Gymnastics for varicose veins of the lower extremities - how to improve the condition of the veins, performing simple exercises
Varicose is a fairly common pathology that significantly impairs the quality of a person's life. Completely cure of this disease is very difficult, but to facilitate its flow, it is necessary to perform special exercises .
Varicose veins are called stable expansion and lengthening of the veins, accompanied by thinning of their walls and the formation of so-called nodes. The reason for this phenomenon lies in the serious pathology of the walls of the veins and the inadequacy of their valves.
This disease is quite widespread, and it is much more common in women. Often, varicose veins start at an able-bodied age - about thirty or forty years.
The main risk factor for this disease is an inactive lifestyle.
- Benefits of curative gymnastics
- Features of physical activities
- Complex of exercises
- Basic set of exercises for all types of diseases
- Exercises for legs
- Complex of exercises for upper extremities
- Complex of exercises for pelvic organs
- Additional exercises
- Exercises for the prevention of varicose veins
- Additional treatmentsdiseases
- Contraindications to exercise therapy
- Video: Exerciseswith varicose veins
The use of therapeutic gymnastics
The benefit of therapeutic exercises for varicose veins is difficult to overestimate. Special gymnastics allows:
- to improve venous and lymphatic outflow;
- to increase physical endurance;
- normalize arterial inflow;
- to increase the tone of veins;
- improve peripheral circulation.
If you neglect exercise therapy for leg varicose, this will cause the blood to stagnate in the affected vessels, in addition, the pressure will increase.
In turn, this will lead to the accumulation of water in the area of the ankles, feet, lower parts of the shins, which often exacerbates the pain.
Features of physical activities
Especially exercises for leg varicose are useful for people who move little in daily life.
The easiest exercise is the walking tour.
People suffering from this pathology must necessarily walk every day. In addition, it is quite possible to ride an on a bicycle .Very is also useful for swimming.
Not everyone knows that not every physical load is useful for varicose veins. What sport for varicose is useful, and which is harmful?
The operation to remove varicose veins is often the only solution. We will suggest what type of surgery to choose in this or that case.
There is also a special therapeutic gymnastics for varicose veins. In order for the exercises to be as effective as possible, the following rules should be observed:
- for people who have a sedentary work, at least once per hour, a five-minute warm-up should be done;
- it is important to follow the posture, it is not recommended to lay a foot on the leg;
- charging should be given 15-30 minutes a day;
- during the day you need to do a few repetitions.
Complex of exercises
Specialists-phlebologists recommend performing special exercises against varicose in the morning and in the evening, giving them about for 15-30 minutes.
In this case, to exhaustion can not bring themselves, because everyone has their own limit of physical ability.
It will be enough to have continuous exercises for five minutes, while it is recommended that you take breaks. If you feel tired, it's better to postpone the activity.
The basic complex of exercises for all kinds of illness
These exercises are suitable for varicose veins of the lower and upper extremities, with varicose veins and other types of disease:
- Lie on your back, bend your leg, pulling it to your chest. After this, straighten it up, fix it for a few seconds and lower it down. The same exercise does for the second leg.
- Lie down, legs bend and lift up. Straighten them, hold them for a second, bend again and return to their original position.
- Lie down, raise your legs upwards and make rotational movements in the foot, it must be done outside and inside. Then you can bend and unbend fingers and feet.
- Sit on a chair with his heels resting on the floor. Move socks in different directions. Do it 15-20 times.
- Lie on your stomach, with your hands on your hips. In turn, raise each leg as high as possible. At the highest point for a few seconds to stay, and then return to the place. Make 8-10 repetitions.
- Exercise "swallow".Stand upright, hands down along the body. Inhale, raise your hands, then stand on your toes. On exhalation take the pose of swallows. Do the exercise 15-20 times.
- Roll from the heel to the toe, carrying the weight of the body to it. Do 15-20 repetitions.
- Walk for 15 minutes on heels, toes, with a high hip lift.
Exercises for legs
Gymnastics for lower limb varicose includes such exercises :
- Unloading of leg veins. You need to lie down, close your eyes and relax as much as possible, while you need to breathe deeply and evenly. Under the feet should put a few pillows - it will allow them to raise by 15-20 degrees.
- Lie down, bend your legs, while placing your feet on the floor. Put your hands on your hips. Gradually inhale, raise the head and body. Hands should slide to the knees. After making a slow exhalation, return to the original position.
- Lie down, hands to knead along the body, raise the legs by 15-20 degrees and hold between them a small pillow. Slowly inhale, bend in the lower back, and the buttocks need to be torn from the floor. Slowly exhaling, the returns to its original position.
- Lie down, place hands along the trunk. Legs bend and, gradually exhaling, draw in the stomach. On inhalation, inflate the abdomen.
- Put your feet together, hands to place along the body. Take a deep breath, slowly climb the socks, exhale and return to its original position.
Regular performance of special gymnastics for the lower extremities will reduce the manifestations of venous insufficiency, stop the development of the disease and reduce the threat of development of dangerous complications.
Complex of exercises for upper limbs
To reduce the manifestations of upper limb varicose, should be carried out with simple exercises:
- Lie on your back, put a pillow under your neck. Raise your arms and legs perpendicular to the body, pull the feet toward you. To breathe evenly and deeply. After that, vibrate with your hands and feet for 3 minutes.
- Hands cross at the back of the head. Slowly turn the body in both directions. Make 20 repetitions.
- Hands pull forward, clench fists. Open your hands and spread your fingers wide apart. Make 20 repetitions.
- Squeeze the wrist of the left hand with the palm of the right. Raise the left hand as high as possible, while the right should be resisted. Repeat 20 times. After that, raise your hands up, fix them in this position for 20 seconds. Repeat the exercise for the second hand.
- Raise your hands above your head, squeeze and unclench your fists. Make 80 repetitions. Lower your hands and do the same.
Pelvic Exercise System
If varicose veins have touched the pelvic organs, it is recommended that the perform the following exercises:
- Exercise "bicycle".You should lie on your back and imitate bike riding. In this case, the back and waist should be pressed to the floor.
- Exercise "scissors".Lie on your back, hands stretch along the trunk. Make crossed movements in a vertical and horizontal position.
- Exercise "birch".Lie on your back, lean on your shoulder blades, lift your legs high and hold to a sense of fatigue. If desired, you can slightly complicate this exercise: for this you can add flexion and extension in the knees.
- Semi-squats. Stand upright, spread your legs 30-40 cm wide. Slowly sit down, but you can not fall below the knee level. Literally for a second you should stay in this position, then slowly return back. Do 10-15 repetitions.
- Sit on the floor, place your hands behind and lean against the floor, stretch your legs. Right leg bend at the knee, put a foot near the left knee. To raise and lower the left leg. Do 10-15 repetitions.
For the treatment of varicose was the most effective, during the day you can perform additional exercises:
- Stand up straight, put the feet exactly. Rise to the toes and slowly sink. Do 20-30 repetitions. Socks to separate apart, put the heels together and again make 20-30 rises. The same procedure should be carried out with the heels dilated and the combined socks.
- You need to be like a place, without taking off socks from the floor.
- Feet put together, stretch your arms along the torso. Taking a slow breath, take your shoulders back. On exhalation you need to relax and tilt your head forward.
- The starting position is the same. Taking a breath, raise your hands up and stand on your toes. After this, on exhalation return to its original position.
- Very effective is the squeezing of the buttocks. This exercise can be performed in any position of the body.
Exercises for the prevention of varices
To prevent the development of varicose veins, it is also necessary to perform special exercises:
- Lie down, hands to pull along the trunk, put straight legs on the chair. Alternately bend the left and right foot. Make 5 repetitions for each foot.
- Lie down, hands stretch along the trunk. Legs lift up and dissolve in different directions. In this case, you should pull off the socks and rotate the ankle to the right and left. Do 5-7 repetitions.
- In the same position, bend the legs and do rotational movements in the knee joints. Make 5-8 times in the right and left side.
- Lean on the shoulder blades, and lift your legs up, as in the exercise "birch".Spread your legs apart. The position of the legs is changed by mahami. Do 4-7 repetitions.
- Jump on your toes 10-15 times, stand on the foot and after a few seconds repeat the jumps.
Additional ways to treat the disease
Of course, varicosity assumes certain limitations in motor activity.
But this does not mean that all sports with varicose are banned. For example, is very useful for swimming , all exercises that can be done sitting or lying are acceptable.
In addition, it is possible to practice yoga or pilates.
The use of massage for varicose veins is in stimulation of blood circulation in the affected areas of .
It is desirable that this procedure carried out by an experienced specialist.
Our readers recommend!
For the treatment and prevention of varicose veins and hemorrhoids, our readers use the method first voiced by Malysheva. Having carefully studied it, we decided to offer it to your attention. The opinion of doctors. .. "
If you decide to do it yourself, remember that the touch should be as light and gentle as possible. Do not touch the veins, which act more than others - this can only exacerbate the problem.
The diet for varicose veins lies in proper nutrition.
The diet should contain products that favorably affect the condition of blood and blood vessels. It is necessary to use food saturated with vitamin C.
In addition, the diet should certainly be present seafood, as they prevent the stretching of the walls of blood vessels.
No less useful are plant fibers, which ensure normal operation of the intestines, which is very important for varicose veins.
Contraindications to physiotherapy
For this disease, in no case should the be overloaded with legs.
It is not recommended to engage in professional sports that require static exercises or serious power loads.
Do not lift the weight heavily.
With varicosity, only light exercises are allowed that do not cause excessive stress.
Varicose veins are a rather unpleasant disease that occurs quite often. To reduce its manifestations, it is recommended to perform special exercises. It is very important that the classes are moderate and regular.
Video: Exercises for varicose veins
Therapeutic exercises for varicose veins - the correct technique of implementation, the choice of the complex, depending on the complexity and neglect of the disease. How not to harm yourself, but to benefit