doctor Komarowski does not recommend inhalation and warming up. In acute maxillary sinusitis, all symptoms leave the baby after 3 weeks. If during this time, the disease can not be cured, then it is not bacterial, but allergic sinusitis. The doctor suggests first to use the usual saline solution for washing the nose and vasoconstrictor droplets. If the child has increased temperature and pain, then you can proceed to more decisive actions.
On the video - the symptoms and treatment of sinusitis in children according to Komarovsky:
By itself, sinusitis is a very serious disease, and especially when it affects the children's body. To joke with this illness it is not necessary, as after there can be irreversible consequences. Once you notice the baby's symptoms, immediately go to the clinic to a specialist for an accurate diagnosis and the appointment of further treatment.