Hair carving is a kind of chemical wave, it is created by a special composition that does not spoil the hair. After treatment with means for carving, the hair is wound on curlers, for a chemical wave, the desired diameter. Withstand hair in this form for a certain time, and then wash off the product. Such long-term salon hair styling gives the hairdress an unusual texture and saves time every day to create flowing curls.
- Before / After photos
- Long hair
- Medium length hair
- Short hair
Photos before and after
A bright selection of carving photos before and after will help the ladies to present the final result after the salon procedure.to the table of contents ^
For long hair
Medium length hair
For short hair
to contents ^
- Carving does not spoil the hair( does not dry, does not break the ends).This procedure, unlike chemical perm, can be done every 2-3 months, and chemistry only once a year.
- Hair after carving does not need to be sheared or straightened with harmful means, the curls themselves will even out in time.
- Hair after the procedure does not require special care and purchase of special products, you can use the usual shampoos and balms.
- Carving curls allow you to model different voluminous hair styles.
- The carving mixture has an easy drying effect for the scalp( this is an excellent help to owners of fast-fading hair).
- Carving is a gentle chemical perm, but still it damages weakened and clarified hair.
- Carving is not suitable for light, clarified and newly-colored hair.
- The procedure for creating ringlets should not be done on thin and visited hair, first you need to carry out full-fledged complexes for their restoration.
- Sensitive scalp may cause various kinds of irritation.
- You can paint your hair after carving for at least a week.
- Carving is prohibited during pregnancy and during lactation.