Hoarseness is a common and unpleasant phenomenon. In this case, it may not always indicate the presence of the disease. Very often, hoarseness in young children is diagnosed. Before you start treatment, you need to understand what caused this phenomenon. This is the only way to get the maximum effect from the therapy.
- 1 reasons
- 1.1 If you have a cough
- 1.2 If not cough
- 2 Treatment
- 2.1 With increasing temperature
- 2.1.1 Folk treatment
- 2.2 Without
- temperature 2.2.1 inhalations and compresses
- 2.3 Opinion Komarovsky
- 2.1 With increasing temperature
If there is a cough
When the hoarseness of the voice is accompanied by a
- Laryngitis. This disease is characterized by a hoarse voice, which is accompanied by a barking cough effect. It happens that laryngitis is accompanied by a complete loss of voice and suffocation occurs.
- Bronchial asthma .When the attack develops, hoarseness occurs, after the elimination of which the voice returns.
- Viral infections .If the pharynx was affected by viruses, then swelling and inflammation is formed. With this condition, there is a cough.
- Diseases of the lungs and bronchi .They are characterized by the presence of a rough and painful cough, resulting in hoarseness.
On the video - the appearance of a hoarse voice:
If there is no cough
The absense of the voice can occur without coughing due to taking certain medications that affect the voice as a result of the drying of the mucous membranes of the larynx and pharynx. These drugs are those that are used to treat asthma and allergies.
Still hoarseness of a voice without a cough may result from overloading the ligaments during crying, prolonged singing or loud crying. To lead to such an unpleasant symptom can be various kinds of trauma to the larynx. Often, puffiness is formed after the person was struck in front of the neck. In this case, you will need to call an ambulance as soon as possible and go to the hospital.
As the temperature rises
A child's osipal voice, accompanied by a fever, can be treated with different methods. But you can get an instant effect provided that the medication intake is combined with folk remedies. Doctors can prescribe to small patients preparations in the form of troches for resorption, sprays, aerosols.
When choosing a medicine, it is necessary to take into account that they contain components that have a harmful effect on harmful microorganisms. An excellent effect is achieved if such drugs are used in the course of the progression of various infectious pathologies in the body of a child.
The most effective drugs are:
- Hexoral( but what is the price of Hexoral in tablets, described in this article);
- Miramistin( And here's how to use Miramistin from a common cold in pregnancy, described in this article).
Often hoarseness of the child's voice occurs against the background of laryngitis. To stop it, it is necessary to use complex treatment. Laryngitis is not an isolated disease and can be the result of ARVI, treatment should include antiviral drugs.
Since the hoarseness of the voice is accompanied by a rise in temperature, the doctor will prescribe him antipyretic drugs - Nurofen and Paracetamol ( and this is how Paracetamol is used for children with colds, this article is described).In the case of severe spasms, bronchodilators are administered. Thanks to them it is possible to stop puffiness of the larynx.
Elimination of hoarseness, which develops with fever, can be achieved with the help of some effective folk medicine:
- Hot milk. With this tool, you can quickly stop hoarseness of the voice. To get it you need to take 200 ml of milk, warm it and add a couple drops of iodine, 5 g of soda. Stir thoroughly and give the drink to the baby. Drink it in small sips. But how to use and use milk with ginger for a cold, will help understand this information.
- Honey in the honeycomb. It should be given to the child for chewing. Such treatment allows softening the mucous throat and for a short period of time to compensate for the hoarseness of the voice. You can add honey to tea or milk. But how to use onions with honey from colds, is described in this article.
- When the cause of hoarseness is inflammation of the tonsils, then it is possible to make a medicine from water and vinegar it is necessary to connect the specified components in a proportion of 3.5: 1. Use a solution for the treatment of tonsils. It is necessary to form a gauze swab, soak it in the composition and treat the tonsils.
- You can use warm rinses to restore the hoarse voice. To obtain them, you must use a decoction of chamomile, soda and pharmacy. Speeding up the healing process will be possible provided that rinses are performed often, 5-6 times a day.
What to do if a child has a hoarse voice and barking cough, and what medicine should be used, is described in this article.
But how to restore voice after a cold, and what medicines are the most effective, is described in great detail in this article.
But what are the most popular and popular cold remedies for children in this article: http: //prolor.ru/g/lechenie/ narodnye-sredstva-ot-prostudy-nasmorka-i-kashlya.html
And here's how to restore a hoarse voice at home, andby what means and methods, is described in this article.
In the presence of a hoarse voice, not accompanied by a rise in temperature, the treatment is also divided into medicamental and folk. During the whole therapy, it is necessary to give the child a lot of drinking. Thanks to him, it is possible to soften the mucous membrane of the throat and to kill pathogens.
Another treatment for children should include decoctions and infusions of herbs. Thanks to them it is possible to stop inflammation, eliminate harmful microorganisms and soften the vocal cords.
For making tea, you can use chamomile, pine kidney, inflorescence of linden .It is necessary to give teas 5-6 times a day. You can restore the functioning of the larynx with honey. To do this, it should be taken in an amount of 10 g and dissolved in 200 ml of water. The resulting solution is taken to eliminate perspiration in the throat, softening the mucous throat. If the hoarseness of the voice has arisen as a result of fatigue, then you need to add a raw yolk to the food. It softens the ligaments and makes them more elastic.
You can restore the hoarse voice of a child with water procedures for the legs. It is necessary to pour warm water in a container, add mustard in the form of a powder. The child should lower the legs and soak them for 10 minutes. As the water cools, add hot water.
Inhalations and compresses
To restore the hoarse voice, the child can use inhalation. Doing them best with the use of an inhaler. For children of school age, such activities can be carried out using a container and a hot liquid. For this, the following plan should be adhered to: fill the
- with water;
- place a couple of drops of essential oil;
- inhale medical vapor.
To perform inhalation, you can prepare a solution with the addition of mineral water, mint, needles. In this case, the child should breathe vapor with the mouth for 10-15 minutes. If the hoarseness of the voice is strong, it is best to breathe over potato steams. It is necessary to place it unrefined in a saucepan. Boil, crush, bend over the container, hiding a towel. Inhale for about 15 minutes.
You can use salt preheated in the oven. Put it in cloth, wrap it in a bag and lay it on the neck. At the same time, make sure that the salt is warmed to a moderate temperature so that no burns occur.
Opinion of Komarovsky
Since the main reason for the onset of hoarseness is the inflammation of the respiratory system, the methods of therapy should be aimed at arresting the inflammatory process. Famous pediatrician Komarovsky offers parents some useful tips:
- Give the child as much warm drink as .Thanks to this, it is possible to soften the sore throat, to prevent dehydration at a temperature, to ease the symptoms of acute respiratory infections. If the baby likes, then you can give him a drink with ginger.
- Inhalation. Steam generators and nebulizers can be used for these purposes. With their help you manage to stop the inflammation of the throat and clear the airways. Manipulation to perform 2-3 times a day.
- Reduce the load on the ligaments. No matter what the reason for the hoarseness of the voice, it is necessary to refrain from loud conversations.
On the video - the opinion of Dr. Komorowski:
The baby's voice is a widespread phenomenon and, although this symptom does not always indicate a serious disease, you can not leave it unattended. Applying for help to a doctor, it will be possible to understand what led to the development of hoarseness, and he will be able to draw up an adequate scheme of therapy, thanks to which you can stop unpleasant symptoms quickly.