Lovers of SPA-atmosphere at home often use bombs for a bath or a geyser. This cosmetic product has relaxing and toning properties, it has a beneficial effect on the skin. On the shelves a large assortment of ready-made products is presented. However, it is possible to do it yourself, using recipes detailing how to prepare a bomb for a bath at home.
- Base recipe
- Without starch
- Without oil
- Without soda
- Without alcohol
- Without form
- FizzyingDo bombs need in gloves and gauze mask to avoid citric acid entering the mucous membranes(when grinding it), as this can cause a burn.
The easiest way to make a bath bomb is to use the basic components that are soda and citric acid, as well as auxiliary fillers and oils( ethereal, aromatic or conventional).To attract the appearance you can use food or cosmetic dye.
Technology of preparation
- Through a sieve sift the soda and ground citric acid in a ratio of 2 to 1, respectively. Mix the ingredients until uniform.
- Add a filler( 1-2 parts).As a filler to choose from, you can use starch, milk powder or cream, ground oatmeal, sea salt, clay and the like.
- Then gradually mix 1/2 part of the base oil( olive, almond, etc.).
- Then add as much essential or aromatic oil. Mix them not worth it, you should choose one of them. In the event of hissing, the formulation should be stirred quickly.
- To make the bombs multicolored, the mass must be divided into several parts, and in each add a few drops of food or cosmetic dye. The composition in this case, you should quickly mix before acquiring a homogeneous shade. Particular care when stirring requires a powder color, it should be added a little and rub the mixture with your fingers to give the desired color.
- For the adhesion of the mass, spray a small amount of water with a spray gun( 2-3 times).It is recommended to start with a small amount, the composition should remain friable, but be glued together during compression. It is necessary to actively and continuously mix the mass so that it does not bubble. In case of high humidity in the water, use a little less.
- After that, the bombs should be given an attractive appearance. For this you can use special molds or standard forms for cookies, ice or children's. Fill them with a ready-made compound, then gently remove it and leave it for a while in a dry warm room until it hardens.
- To make a round bomb, take the 2 halves of the sphere and fasten them after filling, firmly pressing together. After drying, the bomb should be removed and used.
To increase the useful properties of this "fizzy" cosmetic product and its ecological compatibility, you can use the recipe how to make a bomb for a bath without dyes.
Technology of cooking
This method of manufacture will be especially liked by those who love the smell of coconut.
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil heated on a steam bath or in a microwave.
- In a tablespoon of water dilute 1/2 teaspoon of any essential oil and add to the coconut.
- Add 4 tablespoons of cornstarch and 180 grams of baking soda to the oil mixture.
- Mix all the ingredients, then add 3 tablespoons of grinded citric acid.
- Prepared the composition put in molds and leave for a day.
- After the bomb is removed and stored packed in film.
To make this product in the base recipe, various fillers are used, including starch. But this ingredient is not mandatory. It is possible to do without it, using the recipe, how to make a bomb for a bath without starch.
- 300 grams of soda sift through a sieve to obtain a more friable consistency.
- Add 150 grams of citric acid.
- Pour 5-10 milliliters of essential or aromatic oil.
- Then add 5 milliliters of plain oil to the composition.
- For color shades, a dye can be used.
- The composition is intensively mixed, for coupling it can be watered a couple of times with water from the spray gun.
- Mass spread out on molds, after carefully remove and leave to dry.
Virtually all types of bombs contain oils. They are used to create the effect of aromatherapy, a beneficial effect on the skin. However, it is quite possible to do without them, replacing them with other components, according to a prescription, how to make a bomb for a bath without oil.
Technology of cooking
The peculiarity of such bombs is that they will easily stick to the surface of the water without leaving to the bottom.to contents ^
- 250 grams of soda through a sieve.
- Add to it 85 grams of citric acid. Mix thoroughly.
- Next, put in a mixture of 75 grams of magnesium sulfate and 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Composition thoroughly mix, adding with the aid of a spray gun 7 ml of water. You can use several drops of dye.
- Form bombs and leave them to dry for a couple of hours.
The basic components of the composition of the bombs for the bathroom are soda and citric acid, which when chemically reacting with water create a bubbling effect. However, in some cases, it is possible to do without these ingredients, replacing them with others. For such a case, there is a recipe that allows you to make a bomb for a bath without soda.
The main component is effervescent tablets. Vitamin complexes that positively influence the skin are usually used.
How to make original jewelry yourself on your own http://woman-l.ru/sdelat-originalnuyu-bizhuteriyu/to the table of contents ^
- Mix 100 grams of ground meal with the same amount of potato starch.
- 30 grams of cocoa butter or marigolds melt in a water bath. You can additionally add a couple drops of fragrant massage oil.
- The mixture of oils should be poured into the composition with effervescent tablets and starch and mix the composition until the condition of moistened sand.
- If necessary, you can add water using a spray gun, watering their hand.
- If desired, it is possible to add a couple of drops of dye, mix the mass.
- Fill the molds and send them to the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- After this, the resulting bombs should be placed for 2 days in a dry place.
In many recipes, alcohol is added for quick drying of the product. But you can do without this component, for example, using the recipe, how to make a bomb for a bath without alcohol. In this case, the product has a calming effect, thanks to the action of lavender.
Technology of cooking
- Soda in a quantity of 4 tablespoons mixed with 2 tablespoons of citric acid.
- After this, add 3 tablespoons of milk, 1 tablespoon of sea salt and stir actively.
- Add 1 tablespoon of chopped lavender and 20 drops of her oil to the composition.
- Blend again with a mixture of water and water.
- Compose the forms and leave for a quarter of an hour.
- After this, the bomb must be removed and dried in a dry room for about 6 hours.
Sometimes for the formation of bombs for a bath use an ordinary polyethylene bag. By the following recipe, you can make a cosmetic remedy for pimples without form.
Technology of cooking
- 4 tablespoons of soda to combine with 2 tablespoons of citric acid.
- Add a tablespoon of milk powder.
- Then, add 2 tablespoons of clay, preferably black, and 1.5 tablespoons of yarrow herb. Mix everything.
- Then the following oils should be added: 2 tablespoons of jojoba, 5 drops of tea tree and rosemary.
- Composition again to mix.
- Place the mixture in a bag, twist it, form a sphere.
- Finished bombs dry before solidification for a period of several hours to a day.
With the help of this cosmetic product, it is possible to arrange an aromatherapy session. The effect is achieved through the use of various essential and aromatic oils. For this case, the recipe for the preparation of fragrant bath bombs is suitable.
- Soda in a quantity of 60 grams mixed with ground citric acid( 30 grams).
- Gently add 30 grams of sea salt. Stir the mixture.
- In jojoba oil( 7 drops) add 3 drops of various ethers: geranium, ylang-ylang, rosemary, mint, patchouli, eucalyptus, lemongrass. Add the oils to the composition.
- Add 8 drops of food coloring, and mix thoroughly.
- The mass is spread in molds and dried until solidified. This can take from a few hours to whole days.
For fans of bathing with foam, you can make a special bomb. This effect is due to the presence of special surface-active substances in the composition. To prepare such a remedy, you should use the recipe how to make a bath bomb with foam.
- Mix a glass of soda with 1/2 cup of citric acid and the same amount of cornstarch.
- Add 1/3 cup of English salt. Stir the mixture.
- In a separate container of a small size, connect 2.5 tablespoons of almond oil with 3/4 tablespoon of distilled water. Then add 5 milliliters of essential oil and 1/4 teaspoon borax. Stir the mixture and shake thoroughly.
- Liquid composition gradually pour into loose.
- Stir until the consistency of wet sand is obtained. If you conserve friability, you can add a little more oil.
- Give the bombs the desired shape and leave to dry for a period of a few hours to 1 day.
To swim in a seething geyser with dark water, it is enough to use the recipe how to make a black bomb for the bath. Activated carbon acts as the dye, and polysorbate 80 allows to leave the bath and the skin without contaminants.
In use, drilling will be more intense due to the content of polysorbate 80.to contents ^
- 2 cups of soda to combine with a glass of citric acid.
- Then add 1-2%( but not more) of this polysorbate 80 blend.
- Next, put 1 tablespoon of crushed activated charcoal, and mix the mixture well.
- Then form the bombs and leave them to dry.
The name of this cosmetic product is due to its ability to bubble. In the recipe, how to make effervescent bath bombs, the proportions of soda and citric acid are equal, in addition there is a significant amount of liquid components, which causes an increased reaction when lowering into water.
- In a microwave oven, melt 60 grams of cocoa butter, lightly cool.
- After entering into it essential oils: 10 drops of bergamot and ylang-ylang, 5 drops of rose.
- Ingredients thoroughly mix.
- You can apply 10 drops of dye and mix the mass until the desired shade is obtained.
- Then add 60 grams of soda, the same amount of citric acid and 3 tablespoons of oatmeal powdered.
- The composition is vigorously kneaded and filled with molds, then for 20 minutes sent to the freezer.