Ways of using aloe for the treatment of hemorrhoids: the best recipes
Among all the variety of medicinal herbs and plants, a special place in the treatment of hemorrhoids has long been given aloe.
This flower can be grown without any special efforts at home.
The healing properties of this plant help to get rid of many ailments, besides, it is absolutely safe for human health.
The therapeutic effect of the use of aloe
By its nature, aloe is usually referred to as biogenic stimulants.
They in turn perform the following functions:
- improve the course of metabolic processes in the body;
- allows to increase the ability to adapt in new conditions of life;
- are considered to be excellent antitumour agents;
- act as radioprotectors;
- helps to quickly heal damaged tissue;
- greatly strengthens the human immune system;
- biogenic stimulants prevent the development of microbes and viruses;
- have antibacterial properties.
Regardless of the purpose for which aloe is used( prevention or treatment), the healing of hemorrhoidal
cones occurs several times faster. In this case, the patient also feels a decrease in the pain syndrome and feelings of discomfort.
Is it beneficial or harmful for the human body?
Without a doubt, the use of aloe for medicinal purposes has a number of advantages over other medicinal plants and herbs. The most important of which is hypoallergenicity of this plant.
Therefore, it can be used without any special concern even for people who suffer from allergies. Aloe with the correct method of preparation and use as well without harm can be used to treat children's hemorrhoids.
A variety of possibilities and recipes
To get rid of the unpleasant manifestations of this disease the plant can be used in several possible variants:
- oral administration;
- compresses;Analgeses of
- lotion to the sore spot;
- tampons impregnated with aloe juice.
When using the juice of the plant inside, the feces soften. At the same time, during the emptying of the intestine, the damage to the intestinal mucosa of is several times less. It also helps prevent the development of severe bleeding.
Aloe juice is recommended to drink three times a day on a teaspoonful. This should be done 20-30 minutes before eating.
If we consider a plant as a local preparation, its main effect will be directed to increasing blood flow in the hemorrhoids, increasing the elasticity of the walls of blood vessels, and also will help reduce the inflammatory process.
To prepare the above ingredients, you need to choose an aloe leaf, the length of which would be at least 15 centimeters.
This size indicates that the flower is old, and therefore in its juice accumulated a sufficient amount of useful substances and microorganisms.
The most popular recipes for aloe vera hemorrhoids:
- Recipe # 1.To prepare compress from the juice of the plant you will need to mix the juice with any vegetable oil. For this, is perfect for olive, cypress or lavender oil. The resulting mixture is applied to the compress, which must be applied to the inflamed areas. You can apply it 2 to 3 times a day.
- Recipe # 2.To prepare lotion , you will need to carefully mix the butter with the pulp of the leaves of aloe. After this, the resulting consistency can be applied to the external sites of inflammation of the hemorrhoids. It is best to perform this procedure in the morning and before bedtime.
- Recipe # 3.To prepare broth you will need to take 0.5 liters of water and 4-5 leaves of the plant. In this case, they can be cut in half. After that all the ingredients are placed in enameled dishes and put on a small fire for about 15 minutes. In this case, the liquid must be well stirred with a spoon. When the broth is ready, it must be filtered through gauze. A similar liquid can be used for both compresses and lotions.
- Recipe # 4.Prepare candle from aloe is quite simple. For this, a small part of the leaf is cut off from the flower and washed well under running water. After that, you need to cut off all the spines and other bulges from the sheet. Then the sheet is cut in half and turned out so that its inner part could touch the mucous membrane. A ready candle is injected into the rectum for 20 minutes.
- Recipe # 5.If possible also at home, you can prepare cold candles from aloe. For this, it is required to make a form of a cone from thick paper, into which after a certain amount of broth from the leaves is poured. After this, the mold is sent to the freezer until it is completely solidified. Before you insert a candle you need to get rid of the paper. To introduce such a candle into the rectum by 5 centimeters. The duration of the first attempt is 30 seconds. If the procedure is carried out regularly, the time can be increased to 1.5 minutes. In this case, the symptoms of hemorrhoids gradually decrease.
Although this plant is completely harmless and non-hazardous to humans, there are still some limitations regarding its use.
- The presence of an allergic reaction to the components of the aloe juice .If it is not known whether there is an allergy to this substance, then needs to attach a small piece of leaf to the skin. If after 12 hours on the skin there are no rashes and set, then everything is in order and the plant can be safely applied for treatment.
- Categorically it is forbidden to consume the juice of a plant inside if there are such diseases as: gastritis, colitis and stomach ulcer .
- It is not recommended to treat Aloe Haemorrhoids for in women who have menstruating bleeding .
- During pregnancy, aloe can not be used either by mouth or topically. Very few people know, but the juice of that plant has abortive effect, which can negatively affect the health of the mother and her future baby.
Remember, you can use aloe to treat hemorrhoids only at the initial stages of the disease and then only with the approval of a doctor. In other cases, this method of treatment can act as an adjunct to drug treatment.