The tiny variegated egg of the quail is a storehouse of useful substances. On nutritional and taste qualities, it is not inferior to the usual chicken egg, and in many respects it exceeds it. However, some restrictions on the use of this product are still present. The benefits and harm of quail eggs for the human body directly depend on their chemical composition.
- chemical composition
- Useful properties
- therapeutic use
- prophylaxis In bronchial asthma
- If poisoning
- allergy For maintaining calcium in
- body to restore
- organism When toxicosis
- potency When diseases musculoskeletal- motor apparatus
- With stomach diseases
- For restoration of immunity
- For improvement of vision
- For cosmetic purposes
- For c
- For oily skin
- For dry and brittle hair
- For thin hair
- For culinary purposes
- Dressing for soup
- How to store
- Harm and contraindications
Quail eggs are a unique product that is an ingredientset of culinary recipes. They are often included in the menu of dietary nutrition, they are used for many diseases with a therapeutic purpose. This is due to the rich chemical composition of quail eggs.
The caloric content of this product is rather low, on 100 grams it is only 168 kcal, while the nutritional value:
- fats - 13,1 grams;
- proteins - 11.9 grams;
- Carbohydrates - 0,6 grams;
- water - 73.2 grams;
- cholesterol - 600 milligrams;Ash = 1.2 grams.
The main advantage of all eggs is the presence of essential amino acids in the composition. According to this criterion, this food product is of the greatest value.
Quail eggs have the advantage of containing the most important( essential) amino acids( per 100 grams of product):
- methionine - 0.38 grams;
- lysine - 0.89 grams;
- tryptophan - 0.17 grams;
- methionine + cysteine - 0.6 grams;
- valine - 0.88 grams;
- arginine - 0.66 grams;
- leucine - 1.03 grams;
- phenylalanine - 0.63 grams.
Compared to chicken eggs, in quail, these substances are presented in a much higher concentration. Methionine, the most deficient amino acid, in eggs of quail is 2 times more than in chicken, and they contain a higher content of lysine and tryptophan.
Quail eggs contain a vitamin-mineral complex, digestibility of which is higher in the raw form of the product. They are present( as a percentage of the daily rate):
- A - 53.7%;
- В1 - 7.3%;
- B2 - 36.1%;
- B4 - 101.4%;
- B6 - 6%;
- E - 6%;
- PP - 15,5%.
- phosphorus - 27.3%;
- sulfur - 12.4%;
- sodium - 8.8%;
- magnesium - 8%;
- chlorine - 6.4%;
- potassium - 5.8%;
- calcium - 5,4%.
- cobalt - 140%;
- chrome - 28%;
- iron - 17,8%;
- copper - 11%.
The wealth of useful substances determines the medicinal properties of quail products and makes it more and more popular.to contents ^
Useful properties of
The healing qualities of quail eggs were mentioned in ancient Chinese recipes for treatment of various diseases. Their beneficial effect on the human body was in fact established by research conducted in Japan at the beginning of the 20th century.
Useful properties of quail eggs are:
- Strengthening the body's defenses.
- Normalization of heart and vascular function, stabilization of pressure indices.
- The use of quail eggs for athletes and people engaged in heavy physical labor is proven. They increase the endurance of the body, strengthen the musculoskeletal tissue, improve mental and physical performance. This is also based on the benefits of quail eggs for children and the elderly. Effectively take this product to a child lagging behind in growth.
- The use of quail eggs for pregnant women consists in a rich in vitamins and minerals content of the product, which has a beneficial effect on the formation of the child's body, and also strengthens the teeth and bone tissue of the woman herself. They also contribute to reducing the negative effects of toxicosis, prevent the emergence of a threat of miscarriage.
- Beneficial effect on the brain, strengthening the nervous system, improving mental performance, memory, concentration. For this reason, the inclusion of this product in the diet of children is recommended.
- The use of quail eggs in diabetes is caused by normalization of metabolic processes in the body, regulation of insulin levels and low caloric content of the product.
- Relief and elimination of symptoms of allergy, bronchial asthma.
- The use of quail eggs for the liver consists in their hepatoprotective properties, due to the high content of choline. It promotes the exchange of fats in the body. Thanks to this, the work of the liver and kidneys improves.
- The use of quail eggs for the stomach is to lower the acidity of the gastric juice, to remove the symptoms of inflammation.
- Regular consumption of eggs promotes the rapid release of radionuclides and toxins. This is especially true for people living in ecologically unfavorable regions who underwent chemotherapy or exposure to radiation.
- The use of quail eggs in oncology is due to the presence in them of a substance( lysozyme), which prevents the growth of tumor cells and contributes to their destruction.
- This product helps to get rid of excess weight. Eggs of quail are a part of many diets and cocktails for weight loss.
- The use of quail eggs for women is determined by the presence in them of protein, folic acid, unsaturated fatty acids, which provides hormonal balance in the body.
- The use of quail eggs for men is in the presence of a large amount of protein, amino acids. They have long been used in the prevention of prostatitis, because this product helps to reduce stagnant phenomena in the genitals. The use of quail eggs for potency is noted, the effect of their regular use is comparable with the effect of drugs.
- Environmental and product safety. Body temperature in these birds is quite high( 42 degrees), this contributes to the death of pathogenic microorganisms. Therefore, there is no point in using quails for antibiotics and other medications. They are also more demanding in terms of keeping and feeding than chicken, which also ensures the quality of the products. This property is especially important when using quail eggs raw for the purpose of better assimilation of vitamins and minerals.
- The shell is used to treat rickets, a lack of calcium in the body.
- Application in cosmetology. Quail eggs provide health and beauty to hair, skin, teeth, nails. They are used inside and outside.
The use of healing properties of quail eggs helps the body to fight various diseases, contributes to faster recovery and effective disease prevention. However, therapy with this product should be in addition to the main medication method of treatment and agreed with the attending physician.to contents ^
Recipes for application
The use of quail eggs is only possible when properly used. It is determined based on the purpose of admission, age, body condition. There are many recipes for the use of quail eggs: culinary, medicinal, cosmetic.
Based on these, this product can be used in raw, cooked, paren, fried, it can be the only component or complement the composition of other products.to contents ^
For therapeutic purposes
Depending on the type of disease, the following medicinal recipes for the use of quail eggs are present:to the table of contents ^
For the prevention of
It is recommended that raw eggs be taken daily. You should consume the product continuously for 3-4 months. Application of eggs in raw form promotes maximum digestibility of nutrients.to the table of contents ^
With bronchial asthma
For relief of symptoms it is advisable to take 1 egg per day for 1 month. After this, there is a short break in treatment, then the therapy continues again. Stable improvement of the condition is noted after six months and remains approximately the same period. On average, relief of symptoms occurs after eating 120 eggs.to table of contents ^
It is recommended to take 1 egg in raw form every hour until the condition improves.to the table of contents ^
To get rid of the symptoms you need to drink 1 egg 1 time in knocking. The effect comes after a few days. Children quail egg should be broken into a tablespoon, slightly salt and give to take, you can drink warm water.to table of contents ^
To maintain the calcium level in the body
For the prevention of rickets and the elimination of hypocalcemia, eggshells are used. To do this, cook it twice for 5 minutes and place for 24 hours in apple cider vinegar. After that, the shell is washed under cold water, dried and ground to a powdery state. Apply the product should be 1 teaspoon to adults and half the children to 10 years 1 time per day.to the table of contents ^
To restore the body
After operations, long-term illnesses, debilitating physical exertion, it is recommended to eat several boiled eggs a day. Apply them until the state stabilizes. The use of boiled quail eggs in this case is to better assimilate the protein.to table of contents ^
To relieve the condition of pregnant women, it is advisable to eat 2 soft-boiled eggs every morning.to contents ^
A cocktail of the following ingredients is used: 120 grams of carbonated beverage mixed with cognac( 20 grams), 1 teaspoon of sugar, a pair of quail eggs and 1 lemon slice. The use of this drink by a man is comparable to that of Viagra.
For diseases of the musculoskeletal system
For the treatment of rheumatic diseases, osteochondrosis of the spine, as well as with bruises and sprainsYou can use an ointment based on quail eggs in raw form. To do this, in the amount of 5 pieces put in vinegar essence and leave for 48 hours before dissolving the shell. Then 100 grams of butter are added to the resulting mass. The result is a cream that needs to be lubricated by diseased parts of the body.to the table of contents ^
With stomach diseases
To improve the functioning of the stomach take on an empty stomach a whipped mixture of 4 raw eggs with a teaspoon of sugar and 30 grams of cognac. This drug promotes better digestion of food and the elimination of its stagnation in the digestive tract.to the table of contents ^
For restoration of immunity
It is recommended to drink 3 eggs in the morning and in the evening. The course of admission is 40 days( the total number of eggs is 240 pieces).to the table of contents ^
To improve the sight of the
It is enough to consume 1 egg per day, the effect of the application is achieved after 5 weeks.to the table of contents ^
For cosmetic purposes
Amino acids, included in a large number of egg quails, have a beneficial effect on skin color. Vitamins and minerals strengthen the hair and nails. For this reason, many industrial cosmetics contain components of quail eggs. However, it is quite possible to make such products at home on your own.to table of contents ^
For dry skin
To prepare a moisturizing and toning mask, you must mix 3 egg yolks of quail eggs with 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil. The resulting mass must be applied to the face and left for a quarter of an hour, after which it should be washed off.to the table of contents ^
For oily skin
To get rid of excess fat, you need to apply the crude protein on the skin in several layers after the previous one has dried. After 15 minutes, the mass must be washed off.to table of contents ^
For dry and brittle hair
Mix 3-4 eggs, 100 milliliters of vegetable oil and 2 tablespoons of honey. The mass is beaten and applied over the entire length of the curls. The head should be covered with polyethylene and a towel. After an hour, the mask can be washed off with a shampoo.to table of contents ^
For fine hair
Egg quail is used instead of detergent. This gives the volume and fluffiness of the hair.to the table of contents ^
For culinary purposes
In the cooking, eggs of quails are widely used in various forms: cheese, soft-boiled, hard-boiled. They can not be afraid of being lowered into already boiling water, they will not burst. After 2 minutes after this - the egg is cooked soft-boiled, after 5 minutes - hard-boiled.to contents ^
10 eggs to whip and add 100 grams of milk. After this, pour the resulting mass onto the preheated and oiled frying pan. Cover the dishes with a lid, and simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes.to table of contents ^
To prepare a delicious homemade mayonnaise, 6 eggs, a teaspoon of mustard, some black pepper, half a teaspoon of sugar and salt are put in the blender. All ingredients are whipped at a high speed for 1 minute. Further, during the operation of the blender, 100 milliliters of vegetable oil gradually poured in. In the finished mayonnaise, 1.5 teaspoons of lemon juice is added and everything is thoroughly mixed.to the table of contents ^
Dressing for soup
To give the original taste of soup, you can add whipped quail eggs at the end of cooking.to the table of contents ^
For breakfast, toast will taste with a quail filled in the middle of the quail. To do this, a hole is made in the bread, where, during its frying, a quail egg is poured into the frying pan.to contents ^
How to store
If the eggs are not purchased in the store, their freshness can be determined by lowering them briefly into the water. Suitable for use on the bottom of the tank.
Cooked egg is stored at room temperature for no more than 10 hours, in the refrigerator - no longer than a week, provided that the shell is absolutely whole. If cracks are present, the acceptable storage time is 2-3 days.to contents ^
Harm and contraindications
Despite all the useful properties of quail eggs, there are some restrictions on the use of this product.
- In case of allergic reactions should be discarded. The egg protein contains the protein ovomucoid, which can cause quite strong reactions, especially in childhood.
- Care should be taken with liver and kidney disease, especially if a diet that excludes proteins is prescribed.
- Do not exceed the recommended amount of the product. With diabetes and atherosclerosis, the daily norm should not exceed 5 pieces.
- The use and damage of the quail egg shell depends on the quality of its processing. If it is used for the purpose of treatment and is ground into a powder, it is necessary to weld it before use.
- The benefits and harm of raw quail eggs are also determined by their processing. Pathogenic organisms, not being stored inside the egg, perfectly feel themselves on its shell. Wash the surface thoroughly before use.
Quail eggs with proper storage retain their useful properties for quite some time.