As soon as the season of catarrhal diseases sets in, the home medicine chest begins to be gradually replenished with various cough supplements. But it's so difficult sometimes to find one universal tool that can replace a bunch of unnecessary bottles and vials. And today there is such a drug - this is the syrup Josette. Its active components successfully relieve the lungs from accumulated sputum and relieve coughing attacks.
- 1 Action and Composition
- 2 Application
- 3 Price
- 4 Analogs
- 5 Reviews
Action and Composition
Syrup Josette has a wide range of effects, which is achieved by having the following components:
- Salbutamol .His task is to eliminate and prevent a fit of coughing. Has an excellent bronchodilator effect. But how to use a solution for inhalation Salbutamol, described in this article.
- Bromhexine .Has a coughing effect and an antitussive effect. It is a mucolytic component. Due
- Guaifenesim .Reduces the surface tension of the secretion. Its task is also to increase the concentration of the serous component of the bronchial sector, facilitate the evacuation of sputum and reduce its viscosity. It is due to this component and there is a transition of non-productive cough to wet.
- Lvementhol .This component has a pronounced antispasmodic and antibacterial effect. It perfectly soothes and stops the irritation of the bronchial mucosa, making the process of stimulating the secretion of the bronchial glands milder.
Why there is a wet night cough in a child and what remedies will help fix this problem will help understand this article.
And here's how to stop the cough at night and what to use, is described in this article.
Why cough from Erespal occurs and what can I do with myself, will help to understand this article: http: //prolor.ru/g/lechenie/ erespal-pri-kakom-kashle-prinimat.html
And here's what to treat a dry allergic cough in a child and what means are the most effective, in detailis described in this article.
When buying a syrup, you can see that in addition to the medicine, the manufacturer put a measuring cup, with which you can easily measure the required amount of the drug. Take syrup better after eating and drink with water.
- Dosage for children .The necessary amount of cough syrup for a child is prescribed taking into account its age: infants and children under 6 years of age, the dosage will be 5 ml 3 times a day. But the children 6-12 years - 5-10 ml.
- Dosage for adults. Adults take Josette syrup in the amount of 10 ml 3 times a day.
- Dosage for pregnant women .Syrup Joset is banned for use by pregnant women and nursing mothers.
On video syrup from cough Josette:
You can buy the drug at any drugstore at a price of 200 rubles.
There are times when the right drug is not available. Then analogies come to their aid. These are medicines that have a different composition, but they have the same effect. Syrup Joset by the active substance has such analogs:
- Flavamed .This drug, which is used in the treatment of respiratory diseases, accompanied by the formation of a viscous secretion. Has a pronounced mucolytic effect. When taking the drug, it is possible to reduce the viscosity of phlegm and to facilitate the process of its evacuation.
- Libacsil. This is an antibacterial drug that is derived from a combination of components such as polysynthetic aminopenicillin ampicillin and an inhibitor of sulbactam beta-lactamase.
- Bronhobos .This drug has a pronounced mucolytic and expectorant effect. The therapeutic effect is achieved due to the activation of the enzyme - sialase transferase. It is produced in the cells of the bronchial mucosa. When taking the medicine, you can restore the viscosity of the secret and give it elasticity. The medicine is dry from cough. This drug has a combined effect, as its effect is directed to stimulation of expectoration and the rapid removal of accumulated secretion from the respiratory tract. Also has a pronounced anti-inflammatory effect. How to use a mixture of cough during pregnancy will help understand this article.
And here's how the treatment of dry irritating cough in a child is described in detail in this article.
What cough with thyroid disease happens most often.will help to understand this article.
- Maria, 35 years old: "I started taking Syrup Joset when I was diagnosed with pneumonia. It's good that I applied for help on time, because the pathological process was at an early stage of development. The doctor made me a treatment regimen, in which was the drug Josette. I took it 3 times a day for 10 ml for 7 days. For this time, I finally felt relief. Cough stopped torturing me at night, and in the daytime it was rare. In addition, from dry he passed into the wet one. This allowed sputum to return normally, and with it harmful microbes also emerged from the lungs. Now the syrup Josette will always be in our home medicine cabinet. "
- Valentina 40 years: "I began to take the drug under consideration as prescribed by my doctor, when the acute form of bronchitis gave complications and passed into a chronic one. The drug is really very effective. I took it for 14 days. During this period, sputum discharge improved, and did not get up at night. In addition, it was possible to improve and overall well-being.but when my mother was treated, her medicine did not fit. But this is due to the fact that she has a tachycardia. The doctor canceled her syrup. "
- Anna, 24 years old: "I have heard a long time ago about the positive effect of syrup in the treatment of cough. We were able to try it out when the baby fell ill with a cold and we had to treat his painful cough. Already immediately after receiving the state of health, the child noticeably improved. Before the appointment of Josette, I gave him Mukaltin, but only the proper effect did not come. The peculiarity of the drug is that it has a sweet and pleasant taste, so that the children use it with great pleasure. Another syrup my dad used to treat prolonged feces. He had to get up at night, because of the rending attack, he could not sleep properly. But when I drank the syrup within 10 days, all the unpleasant symptoms were left behind. "
- Veronica, 32 years old: "Dzhoset refers to drugs with a complex effect. With it, you can quickly and effectively cope with the cough and stop it. Excellent cope with the common cold, flu and other ailments, which are typical for the formation of cough. I would like to note a convenient form of issuance of funds. Inside each package is a measuring cup and instruction. The intake of syrup is administered by both adults and children. So in my family, his action has already been tested. Children say that the syrup has a pleasant taste, so there is no problem with eating. "
Syrup Josette - an effective antitussive drug, which managed to gain popularity among adults and children. Thanks to him he manages to cure a dry, protracted cough, transforming it into a productive cough. In addition, when it is taken, the sputum becomes less viscous. That facilitates the process of its evacuation.