Influenza is a dangerous pathological process, as it has unpleasant symptoms and severe complications if its treatment has not been started on time. Today there is a fairly wide list of types of influenza, but the most common are seasonal, intestinal, porcine. Each of them needs special therapy. At the same time, it should be started immediately after the first signals arrived.
- 1 Treatment of swine flu in adults
- 2 Treatment of seasonal disease in adults
- 2.1 Folk remedies
- 2.2 Drugs
- 2.3 Drinking regimen
- 2.4 Therapeutic diet
- 3 Features of treating swine flu in children
- 4 Features of treating intestinal disease in children
- 5 Features of treatmentseasonal disease in children
Treatment of swine flu in adults
If you immediately begin to treat swine flu, then in 95% of cases, recovery occurs. How to overcome the flu? With the existing symptoms, the doctor prescribes the following treatment:
- Kagocel .Its reception is to be carried on ½ tablet 3 times a day. In this case, drink plenty of liquid. Can not be used for kidney pathologies, during child bearing. The duration of therapy will be 7 days.
- Tamiflu .It is an antiviral drug, with the application of which within 5 days it is possible to defeat the infection. It has no contraindications and side effects. Receive 2 tablets 2 times a day.
- Rimantadine .This drug was developed in the treatment of swine flu in the midst of an epidemic. Take 2 tablets 2 times a day. Maintain treatment until complete recovery. It is forbidden to admit women at the time of bearing a child.
Treatment of seasonal disease in adults
If an adult has been diagnosed with seasonal influenza, then his companions will become symptoms such as temperature rises, sore throat, runny nose, fever. Treatment should be an integrated approach.
If there is a rise in temperature, then this symptom can be eliminated with the following non-traditional means:
- Take tea with lemon, berries of viburnum, raspberry, elderberry.
- Take the body with acetic solution( vinegar with water in equal amounts).
- Make lotions with warm water, which are placed on the forehead and wrist. When the lotions are warm, then replace them with new ones.
In the treatment of seasonal flu in adults, drugs can not be dispensed with. This includes ointments, syrups, antiviral drugs. An effective antiviral drug includes:
When treating seasonal influenza in adults, it is effective to take homeopathic and immunostimulating drugs. But from taking antibacterial drugs should be abandoned. They can be prescribed only if there is a risk of complication - pneumonia, sinusitis.
If the patient has a high temperature, then an intensive loss of fluid occurs. This leads to a thickening of the blood, which prevents the virus from leaving the body. You can eliminate the problem if you consume 2 liters of liquid a day. And this is not only water, but also compotes, tea, broths.
In the early days of the onset of the disease, the patient has a poor appetite. Therefore, it is necessary to reduce the diet not only in the early days, but also in the subsequent, when it came to relief. The reason is that in order to digest food, the body spends a lot of energy, which he so needs for recovery. It is so important that in the diet the patient should have a light and vitamin-rich diet. Try to consume as much as possible dairy products, fruits, vegetables and porridge. But the meat can be replaced with broth, cooked on a turkey. Reduce the amount of sweet and completely give up alcohol.
Features of the treatment of swine flu in children
The most important stage in the treatment of any illness remains the correct diagnosis. Determine the swine flu physician can by the symptoms and external examination of a small patient. Only then will he be able to prescribe to him a treatment that will include:
- Provide the baby with cool and moist air in the room.
- Give the child antiviral medication Amantadine. It does not allow the virus to multiply.
- Pathogenetic treatment. It is based on the use of detoxification drugs, glucocorticosteroids and symptomatic drugs to reduce the symptoms of intoxication, to facilitate breathing. At home, to facilitate the condition of the baby will help the fruit drinks, tea, honey water.
- Taking symptomatic drugs. Such drugs include Paracetamol, Ibuprofen.
- Vasodilating drops - Nazole( Nazol Advance spray), Tizin, Otryvin.
- Antitussive - Tussine, Ambroxol.
- Antihistamines - Zodak, Claritin.
What folk remedies for flu and cold prevention exist, and how to make your choice correctly will help understand this article.
How effective is the flu vaccine for nursing mom, will help understand this information.
How effective is the prevention of influenza in children Amiksin, will help to understand this article: http: //prolor.ru/g/lechenie/ amiksin-gripp.html
What exactly is the prevention of influenza and orgi at home, and what means can I get, is very detailed in this article.
Features of treatment of intestinal disease in children
Intestinal flu is a disease that in medicine is called rotavirus infection. At its core, the disease does not belong to the flu. Most often it affects the small patients.
Specific therapy is not available here. The basis of treatment is the administration of drugs to reduce the symptoms of intoxication, the normalization of water-salt metabolism, which is disturbed by diarrhea and vomiting. Basically, therapy is symptomatic. Its goal is to reduce the harmful effects of the virus on the body and prevent dehydration and protect the development of a secondary bacterial infection.
The first thing the baby needs is rehydration therapy. To do this, take 1 bag of Regidron and dissolve it in 1 liter of boiled water. Stir 30 minutes, and then eat and intense vomiting and diarrhea. Drink a small sip.
On video-how to treat intestinal flu in children:
If the doctor allowed eating, then it is important to adhere to a sparing diet and not eat dairy and sour-milk products. The reason is that they positively influence the reproduction of pathogenic microorganisms in the intestine.
More sorbents are still to be consumed, among them:
- Activated carbon,
- Filtrum STI.
If there is severe diarrhea, then they can prescribe drugs of a more powerful effect, which include Furazolidone and Enterofuril. The treatment regimen will include preparations with digestive enzymes - Creon, Mezim forte, Pancreatin.
Very rarely, phthalazole can be prescribed, but you can not take it for more than 3 days. After the acute phase of the disease is passed, it will be necessary to direct all efforts to restore the intestinal microflora. To do this, you can use such drugs as Lineks, Bifiform, Hilak forte, RioFlora-Balance.
Features of treatment of seasonal disease in children
Seasonal influenza in children is an acute infection that occurs when influenza A, B and C enter the body. The pathological process is characterized by the defeat of the respiratory tract, intoxications and the development of bacterial consequences. Seasonal flu in children is accompanied by fever, fever, chills, weakness, runny nose, sore throat and dry cough.
Influenza, which occurs in mild to moderate severity, can be administered at home. During that time, while the fever keeps, you need to give your child plenty of drink. Etiotropic treatment of influenza in children is important to appoint in the shortest possible time.
Pediatricians may introduce the following antiviral drugs into the therapy scheme:
- Remantadine( and how to take Remantadine for colds and how effective this remedy will help to understand this article)
- nurseriesdrops Grippferon,
- Amixin influenza.
Symptomatic treatment in small patients is reduced to the use of antipyretic and anti-inflammatory drugs. This includes:
- Paracetamol and Ibuprofen( and here are some reviews on paracetamol used for colds that exist now, will help to understand this article;
An effective antitussive can include Sinekod, Libexin, Tusuprex
From popular methods of treatment of children's flu, teas from raspberries, with honey and lemon are excellent, to reduce the temperature, you can use acetic wipes. With a strong cough that is not withit can be inhaled with essential oils
Influenza is a very insidious disease. If not to start its timely treatment, serious complications can develop. If the disease is of mild to moderate severity, its therapy can occur at homeAs a rule, relief occurs after 7 days, if there is no positive dynamics, then the patient is urgently hospitalized to protect against complications.