Inhalation is a method of therapy during which a patient breathes in a nose a pair of medicinal components. Thanks to such manipulation, it is possible to transfer the active substance of the applied medicine much more quickly to the trachea without damaging the cells of the mucous membrane. With the help of inhalations, it is possible to exert maximum influence on the affected respiratory tract. You can carry out inhalations in the home or in the hospital.
- 1 Indications
- 2 The inhalations for dry cough nebulizer
- 2.1 saline
- 2.2 With soda
- 2.3 mineral water
- 2.4 C Lazolvanom
- 2.5 C Berodual
- 3 The inhalations for wet cough neybulayzerom
- 4 How to inhalationwhen coughing
Inhalation can be carried out only after this method of therapy has been approved by a doctor. To conduct the inhalations are the following indicators:
- cold, flowing with inflammatory airway damage and accompanying cough, edema, spasm;
- rhinitis, pharyngitis, bronchitis, sinusitis, tonsillitis, pneumonia, exacerbation of chronic pathologies;
- exacerbation of chronic colds, tonsillitis and sinusitis;
- bronchial asthma;
- pneumonia in the convalescence phase;
- acute and chronic form of bronchitis;
- fungal infection of the upper and lower respiratory tract;
- postoperative period.
Than to do inhalations with dry cough nebulizer
Since dry cough can occur for various reasons, the preparations for inhalations also differ.
The most commonly used drugs are
- Ventolin, Berotek, Atroven - bronchodilators.
- Lazolvan, Mualtin, Ambrobene - preparations to facilitate mucus outflow.
- Propolis, Cromohexal, Rotokan - preparations with anti-inflammatory effect.
- Lidocaine, Tussamag - cough medicine.
- Miramistin, Chlorophyllipt - antiseptic medicines.
- Isoniazid, Gentamicin is an antibacterial drug.
- Interferon - immunostimulants.
- Fizrasvor, a solution of baking soda - have a moisturizing effect on the mucous membrane.
With physiological solution
This product is a mixture in a certain proportion of water and salt. When the inhalation is performed, the affected mucosa becomes the site of the joining of the drug particles, resulting in the mucus leaving better, and the overall well being improved.
Physiological saline is also used to dilute drugs and herbal decoctions during inhalation, which are prohibited from watering with boiling water. This is due to the fact that the beneficial properties of the medicament are reduced. Worth saline is inexpensive, but you can buy it at any pharmacy.
You can prepare yourself according to the following recipe:
- Take 10 g of fine table salt.
- Place it in 1 liter of warm water, pre-filtered.
- Since the prepared product is not sterile, it can be stored for no more than one day.
With saline solution, you can use steam inhalers and a nebulizer. In the first case, the medicinal components penetrate only the upper respiratory tract, and in the second - the lower part.
You can apply saline solution for inhalations in the treatment of cough even in toddlers.
But here it is important to evaluate the temperature of the drug:
- for newborns and children under 3 years - up to 30 degrees;
- from 3 to 4 years - no more than 40 degrees;
- for patients older than 4 years - up to 52 degrees.
Inhalation with soda is done in a clear sequence. It is necessary to warm the solution to a suitable temperature, and then send it to a nebulizer. The amount of liquid will be 3-4 ml. For 2-3 minutes inhale the vapor. After the procedure, the patient should not drink and eat for 30 minutes.
On video - inhalations with tracheitis:
Soda is a product that is available in every arsenal. It can be used not only during cooking, but also for treating cough of any origin and type - dry, wet, allergic.
It is possible to conduct inhalations by the checked method with the help of a teapot, but it is more convenient to do this with a nebulizer. It is necessary to combine 5 g of soda and 1 glass of water. Pour the solution into the nebulizer vessel and inhale the vapors for 3 minutes. After the procedure, you should stop taking food and drinks for 30 minutes. At the same time, monitor the temperature of the solution. It should not be high, otherwise you can get a burn of the airways. Carry out inhalation with a soda solution at a temperature of 37.5 degrees is prohibited.
With mineral water
Mineral is a great tool for performing inhalations with a nebulizer. When choosing water, it is necessary to take into account that it contains a minimum of minerals.
Suitable products include:
- alkaline water Borjomi, Essentuki;
- water "Old Russa", which contains salt.
Before the procedure, it is necessary to eliminate gas bubbles. To do this, open the bottle and leave it open. Applying a special nebulizer for inhalation, it is necessary to pour water into its container and inhale the vapor for 10 minutes. Such activities should be done 3 times a day.
The basis of Lazolvan is a component such as hydrochloride ambroksola.
It is able to have several effects at once:
- quickly clear the respiratory tract;
- to facilitate the departure of secret;
- effectively remove mucus from the lungs and bronchi;
- enhances the effect of antimicrobial medications.
To carry out inhalation with Lazolvan, the following plan of action should be observed:
- The composition of the preparation presupposes the presence of sodium in a high concentration, so make sure that your body reacts normally to this trace element.
- Connect Lazolvan in equal quantities with saline or other neutral non-liquid liquid.
- The heating temperature should not be above the body temperature.
- To adhere to the daily dose of the drug. For adult patients, it will be 8 ml, and for small patients - 4 ml.
- Take 2 inhalations every day, applying 2 ml each.
- After 5 days, visit the doctor if there is no positive effect.
This medication has a bronchodilator effect. It is necessary to use it for diagnosing bronchial asthma, bad cough with bronchitis. Active components of the drug contribute to the elimination of fluid from the bronchi, as they expand them.
When the inhalation is performed, the patient will have a secret. Produces the drug as a solution or spray. Before you send Berodual to the nebulizer tank, you need to dilute it with saline. The total amount of the solution is 4 ml. Proportions are determined by the doctor taking into account the weight, age and severity of the cough.
Than to do inhalations with a wet cough with a nebulizer
The process of expectoration is a natural process, thanks to which the bronchi and lungs are able to clean themselves from the accumulated secret. Sometimes this can lead to difficulty due to the thickness and viscosity of the mucus.
To facilitate the condition and cure a productive cough, it is necessary to perform inhalations with mineral water and saline. To enhance the effect, it is necessary to add a few drops of ether with antiseptic properties to the solution. Among the most effective include oil of pine, juniper, cedar and eucalyptus.
How is soda inhalation done through a nebulizer, and what effect can there be from using this tool, this article will help to understand.
But how to use Mukovan in ampoules for inhalations, and from which diseases he can help, is described in great detail in this article.
How to make inhalation saline in the nebulizer, and what effect can be on this tool, is indicated here: http: //prolor.ru/g/lechenie/ fizrastvor-dlya-ingalyacij-dlya-nebulajzera-pri-kashle.html
Maybe you will also be interested in learning how to doinhalation with Borzhomi in a nebulizer.
With the help of inhalations with a nebulizer with a wet cough, it is possible to liquefy mucus, and also to alleviate the state of the body during expectoration. In addition, therapeutic manipulations restore local defenses.
On video, what to do inhalation with a wet cough with a nebulizer:
You may also be interested in learning how Ventolin is used for inhalations by a nebulizer, and what effect this medication can have.
But what is the price of aerosol Atrovent and aerosol for inhalation, and in what case it is used.will help to understand this information.
As well as in what case inhalations are made with a dry cough over the potatoes, and as far as this remedy is effective, it is described in great detail in this article.
And in this article, you can learn more about the instructions for using a solution for inhalation Salbutamol.
Which inhalation through a nebulizer with a dry cough is worth using, and how to do it.you can learn from this article.
How to do inhalations with cough
In the treatment of tracheitis, inhalations can be performed in a variety of ways, among them:
- Using the .This method is the easiest and most popular. It is necessary to inhale the healing steam, bending over the container with a decoction and covering yourself with a towel. The duration of the manipulation will be 15 minutes.
- Inhalers. This option of therapy is more civilized. You can buy the inhaler in any pharmacy. Similar products today are presented in a wide range. They look like a closed vessel with various nozzles. A herbal decoction is sent to the vessel or a couple of drops of ether are placed in hot water. Through the nozzles, inhale hot steam.
- Nebulizers .This method is the most effective. The reason is that the active components of the drug used will quickly reach the trachea. The selected medicine should be placed in the device and then inserted into the socket. During operation, the device will convert the solution into microparticles. The resulting aerosol will pass through the nasopharynx into the upper respiratory tract and trachea.
Cough inhalation is the most effective and popular way to remove accumulated mucus from the bronchi and lungs. Today, there are many ways to perform this therapeutic manipulation, so that everyone can determine the most effective for themselves. To obtain a guaranteed effect, it is important to strictly follow all recommendations and choose the right medicine.