Angina is a fairly common disease. And among all its species the most serious and dangerous is phlegmonous tonsillitis. The second name for this disease is acute paratonsillitis. This disease is mainly experienced by adults and adolescents.
Phlegmonous tonsillitis differs in that it passes quite hard. This is because there is inflammation of the cellulose near the tonsils, and then an abscess with pus is formed.
- 1 Basics of the disease
- 2 Treatment
- 2.1 Conservative method
- 2.2 Surgical intervention
- 2.3 Folk methods
The main thing about the disease
Purulent discharge is called phlegmon. And the cause of such inflammation is the penetration inside the streptococcus or hemophilic rod. Also, before the appearance of this type of angina, diphtheritic form or scarlet fever may appear.
It would seem that a person was cured of a previous disease, as in a couple of days a sharp deterioration of the body and a so
Usually the hearth is in the upper cavity near the amygdala, and very rarely on the back wall.
The video tells about phlegmonous sore throat:
In addition to sore throat, a person is difficult to talk and nasal appears, as a result one can not understand what the patient wants. Most often a person in this state is lying, changing the position of the head is very difficult. After all, lying and not moving - it's very important not to cause pain. Jaws are very difficult to push apart, it is almost impossible to do this. Therefore, I want to lie in the most comfortable position for myself. Abundant salivation also brings incredible pain. Unpleasant odor from the mouth is another sign of phlegmonous sore throat. In addition to these symptoms, the following are observed:
- very severe head pain;
- strong temperature rise, up to 40 degrees and above;
- swelling of the tissues of the sky, bulging them outward;
- edema of the cervical and facial parts;
- lymph nodes near the neck become inflamed;
- pain in the ear can occur from the side where ulcers form;
- joint pain.
All these signs occur in a matter of hours.
If suddenly there were at least a couple of signs of this condition, you should immediately consult a doctor. This disease occurs in several stages, each of which is accompanied by a certain set of symptoms.
- The first stage is accompanied by a general deterioration of the condition, a person feels broken and with labs, edema appears. Usually this condition is similar to that of the flu.
- The next stage begins to appear purulent discharge near the tonsils. That is, the appearance of phlegmon is a secondary symptom. If the first day of the onset of these symptoms begin treatment, then the likelihood that the abscess will grow - is very small. If this is not done, then surgical intervention may be necessary.
- This is the most dangerous stage, as a result of which pus begins to erupt from the abscesses. And passing it inside can lead to dangerous consequences.
To cure acute paratonsillitis, two methods can be used: conservative and surgical or operative.
Everything will depend on what degree of severity has arisen. Conservative method involves rinsing the mouth( rinsing with furicilin in angina, also often using chlorhexidine for rinsing with angina), irrigation with antiseptics, it is also necessary to lubricate the tonsils with iodine infusion. Antibiotics are usually used. They must be administered intravenously, so that they will act quickly on the lesions, they will knock off the temperature that has risen. Here you can read how many days to drink antibiotics for angina. Antibiotics can be:
- amoxicillin( here you can find information on what dose of amoxicillin is taken with angina)
When using antibiotics, it is necessary to take into account that some drugs may not be suitable for a certain group of people. For example, some drugs can have a negative effect on the liver and kidneys.
With severe swelling of the throat, corticosteroids are prescribed. But often these drugs are not enough for treatment, so they can use methods to drain abscesses.
Read how to drink ammonia anise drops from a cough.
Reviews on the effect of green radish with honey for coughing: http: //prolor.ru/g/ bolezni-g /kashel/ redka-s-medom-recept.html.
What inhalations can I do with barking cough in children?
There are several types of surgical intervention:
- Needle aspiration .In order to pump out the pus formed, use a long needle. This operation is carried out only if the disease has not gone to the extreme stage. Before the procedure, the patient is given a local anesthetic. The pus, which is taken from the abscess, is sent to the laboratory in order to determine what sensitivity to antibiotics. Usually after this method, phlegmon does not mature until the end, and the disease goes to a decline.
- Draining and incision .This procedure is more complicated, since it is performed at stages when the abscess is almost completely ripe. That is, the patient turned to the doctor not immediately, as the illness began to leak. A similar operation is called "acute dissection".In this case, people are immersed in drug-induced sleep. Using a scalpel, make an incision of the abscess, and pus begins to flow. If the place of the incision subsequently collapsed due to pus, then the procedure is repeated, but without anesthesia the next day. Also after the operation, rinse with herbal remedies.
- Tonsillectomy. This is an operation that is used extremely rarely. It involves the operation of removing tonsils. A similar operation can be done at any time: both during illness and after stabilization of the condition.
Often people also use folk methods of treatment. But it must be taken into account that these methods greatly facilitate the course of the flow of angina, they are likely to be able to slow down the development of complications, but as single combat methods are not suitable.Beetroot and lemon juice. It is necessary to take clean fresh beets, wash well and clean. Now rub it on the grater. It will be about 1 glass of grated beet. From 1 lemon squeeze out the juice and add it to the beetroot. After thoroughly mixing the mass, leave it for 2 hours so that it is infused. After that you need to squeeze out all the juice well. It should be used to rinse the mouth. The remaining 40 ml should be drunk. You need to do this procedure 2 times a day. The course of treatment will be 2 weeks.
If the sore throat is not treated early, the consequences can be disastrous. With the first symptoms you need to immediately begin treatment, it is better to consult a specialist. Improper and late treatment will lead to complications. It describes the treatment of angina by bioparox. Here you can get acquainted with the reviews about the use of the spray of Geksoral in angina.