What angioprotectors are used in phlebology: a list of the best
Angioprotectors - drugs, used for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases in complex therapy .
Microcirculation correctors are used for this task. Problems of inflow and outflow of blood in small capillaries attract swelling of tissues, venous stasis, widening of the hollow veins, weakening of the walls of blood vessels.
These drugs dilate blood vessels, increase blood circulation in capillaries, relieve swelling of tissues and establish metabolic processes in the walls of blood vessels. As a result, the veins do not stretch, they become elastic.
Angioprotectors are used in the treatment of lesions of the coronary vessels, vessels of the legs, with vascular lesions in diabetic patients.
Also with the help of drugs of this group treat stagnant and inflammatory processes - varicose veins, trophic ulcers and other similar disorders.
Strengthen the blood vessels and capillaries with a number of vitamins - rutin, ascorbic acid, glucocorticoids and some others.
- Classification of medicinal products of the group
- Usage mechanism
- Indications for use of drugs
- We offer - choose you!
- What to remember and know
Classification of medicines from the
Group Angioprotectors can be classified by descent into two groups:
- Herbal preparations are medicines based on horse chestnut, grape seed, vitamins and glucocorticoids.
- Synthetic - obtained by chemical synthesis. Preparations that establish microcirculation in the capillaries and relieve inflammation and swelling in the tissues.
Mechanism of using
Angioprojectors are designed to improve the performance of the heart and blood vessels. The passage of small vessels and capillaries allows oxygen and nutrients to enter the tissues.
Fabrics are intensively updated, stagnant phenomena do not occur, venous nodes, inflammation are eliminated, the wall of vessels is strengthened. These drugs interfere with the formation of substances of hyaluronidase and prostaglandins.
The mechanism of work of the preparations of the group has not been studied enough.
Different drugs of this series have different effects and have positive and negative sides.
For example, pentoxifylline dilates blood vessels, but also increases blood viscosity.
- increase in the intensity of metabolism in tissues and good microcirculation;
- act as antispasmodics, expand the channel of blood vessels, increase the patency of small veins and capillaries;
- strengthening of vessel walls and removal of swelling of tissues;
- improvement in blood quality.
Indications for use of drugs
- Vessel treatment in patients with diabetes mellitus, atherosclerosis, rheumatism .Angioprotectors of the vitamin range reduce the synthesis of hyaluronidase, the formation of thrombi, destroy bad cholesterol.
- Treatment of obstruction of vessels .Apply funds that destroy blood clots and prevent the cells from clumping. These drugs also eliminate cholesterol plaques, which reduce the lumen of the vessel and impede the full flow of blood.
- Elimination of circulatory disorders of small capillaries .Preparations of this direction eliminate the lack of oxygen in the tissues, are used in the treatment of cerebral vessels. Specific antioxidant effects are medications mexidol and hapoxen.
- Elimination of the effects of cerebral circulation and IHD .
- Improvement of the functioning of the venous bed .Preparations are vasodilators.
Angioprotectors and micro-stimulation correctors are combined drugs that act immediately on several damaging factors.
An example of such a tool is Indovazin, combining indomethacin, a drug that removes inflammation and venotonik Troxevasin.
Usage in the phlebology of
In case of venous blood flow disturbance, the main goal of the treatment is to eliminate the symptoms of the disease - pain, swelling, leg cramps, as well as prevent complications in the form of ulcers and thrombophlebitis.
In addition, the venous nodes and veins swell on the skin, there are blue spots, asterisks.
Drugs are prescribed for a course appointment.
They improve blood flow and eliminate stagnation in the veins.
- Rutozid strengthens the vessel wall, has a cooling soothing effect;
- Troxerutin removes edema, strengthens capillaries, stimulates blood flow in them;
- The escusin is based on horse chestnut seeds, it removes stagnant phenomena in the veins and removes swelling;
- Endothelon - grape seed extract, strengthens the walls of the vein.
Angioprotectors are used as components in therapy for diabetes, varicose veins, hemorrhoids.
Only a doctor can prescribe them after research and consultation.
We offer - choose you!
Here are some examples of basic angioprotectants and the form in which they can be prescribed by a doctor.
Forms of the most commonly used drugs:
- Pentoxifylline is available in the form of tablets and injections. The injections are done in a supine position. And pills and injections are used 2 times a day. When a threat of hemorrhage, bleeding, pregnancy and heart attack, the medication is not used.
- Pirikarbat in the form of tablets and ointments is used for severe skin lesions.
- Rutoside - gel for the treatment of affected veins. Contraindicated in pregnant and lactating women.
Top 10 best medicines:
Our readers recommend!
For the treatment and prevention of varicose veins and hemorrhoids, our readers use the method first voiced by Malysheva. Having carefully studied it, we decided to offer it to your attention. Opinion of doctors. .. "
- Tablets TANAKAN improve cerebral circulation, establish effective microcirculation. The main substance is Ginkgo Biloba. Apply medication in violation of coordination of movements, dizziness, hearing loss, arteriopathy of the lower extremities.
- Tablets Curantil is a vasodilator based on Dipyridamole. Applied with ischemic type of cerebral circulation disorders, encephalopathy, in the treatment of complicated thrombosis of veins and arteries, as part of complex therapy of any microcirculatory disorders.
- Angiovit - vitamins, folic acid. Replenishes the lack of vitamin B and folic acid. Angiovitis stops the development of atherosclerosis and thrombosis, is used in the complex treatment of ischemia and cerebrovascular accident.
- Betaserk is an analog of histamine. He fixes the work of the vestibular apparatus, eliminates the noise in the ears. The drug has a substance betahistine. Treats dizziness, hearing loss.
- Venarus is an angioprotective, venotonic, antihemorrhoidal agent. The active substance is diosmin, hesperidin. It is prescribed for varicose veins, limb spasms, trophic ulcers, chronic and acute hemorrhoids.
- Mexidol - injections. The drug of a wide range of uses has an anxiolytic, antioxidant, membrane-stabilizing, nootropic effect. It is used for disorders of cerebral circulation, encephalopathy, atherosclerosis, neuroses, vegeto - vascular dystonia, alcohol and other intoxication, peritonitis, postoperative therapy, inflammatory processes of soft tissues.
- Detralex is a country of manufacture - France. These are pills for the treatment of hemorrhoids. The substance is hesperidin. The drug makes the veins elastic, increases their tone. It is effective in the varicose veins of the lower extremities, cramps, ulcers.
- Flebodia - 600 .French drug, the active ingredient is diosmin. It is used as a venotonic with varicose veins, acute hemorrhoids, microcirculation disorders in the capillaries. Children under 18 years of age are not appointed.
- Heparin ointment .Active substances - heparin, anestezin. Ointment has analgesic, anti-inflammatory, resorptive effect. Apply it for thrombosis of veins, in the treatment of traumatic hematomas, bruises, seals after injections.
- Complex preparation Troxevasin is widely used as a decongestant, anti-inflammatory, vasoconstrictor medication. It is applied externally in the form of a gel and inside take the capsules of Troxevasin.
What to remember and know
Angioprotectors play a big role in the complex treatment of a large group of diseases. These are diseases of the cardiovascular system, cerebral vessels, venous insufficiency.
They have spasmolytic activity, dilate blood vessels and capillaries, increase their throughput. These drugs enhance the metabolic processes in the blood and improve its quality.
Spectrum of their action is wide and diverse. The active substances are of vegetable and synthetic origin. They act like medicines and vitamins.
They are used both in monotherapy and in complex treatment of diseases. The mechanism of action of angioprotectors and microcirculatory correctors is different.
Forms of medicines depend on the way they are used. These are tablets, capsules for oral administration. Absorbed through the gastrointestinal tract drugs act through the blood, locally acting on the affected vessels from the inside.
Atherosclerotic plaques are eliminated, the walls of large and small veins are strengthened, the blood composition is normalized.
For effective results, external means are simultaneously used for thrombophlebitis, varicose veins, open ulcers. These are ointments and gels. They have a local anesthetic effect, soothe and cool the affected vessels.
In severe cases, angioprotectors are injected.