Harm alcohol for women. The first signs of female alcoholism and ways to deal with them
Background and consequences of drinking alcohol, including pregnant women. Ways to get rid of the disease.
- How does alcohol affect a woman's body?
- Why does a woman start drinking or drinking? The causes of female alcoholism
- The main signs of female alcoholism
- Video: What are the consequences of alcohol use by women?
- The effect of alcohol on the appearance of a woman
- The effect of alcohol on the weight of a woman
- The effect of alcohol on female reproductive function
- Alcoholism as a factor of infertility
- The effect of alcohol on a woman's emotional state and on her behavior
- The effect of alcohol on the thyroid and the hormonal background of a woman
- How alcohol affectson the woman's brain?
- How does alcohol use affect a woman's face? Early age-related changes and skin discoloration
- What other effects do women have on alcohol?
- Differences between female and male alcoholism. Whose alcoholism is heavier?
- Can we cure female alcoholism? Video
- Can I drink to a pregnant woman? How does alcohol affect fetal development?
- How to cleanse the body of alcohol at home?
- What if the woman does not want to stop drinking? Calling the Narcologist
- Does the encoding help women stop drinking?
- Why is it important for women to refrain from drinking alcohol?
- Harm to alcohol for women's health and ways to quit drinking: tips and reviews
- Video: Female alcoholism. The fatal passion of the weaker sex
- The woman began to wear trousers, gentle haircuts, flew into space, became at the helm of business, learned how to maneuver between family and employment
- But at the same time the beautiful half of humanity got access to bad habits. Smoking, drugs and alcohol - pests of the present
- A young girl or woman with a bottle in her hands looks unnatural. And the point here is not in disgust and disapproval from the society
The problem is deeper - what can such a woman give herself, her husband, her family in emotional and psychological plans?
How does alcohol affect a woman's body?
Nature was conceived that a woman is smaller and smaller than a man, so that he subconsciously sought to protect and protect her.
However, her body contains more fatty tissues and less water than the male body. Therefore, a lower dose of alcohol to a woman is enough for intoxication.
Ethyl alcohol is excreted faster from the male body, and from the female three times longer. This is explained by the fact that alcohol is absorbed into adipose tissue, then it leaves a long time, and the female is smaller in size and simply "not ready" to digest such "food".The situation is similar with the stomach. These organs are less able than men to produce enzymes for the breakdown of alcohol compounds.
As a result of drinking wine by a woman:
- increases the risk of infertility or, conversely, an unwanted pregnancy due to promiscuity
- disrupts the menstrual cycle
- suffers from hormonal background
- metabolic processes slow down, acutely lacks vitamins and trace elements
- increases dehydration
- changes the color of the skin of the face
- provokes cancer developmentfemale organs
- decreases resistance of the body to colds
- blunted memory, brain and nervous system workIn general, the
- externally varies silhouetted figures on the male
- body begins to actively develop the male hormone testosterone. The result - the facial hair grows
- the external and internal signs of aging appear faster - wrinkles on the face, early menopause
- grows its body weight
- breaks up the family and close people turn away from it
- general degradation begins, the circle of her communication and interests closes around the "fiery"water
- blunts the sensitivity and disappears the desire to be for someone affectionate mom, loving and caring wife, beautiful princess or queen
Why does a woman start drinking or drinking? Causes of female alcoholism
- There is an opinion that the whole fault of the female addiction to alcohol advertising, genes, the life environment of
- However, this is not a complete list. Among the young people of the school age and slightly older than the age, the girls follow the herd feeling, that is, "for the company."Or vice versa - they want to stand out from the crowd and attract the attention of the opposite sex
- Working young women are daily exposed to stresses, psychological pressure from others, and their own. Their body for the purpose of self-preservation requires to stop and rest, to leave the tense situation, to relax. Women understand this signal as an opportunity to pour themselves a wine or something stronger
- From one or two glasses after all nothing will happen? Unfortunately, it will happen. For example, during one or two years of regular receptions of alcoholic "therapy" the ability of a woman to conceive and tolerate a healthy baby is reduced by more than half
. Adult women may become addicted to alcohol because of:
- serious disorders in the
- family lack of a favorite hobby and a pleasant circle of friends
- feelings of loneliness
The main signs of female alcoholism
Some signs of female alcoholism manifest themselves individually, but there are several common:
- addiction to binge - a woman fastermen get used to the action of ethyl alcohol and further subconsciously already yearns for his regular intake of
- increase in doses - gradually a woman needs to pour more into herself to get drunk on
- stealthiness - she carefully and long hides from others that she has become addicted to the
- bottle, the lack of criticism of her behavior - to herit seems that everything is under control and it will stop when
- wins internal organs - a drinking woman complains of pain in the liver area. Not surprisingly, since this body suffers the first
- changes in the psyche - in the lady drinking character, the movements and reactions to external stimuli resemble the male ones. She is capable of aggression, causeless tantrums
- sexual disorder - she neglects the family, easily goes on treason
- cheating and stealing - for the desire to drink a woman addicted to alcohol deceives friends and relatives, borrowing money from them and not returning debts. Further, without remorse, she begins to steal from her family
Video: What are the consequences of alcohol use by women?
The effect of alcohol on the appearance of a woman
The appearance of a woman is severely affected and varies under the influence of ethyl alcohol.
- Hair and nails become brittle, do not grow well, as calcium is washed out of the body with alcohol. Gray hair appears earlier
- Eye whites lose their former whiteness and acquire a reddish tinge due to bursting inside the capillaries
- Teeth collapse faster
- Muscles of the face lose elasticity, appear flaccid "flews"
- Skin changes its properties and becomes dry
- Wrinkles become many times larger, theydeeper and more noticeable
- The complexion acquires reddish, cyanotic, gray shades
- Puffiness and bags under the eyes - constant companions of a drinking woman
- Facial skin becomes thinner. It shows small vascular drawings of
- . The figure changes dramatically. Fat tissue grows around the waist, the "beer" belly grows
- Body weight increases
- Voice timbre coarsens and resembles the male
- Gait loses its lightness, becomes tender and severe
- The gracefulness of the movements disappears. They are more angular, careless, masculine
Effect of alcohol on the weight of a woman
- Alcoholic beverages are high-calorie foods. To process them, the body needs to expend a lot of energy. It would seem that the weight should decrease. But under a glass or a glass a woman eats another food
- Time for the withdrawal of ethyl alcohol from the female body is more than from the male. Fatty tissues reluctantly part with it. Plus, the process of assimilation of accompanying food is going on.
- The liver does not cope with the processing of increased amounts of harmful food. There is a process of accumulation of calories and centimeters by the body
- The waist disappears under a layer of fat. From the back, a woman looks like a man
The effect of alcohol on the female reproductive function
Ethyl alcohol destroys in its path all the organs and systems of the female body. Especially it is dangerous for reproductive.
Nature has determined the number of female ovules during its intrauterine development. It invariably decreases after reaching the age of puberty.
Alcoholism as a factor of infertility
- In parallel, the hormonal system should function according to the female cycle. Its task is to develop the necessary female hormones for conception. If oxytocin is not enough, then nothing will turn out
- Alcohol contributes to the appearance of malfunctions in the hormonal system of a woman when her body produces more male hormones. The menstrual cycle is intermittent and unstable.
- Women who drink have decreased sexuality, libido, and develop frigidity. Plus, promiscuous sexual intercourse, the results of which are abortions and serious venereal diseases do not add to the chances of giving birth to a healthy coveted crumb in the future. Yes, and the possibilities of normal conception are no longer in question
The effect of alcohol on a woman's emotional state and on her behavior
- Alcohol has different effects on women. In most cases it invigorates, raises the mood and liberates it. A woman commits acts that she regrets after having sobered
- After receiving a couple of glasses of alcohol the woman relaxes, her consciousness becomes clouded, reactions to external stimuli become dull. But they become more active in their own faith, desire to play tricks, talk on different topics. Sometimes in behavior there are tendencies to challenge, evidence of something to others or a particular person.
- Emotions can change one another - from unrestrained fun the woman can fall into melancholy, cry
- If she misses a glass after a stressful situation, she feels relaxed, calms down. So imperceptibly and gradually a habit arises to relieve tension only with alcohol
The effect of alcohol on the thyroid and the hormonal background of a woman
The hormonal system of a woman works differently from a man's. In the representative of the beautiful half, she provides health, responsible for emotions, character and quality of life in general.
The thyroid gland is visually invisible, but it only seems. She paints a woman's life with emotional colors, regulates her behavior.
As a result of the effects of alcohol on the thyroid gland, her work is depressed. So, the processes of transmission of nerve impulses, the residence of various emotions suffer, the behavior of a woman dramatically changes, serious diseases are launched.
How does alcohol affect a woman's brain?
- Incoming, the toxic effect of ethyl alcohol reaches the brain and nerve cells of the female body
- With each glass, hundreds of neurons are affected and die. And in the morning, deceased brain cells are excreted in the urine of
- . A drinking woman often does not notice that her memory is dulled. She forgets the events of the recent past, the names of the people
- . The dream becomes intermittent, restless, dreams are nightmares. Insomnia increasingly comes and takes rest
- The reaction to external events is dulled. The thought processes are limited and locked around the new "addiction" of
- . Brain cells are not capable of regeneration, so excessive harmful effects kill them faster with alcohol, old age comes earlier
How does alcohol use affect a woman's face? Early age changes and skin discoloration
- In the early stages of addiction to ethyl alcohol, a woman is no different from the others. However, the processes of dehydration and metabolism between the cells of the body are started.
- Alcohol provokes an increase in blood pressure, which affects small capillaries. On the face is shown купероз
- The type of a face skin on dry changes
- the eyelids swell, constant bags under eyes are formed, the nose swells and a zone around of it
- The more advanced the stage of predilection for a wine-glass at the woman, the darker color of its face up to a bluish-violet shade
- Drinkinga woman looks much older than her years. Wrinkles on the face are more pronounced, deepen. This is due to the loss of skin vitamins E and C, as well as reducing the production of collagen. The elasticity of the facial tissues is also significantly reduced. As a result, the facial skeleton floats, the sagging zones of the
are formed. What other consequences are there from the use of alcohol by a woman?
- In addition to the aforementioned consequences for a woman, drinking alcoholic drinks is fraught with the loss of her importance as a woman and in the society as a whole.
- The family is either in the decay stage or can not be created at all. Children, except for nursing, turn away, it loses emotional contact with them
- Because of obvious external signs of addiction to ethyl alcohol and alcohol trail, old friends turn away. There are new ones with a general interest in drinking
- . In the organization or enterprise, they get rid of drinking workers-they are fired under article
. Differences between female and male alcoholism. Whose alcoholism is heavier?
The extreme manifestations of alcoholism in men and women are the same. However, narcologists identified some differences in the approaches and prerequisites of this disease in representatives of different sexes.
Differences of the female variant from the male are as follows:
- concealment - women do not advertise their addiction for a long time, drink alone or in a very narrow circle of like-minded people. Men on the contrary - do not hide anything
- fortress drinks - ladies choose less degrees, for example, beer and wine. But their regular action is sufficient to form the
- dependency of the reasons prompting to look into the bottle - the women have more emotional character, in men they are confined to a certain event, for example, a friend's meeting, payday,
- colleague's birthday, the period of rehabilitation is faster for men. Their body better and earlier copes with the withdrawal of toxic alcohol substances, rather than female. And to the doctor for treatment, men fall into the earlier stages of the disease. Women become patients in extremely neglected variants, when they are not able to hide their dependence
Can we cure female alcoholism? Video
Can I drink to a pregnant woman? How alcohol affects fetal development
- Pregnancy is an amazing and responsible time for a woman. From her health, health, nutrition, the regime of the day, the mood, the harmonious work of hormonal glands depends on the physico-psychological development of the crumbs
- Since the first months of pregnancy, the woman's hormones are produced in increased quantities for two. And this trend persists until the birth of the baby
- Everything that the future mother takes and eats comes to the fetus
- For a woman, the use of alcohol is natural, and for a pregnant woman the more. Particularly dangerous and unpredictable is his influence in the first trimester, when the baby's organs and systems are formed
- Negative effect of ethyl alcohol persists in the following months of pregnancy. Even a small dose of it through the placenta and blood gets into the developing organism of crumbs, inhibiting normal development and growth and provoking the formation of pathologies
- . As a result of alcohol intake, the risk of having a child with cerebral palsy, serious psychological disabilities, physical handicaps and disabilities increases
How to cleanse the body of alcohol at home?
After the fun the previous morning there comes a hangover, remorse for the health damage and what was done, a terrible "someone" looks out of the mirror and terribly want to quench your thirst.
To help the body cleanse of toxic alcohol contamination will help:
- abundant drink - mineral water, herbal tea, boiling water with lemon and honey
- activated charcoal and other sorbents, for example enterosgel - they will maximally collect "poisonous" guests and spend healthy food outside
- Salads from fresh vegetables, fruits, juices, rice porridge, oat broth
- reception of vitamins C and E
- aspirin in soluble form is good from headache
- Corvalol in drops will clear the head, will provide fresh air to the cellbrain marks
- any diuretics for early withdrawal of toxins
- Cucumber brine balances salt in blood, but will not help with reducing the toxic effect of previously drunk
- infusions, ginseng
What if the woman does not want to stop drinking? Call of the narcologist
As mentioned above, the woman does not recognize and does not notice that she is addicted to the bottle. She's all right and under control. And family and friends see a completely different picture and they want to get the dear person out of this quagmire.
How to help?
- It is known that desire drives a person and encourages him to act towards achieving what he wants. If a drinking woman does not even recognize the fact of dependence, she did not agree easily to persuasion, threats, ultimatums. She needs to wake up a desire to return to a healthy life without alcohol. Only in this case there will be an effect from the treatment of
- . It is often difficult to approach the admirer of the green snake because of its aggressive behavior. But it is necessary to find the right words, the moment and the person who will tell to her consciousness the fact of existence of the problem. He will paint a picture of her future happy life without ethyl alcohol. She will agree to visit a narcologist and the treatment of
- Polleda has already been done. Next, more attention should be paid to her after leaving the hospital, to help socialization and the return of her place in life. Women after all are extremely impressionable, the slightest stress and her hand is likely to take again a glass of
- It should be remembered that any stimulation from outside - injections, coding, tablets - have a temporary effect. In addition, these are chemicals, they are unlikely to be harmless from the point of view of action on the body. Hypnosis and conspiracies act up to a certain point or words that are able to restart the disease
- In case of mortal danger for a person with alcoholism, the above methods are justified and shown. If the stage is easier, then look for approaches to the patient with words and a good attitude towards her.
Does the encoding help women stop drinking?
Encoding like any of the methods listed above gives a temporary effect. It acts more like a bridge between the segments of a woman's life before and after alcohol.
If you decide to apply the encoding, then consider a few points:
- the patient must consciously agree to the
- encoding before the procedure. The woman should live two days without alcohol
- determine the type of coding - medical or psychological, that is hypnosis and suggestion, weigh the pros and cons of the
. After the procedure, provide the woman with the conditions for hersupport, influence the changes in her regime of the day, the circle of communication, be patient, love and care for her. Only feelings of love, importance and importance for others will help her to get out and continue to live happily.
Why is it important for women to abstain from drinking alcohol?
Women in ancient cultures did not know the effects of alcohol. They were guarded, cherished and cherished as mothers. To this day, these traditions have survived, for example, in Islam and a number of religious movements in India.
A woman is an image of purity, chastity and faithfulness. She is powerful due to these qualities. It depends on the strength of the family, the psychological comfort of each member. She is a source of inspiration and victory for a man.
Is a sick woman with a cyanotic face and a manlike figure a woman fit in such an image?
Harm to alcohol for women's health and ways to quit drinking: advice and feedback
Each case of female alcoholism is individual. Its prerequisites and current differ from each other. The only thing common is illness in the end.
Here are a few tips for those who have realized the pernicious nature of the slippery alcoholic path:
- is firmly established in the desire to irrevocably turn from the addictive addiction
- Find for yourself a strong case for life without alcohol
- Avoid situations when drinking alcohol is possible
- If you can not avoid them,- Fill your glass with cherry, grape or apple juice
- gently refuse any attempts of others to persuade you to drink
- please contact the hotline at the centers of the reabiliteand the anonymous alcoholics if the situation is critical and lacks the strength and knowledge to stop
Glafira, a student of
I was in the 10th grade when my parents decided to divorce. For me it was very painful. I did not notice how I got addicted to beer and wine. Two years lived like a fog, outwardly turned into an aggressive zombie. Thanks to my grandmother I was able to escape from the clutches of alcoholism. During the year, treatment, diet and day, getting to know a healthy life, finding yourself. Now I graduate from high school and I dream about the work of an interpreter at a foreign embassy.
Varvara Sergeyevna, happy mother of five children
After graduation, she organized her business in the catering industry. First things went very well - profits and regular customers. But the wave of crisis knocked me out and I was on the shore of lack of money, bankruptcy and debts. For three years I was firmly friends with alcohol, I kept hoping that tomorrow I will come up with a solution to my problems. Mom and Dad saved me. They brought me home, surrounded me with caress and care, spent a lot of money on me for treatment. And I survived. Two years later I met my love, we got married and the children went. Now I am happy and with gratitude to my parents I remember the time of returning to myself.
So, we examined the harm and incompatibility of alcohol for the female body, its causes and consequences, took on board several tips for cleaning organs and systems from intoxication and exit from addiction.
And also confirmed in the thought that alcohol and a woman is the way to the degradation of human society.
Video: Female alcoholism. The fatal passion of the weaker sex