Face skin cleaning with ultrasound is one of the most advanced hardware procedures in the field of cosmetology, thanks to which deep cleansing of the skin became possible with minimal trauma. The procedure is quite effective - it removes the horny layer of skin, black dots and stimulates the production of collagen.
- Before / After photos of
- Stages of procedure
- Effect of
Photos before and after procedure
to the table of contents ^
Facial cleansing is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures. Until recently, the most wanted was mechanical cleaning, which is carried out with the help of special tools and is quite traumatic for delicate skin.
Therefore, to the question of which cleaning is better - mechanical or ultrasonic, the answer is unambiguous: ultrasonic cleaning of the face in the cabin, as it is a painless and universal procedure, safe for any skin type, including sensitive and prone to couperose.
Indications for ultrasonic face cleansing are:
- expanded pores;
- low elasticity and elasticity of the skin;
- comedones and acne;
- oily, porous skin of the face;
- dim skin color;
- increased sweating;
- post traumatic and postoperative scars.
When to begin ultrasonic cleaning of the face and how often to do it depends on the skin condition. The interval can be from 1 week to 2 months.
How many exactly procedures will be needed, only an expert will answer unequivocally, but on average it is recommended to pass from 4 to 8 sessions with a frequency of 2 weeks.
As any procedure, ultrasonic face cleaning has its contraindications, which, in no case, can not be neglected:
- the presence of cancer;
- various inflammations and purulent skin diseases( including acne in the stage of inflammation);
- heart disease, hypertension;
- infectious diseases;
- facial paralysis or trigeminal neuralgia;
- presence of dilated vessels;
Ultrasound face cleaning in the summer requires special skin care after the procedure, which consists in the mandatory use of sunscreen with the highest degree of protection and minimizing the contact of the facial skin with direct sunlight.
Stages of the procedure
The mechanism of the procedure is as follows. The radiator, which is applied to the skin, propagates the ultrasonic vibrations arising on its upper layers, as a result of which the keratinized cells separate and the skin is cleansed. In this case, living cells, due to the low power of ultrasound, are not damaged.
The procedure for cleaning the skin of the face with the help of ultrasound passes in several stages.
- Cleaning .Any cleaning agent removes dust and dirt, after which the remnants of the product are washed away with a warm compress( the skin does not steam out, as with mechanical cleaning).
- Toning .The skin is soaked with a special tonic.
- Cleaning .A special gel-conductor is applied to the skin, after which the skin is applied to the skin with the help of a scrabber scapula.
- Power supply .On the skin are applied masks with the effect of recovery and nutrition.
Irritation or redness after cleansing is also not observed.to the table of contents ^
After the procedure, the skin comes to life:
- the outer contaminants and dead cells leave;
- sebaceous ducts open, decreasing in size;
- accelerates metabolic processes at the cellular level;
- improves blood circulation, edema disappears;
- skin becomes more susceptible to care products.
However, it is believed that ultrasonic cleaning of the face can not get rid of acne by one hundred percent. Indeed, this procedure should be supplemented with manual intervention on the most problematic areas. A good specialist will help to choose the right actions and tell you how to take care of the skin after.