Mesotherapy is one of the methods of alternative cosmetology. To begin with, to understand what cosmetic problems it solves, it is necessary to understand what mesotherapy is. Under the name of this procedure is meant the injection under the skin of injections of vitaminized "cocktails".This method appeared as far back as 1958 in France and was introduced into practice by the physician Michel Pistor.
- The essence of the procedure
- Cosmetic preparations
The essence of the procedure
The injection is not deep( 0.5 to 4 mm), the size of the needle does not injure the skin, and the substances themselves concentrate in the area of the injection zone. The procedure allows the cosmetologist to work with delicate and hard-to-treat places. The possibility of vascular damage during mesotherapy is very low.
The session lasts about half an hour. Before proceeding to the procedure, the cosmetologist recognizes the presence of diseases in the patient, diagnoses, reports possible side effects, makes a test for an allergic reaction to the shoulder. The skin is disinfected, if the client wishes, an anesthetic cream is applied, then the injections are carried out.
Depending on the diagnosis, the course can consist of 5 to 10 procedures, repeated every 7 days( sometimes once every two weeks).To achieve a lasting effect, the procedure should be repeated once or twice a month. Repeat the course is not earlier than six months, in some cases - a year.
This procedure performed by a qualified beautician is completely safe.
Can be combined with cosmetic procedures - peelings, microdermabrasion, contour plasty and injection operations, which are performed by other drugs( for example, Botox).
The procedure for the administration of the drug is divided into:
- manual( injection with a syringe and needle),
- mechanical( insertion with a mesoinjector gun with mesoterapevticheskimi needles),
There are several types of mesotherapy:
- Fractional mesotherapy. Injections are made in deep layers of the skin and in certain places. As a result of this procedure, the process of skin regeneration is accelerated, the production of elastin is stimulated.
- Needle-free mesotherapy. The essence is that the substances in the skin come through the impulses that the device creates. The advantage is the absence of side effects and the rehabilitation period.
- Oxygen mesotherapy. Vitamin substances in the skin are injected through the oxygen flow.
- Ultrasound mesotherapy. Ultrasonic vibrations inject the medicinal substances under the skin.
On application the procedure is classified into:
- Face mesotherapy. At the same time, skin color and blood circulation improve, deep moistening takes place, capillary walls are strengthened. The contour of the face is tightened. The most popular is mesotherapy with hyaluronic acid.
- Mesotherapy for weight loss. With its help, all kinds of aesthetic imperfections of a figure are eliminated. The procedure improves blood circulation in problem areas, and stimulates the synthesis of elastin and collagen.
- Mesotherapy of scalp. During the procedure, useful substances come directly to the hair follicles, which leads to stimulation and acceleration of hair growth, the duration of their life.
- Mesotherapy of acne. At the same time, the sebaceous glands normalize and the pores become narrower. Eliminate acne and scars after them.
- Mesotherapy of scars. Using the procedure, scars and scars of any complexity, skin stretches on any part of the body and their prophylaxis are removed.
All preparations used in the procedure are divided into:
- The main drugs that have a directed effect on a particular problem and the cause of its occurrence.
- Auxiliary drugs that go as a supplement to the main drugs to improve blood circulation.
Homeopathic preparations in cosmetology are rarely used, because they do not have a strong concentration of substances. These drugs rarely cause side reactions and addictions.
Allopathic preparations contain a high concentration of natural and synthetic components( vitamins, vasodilators, lipolytics).
The composition, extent of exposure and origin of substances for mesotherapy can be:
- Extracts based on plants. They are safe and effective in their work. These include extracts of chamomile and ginkgo biloba.
- Preparations based on animal products. They are used to improve the elasticity of the skin. Presented by collagen and elastin.
- Minerals. These are salts of macro- and microelements( phosphorus, sulfur, zinc).Widely used to solve various skin problems.
- Vitamins. Have an antioxidant effect, improve the appearance of the skin. Vitamins A, B, E, C, P are applied.
- Synthesized preparations. These compounds are obtained by artificial way, which perfectly moisturize the skin. A bright representative is hyaluronic acid.
- Organic acids. Contribute to the regeneration of the skin. Presented by glycolic and pyruvic acid.
- Medicinal products. Have a curative effect. Used in rare cases.
Injection mesotherapy of the face eliminates virtually allvisual skin problems:
- acne and scars after it,
- second chin,
- stretch marks,
- cellulite of any stage,
- hair loss.
Mesotherapy is also prescribed to prepare the skin for plastic surgery and accelerate the process of rehabilitation after them.to table of contents ^
- exacerbation of chronic diseases,
- malignant formations,
- autoimmune diseases,
- chronic infections,
- anticoagulant therapy and / or disaggregants, photosensitizing drugs,
- disordersblood coagulability( hemophilia),
- tendency to form keloid scars,
- pregnancy, lactation and menstruation,
- cardiovascular problems and the presence of a pacemaker,
- renal failure, nephropathy,
- individual intolerance, needle fear,
- age to 18 years.
- Infectious inflammatory processes of the skin, including herpetic eruptions,
- laser peeling, performed less than 1 month ago,
- median chemical peel, performed less than 2 weeks ago,
- any skin lesions.
A number of side effects are possible with the procedure.
- Hematomas. Appear in case of deep needle insertion, poor coagulability of blood, with increased fragility of the vessels.
- Necrosis. At the injection site, papules or tubercles are first formed, then they are filled with pus. Without treatment, they grow into scars. Occur if the drug has an irritant, vasoconstrictor or toxic effect. Appear also in the case of an error of the cosmetologist: introduction of the needle to a greater depth, insufficient disinfection of the skin and instruments, a large dose of the drug administered in one place.
- Allergic reactions. The skin reaction, manifested in the form of edema and blisters, is accompanied by itching( immediate reaction).May lead to anaphylactic shock. The delayed reaction is expressed by allergic dermatitis, which makes itself felt in a few days.
- Erites. Redness in the place of injection of needles. Often the usual reaction of the skin and quickly passes.
Oksana, Moscow, 52 years:
"For several years I suffer from wrinkles around the eyes. I decided to try to eliminate them with mesotherapy. I completed the full course, the visible effect appeared immediately after the first procedure. The wrinkles are completely gone, the skin is rejuvenated. More than a year I'm doing the procedure just to maintain the effect. "
Maria, Krasnoyarsk, 27 years old:
"After pregnancy, I encountered a common problem - stretch marks. Long tried to eliminate them at home, but nothing helped. My friend advised me to take a course of mesotherapy. Ten procedures of acupuncture - and skin defects on the abdomen, as it was not. "