No matter how strong and healthy your hair is, the negative influence of various factors will still affect their condition. Frequent staining, drying, styling with thermal tools, the use of various styling products, the influence of environmental factors can lead to damage to the structure of the hair. Accordingly, it is necessary to think about their restoration.
- Proper care
- For damaged
- For dry and visited
- For thin
- gloss painted
- for density
For quality hair restoration you need to masterthe simplest rules for caring for hair:
- Choose for washing your hair only those products that have in their composition a minimum of chemical and a maximum of useful natural substances. Therefore, before buying, you should carefully study the composition of the shampoo. Well, if it contains extracts of medicinal herbs.
- It is necessary to monitor the water temperature. Too cold, as well as hot, can damage the hair and scalp. The water temperature should be comfortable.
- Do not apply shampoo directly to the hair. It is better to pour the necessary amount of the product on the palm, mix with water and foaming, and then gently rub into the roots of the hair. After a short massage, wash off the shampoo with a large amount of water.
- Do not comb damp strands.
- It is recommended to refuse for the time of restoration from the use of paints and the use of a hair dryer, plaques, ironing.
- It is advisable to regularly perform the haircut ends and scalp massage.
- Use only natural cosmetics for reconstitution.
Massage will prepare the hair roots for the subsequent acceptance of useful substances. Thanks to the massage, it is possible to improve the flow of blood to the hair follicles, which will enable them to enrich them with oxygen and more efficiently deliver useful substances.
To restore hair, scalp massage should be done daily. It is better to perform the procedure before going to bed in bed. To start a comb with soft teeth, you need to comb your hair well.
Next, with your fingertips it's good, but without strong pressure, massage every inch of your scalp. The duration of the procedure should be 5-10 minutes. So hair bulbs will get the maximum amount of nutrients.
By the way, you can prepare yourself shampoo for hair restoration.to table of contents ^
Pour 100 grams of fresh or dried nettle with a liter of water, add 0.5 liters of vinegar and put on fire. Bring to a boil and cook for 30 minutes on low heat. Ready to boil the broth. For washing hair, 2 cups of broth dilute in a basin of water and wash the hair with this solution.to contents ^
In 2 liters of warm water dilute 25 grams of dry mustard. Wash the head with the solution obtained.to the table of contents ^
For 30 grams of dried camomile flowers and plantain or parsley, brew in a liter of water. Dip strands into the broth and hold for 15 minutes. Do not flush, dry your hair.
Crush half the banana in the mash, add 1 egg yolk and 20 ml of lemon juice. Wash your head with a fragrant mixture like a normal shampoo.to the table of contents ^
The most effective means of hair restoration at home is considered to be masks made from natural ingredients. The advantage of such masks is their efficiency and availability.to contents ^
Mix 15 ml of castor oil and burdock oil with 10 ml of lemon juice. The agent should be applied to the hair, warmed and left for 2-3 hours. The procedure can be conducted daily, in courses of 2-3 weeks, taking a break for 1 week.
Beat 1 egg yolk with 15 ml castor oil. Apply the mask to the hair, warm it and keep it for about 2 hours. The mask can be done once a week.
- for 15 ml of burdock and castor oil;
- for 5 ml of oily vitamins A, E, B6;
- 1 egg yolk;
- 15 ml of dimexide.
Mix the oils and vitamins and heat a little, finally add Dimexide.
After applying the mixture, the hair should be wrapped with a towel for best effect. The duration of the mask is 60-90 minutes. Then it needs to be washed off with shampoo.
It is recommended to apply the mask once every 7 days.
- 2 tablespoons of honey and olive oil;
- 1 egg yolk;
- 5 drops of vitamin A;
- 20 ml of vodka or cognac.
You should add cognac to the wearer of dark hair, vodka to blondes. First you need to grind the yolk with honey and add the rest of the ingredients to the mixture. Apply the mask for 1 hour. You can apply the drug twice a week.
- 25 grams of dry yeast;
- 100 ml of yogurt;
- 1 teaspoon of honey;
- 1 egg yolk;
- for 1 ampoule of nicotinic acid and aloe extract;
- for 4 drops of esters of rosemary, ylang-ylang, patchouli.
Yeast dissolve in warm kefir, when the mixture begins to increase in volume, add the remaining ingredients. Mask the hair for at least 1 hour.to contents ^
For dry and visited
Beat 2 egg yolks with 15 ml of olive oil. Mask cover all hair or tips and warm the towel. After 30 minutes you can wash it off.
Mix aloe, honey and castor oil in equal proportions. Apply the mask on your hair and wash it off after 30 minutes. To complete, you need to rinse the dark hair with a decoction of hops, and light ones - with a decoction of nettle.
Mix 40 ml of warm milk and 2 tablespoons of liquid honey. Enrich the mixture with 5-8 drops of essential oil of orange, ylang-ylang, jojoba, incense, lavender or sandalwood. A similar mask should be kept on your hair for 60 minutes.
Soak the head of hair with coconut oil, shea or cocoa and hold on the hair for about 2 hours. Then it is good to wash your hair with shampoo.
- 1 tablespoon dimexide;
- for 5 ml of oily vitamins A and E;
- 2 egg yolks;
- 10 grams of cocoa powder.
Homogeneous mass treat curls an hour before washing. In this case, it is better to warm the head with a towel. This recovery agent can be used once every 7 days.
In equal proportions, combine the juice of lemon, onion and garlic and castor oil. Smear with hair and scalp. After 20 minutes, rinse. The smell of garlic and onions neutralizes lemon juice.
- 1 tablespoon gelatin;
- 100 ml of water;
- 2 tablespoons of hair balm.
Gelatin fill with warm water and completely dissolve. Add the balm. Cover the hair with a mask, warm the cap and leave for 3 hours. After a good rinse your hair with water. This mask can be used no more than once a week.
- for 10 grams of dry mustard and white clay;
- 5 ml burdock oil;
- 2 teaspoons kefir and honey;
- 1 egg yolk;
- 1 ampoule of vitamin B3, B6 or B12;
- 1 ampoule of aloe extract.
Mix clay, mustard and kefir, then add the remaining ingredients. The mask can be kept on the hair for 15 minutes to 2 hours.to table of contents ^
This mask is usually done at night. For washed and dried hair, evenly apply kefir, paying special attention to the tips. Cover the plastic bag and wrap the head with a towel. After that, go to bed. In the morning, wash off kefir. This procedure should be done once a week.
- for 20 ml of dimexide and castor oil;
- 60 ml of burdock oil.
First, mix the oils and heat them, then add the dimexide. Apply the mask on dry locks and hold for 1 hour, warming the head with a towel. For the restoration of hair, a perm wetted mask is recommended to use 1 time per week.to contents ^
- 300 grams of black bread;
- 200-300 ml of water.
Bread crumbling and pour boiling water, cover and insist 3-5 hours. Then strain and apply the slurry to the hair. After 20 minutes rinse your head with water.
- 120 ml of beer;
- 1 chicken egg;
- 70 grams of cottage cheese.
Cottage cheese mix with egg and pour beer. When the bubbles disappear, you can apply the product on the hair. After 40 minutes, wash your hair. You need to do this mask every other day for 2 weeks.