Prolonged bleeding mainly occurs in disorders of blood coagulability, serious damage or abnormal vasodilation. Hemostatic herbs help stop blood from uterine, pulmonary, intestinal bleeding.
- Highlander pepper
- Antennaria dioica
- Stinging nettle
- Potentilla goose
- Sedge parvskaya
- When pregnancy
Actives herbs promoting stop blood are two methods, preventing large blood loss:
- increase in blood clotting.
Herbs stopping uterine bleeding work in a different way: they affect the muscles of the uterus, they cause squeezing of the blood vessels that are in its walls.
The main stimulator of hemostatic plants is vitamin K. It is he that promotes the production of prothrombin in the liver, which in turn increases the coagulability of the blood.
In medicine, the pharmacy liquid plant extract is used as a hemostatic in gynecology for uterine bleeding and urology for hemorrhoids.
The mountaineer's grass helps to reduce vascular permeability, increase blood coagulability, tone up the muscles of the uterus, and also has a calming effect on the nervous system.
At home from the herb of mountain pepper, you can make tea, alcohol tincture or water infusion with excessively strong menstruation, hemorrhoidal, uterine and gastrointestinal hemorrhages.
- Infusion : 25 grams of dry or fresh raw materials put in an enameled container, pour 250 milliliters of hot water and warm in a water bath for 15 minutes. After this, leave the infusion for 45 minutes at room temperature, strain and bring boiled water to a volume of 200 milliliters. Eat 45-50 milliliters 3-4 times a day before meals.
- Tea 20 grams of dried herbs pour 1 liter of boiling water. Brew like regular tea and drink 1 cup 3 times a day for various bleeding.
- Tincture for the treatment of uterine bleeding and with irregular menstruation : 15 grams of a crushed plant pour 200 milliliters of vodka and insist 2 weeks in a dark place. Drink 10 drops to 4 times a day.
- Alcohol extract with small hemorrhoidal, intestinal, postpartum hemorrhage and hemoptysis : insist 21 days of crushed raw materials on 70% alcohol in a ratio of 1: 1 and use 30-40 drops no more than 4 times a day for 30 minutes before meals.
Preparations from the bark of the viburnum are used as haemostatic agents for nasal and pulmonary hemorrhages. Also this plant is used to stop blood in gynecology and urology.
You can apply the bark of the viburnum in the finished drugstore in the form of a liquid extract or prepare a medicinal decoction at home:
10 grams of crushed bark pour 200 milliliters of boiling water, put in a water bath and protrude 30 minutes. After the broth cool, drain, bring to the original volume( 200 milliliters) with warm water and drink 30 milliliters 3 times a day 30 minutes after eating.
Cat's foot is dioecious
The plant is effective for various bleedings. You need to use it in the form of an infusion:
- With intestinal or gastric bleeding : 10 grams of raw material to brew in 200 milliliters of boiling water, insist 25-30 minutes and ingest 15 milliliters every 20-30 minutes until bleeding ceases.
- With bleeding gums and nose bleeds : 1 tablespoon of herbs brew in 100 milliliters of boiling water, insist 25-30 minutes, strain and rinse every hour. You can also make applications: to do this, you need to dip a sterile swab into the infusion and apply it to a sore spot.
- With hemorrhoidal bleeding infusions are indicated for use as tampons and lotions. Prepares the infusion as well as with bleeding gums.
- For uterine and wound bleeding, hemoptysis : 1 tablespoon of raw material to brew in 250 milliliters of boiling water, insist, strain and take 10 milliliters every hour.
The plant is widely used for intestinal, pulmonary and uterine bleeding. It contains chlorophyll, which increases metabolism, increases the tone of the uterus and intestines, promotes the accelerated regeneration of damaged tissues, the excitation of the cardiovascular system and the respiratory center.
Receiving infusion or decoction of nettle helps reduce the number of menstrual days to normal.
- Recipe for broth : 1 tablespoon of herbs pour 300 ml of water and boil in a water bath for 5 minutes. Then let cool, strain and drink 1 tablespoon every 3 hours until the condition improves.
- Recipe for : 1 tablespoon of ground raw material to brew in 250 milliliters of boiling water, wrap in a warm towel and leave for infusion for 15-20 minutes. Then strain the medicine and drink 30 milliliters every 3 hours.
This medicinal plant is used internally as a hemostatic agent for various internal bleeding and painful periods. Externally, the infusion and broth of the cauliflower are also used for lotions and washings with ulcers and bleeding wounds.
- Infusion for internal use : 3 tablespoons of ground raw material pour 1 liter of hot water, insist in a closed container for 4 hours and strain. Eat 200 milliliters three times a day. The course of treatment is not more than 25 days.
- Decoction for external use : 4 tablespoons of tinfoam pour 600 milliliters of water and boil for 5-7 minutes. Then insist 3-4 hours and strain.
This plant has been used for a long time in obstetric practice. It contains the alkaloid brevicollin, which effectively reduces the intensity of uterine bleeding, often observed in the postpartum period.
Recipe infusion : pour 10 grams of grass with 200 milliliters of boiling water, put in a water bath and burn for no more than 15 minutes. After the medicine cool, drain, bring boiled water to a volume of 200 milliliters and eat 2 tablespoons 15 minutes before eating.
Preparations of the plant are used to stopgastric, renal, pulmonary, nasal, uterine bleeding after abortion, childbirth, with abundant periods. Also the shepherd's bag is used externally with bruises and wounds.
- Infusion for internal use : 2 tablespoons of herbs pour 250 milliliters of hot water and warm in a water bath for 15 minutes. Leave the infusion at room temperature for 45 minutes, then strain and bring to the original volume( 250 milliliters) of boiled water. Take 1 tablespoon 4 times a day 30 minutes after eating.
- Infusion for external use : 3 tablespoons of herbs pour 200 milliliters of warm water, insist for at least 8 hours, then strain and use for lotions.
Grass is used as a hemostatic for hemorrhoidal, intestinal, uterine and other types of internal bleeding, also used externally to stop blood from the gums and nose.
Yarrow drugs shorten bleeding time and increase the number of platelets in the blood, contribute to the reduction of uterine musculature and vasodilation. In addition, yarrow has anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory effect, and also accelerates the healing of wounds.
As a hemostatic agent, grass juice and tincture are most commonly used:
- Infusion with uterine and intestinal bleeding is recommended to prepare with nettle leaves( 1: 1): 15 grams of mixture pour 200 milliliters of hot water, insist 25 minutes, strain and drink 100milliliters 2-3 times a day.
- When hemoptysis, nasal bleeding infusion( prepared according to the above recipe) take in a cold 50 ml each 3-4 times a day.
- For external injuries of ( small cuts, abrasions, scratches) and of toothache it is recommended to use applications with yarrow juice on the affected areas: rinse the fresh leaves of the plant thoroughly, crush them with a blender and squeeze juice through the gauze.
- When hemorrhoidal bleeding should be applied wipes pre-moistened in cold infusion of the plant.
The above mentioned herbs are contraindicated for women in the period of expectation of the child, as they stimulate uterine musculature, which in the future can provoke premature birth or miscarriage.