The medicinal krovohlebka is a perennial plant, which has long been used as a hemostatic and astringent. It has many uses in folk medicine, including in gynecology. The plant has a thick powerful rhizome, which is used for medicinal purposes. This article will help to understand how to properly prepare and take medications from the blood groove, as well as how to store and store raw materials.
- chemical composition
- Useful properties
- For infants
- from an intestinal infection
- from skin inflammations
- cancer and
- erosion from fibroids
- conjunctivitis from dysentery
- From salmonellosis
- Lotions, compresses
- For dermatitis, bedsores, varicosity
- For malignant tumors
- From eczema
- From burns
- With neurodermdermatitis, eczema
- With sweating of feet
- With hemorrhoids
- Preparation and storage of
Chemical composition of
The rhizomes of the blood-thirsty medicinal contain:
- polyphenolic complex, which includes tannins of the pyrogallic group( about 40%);
- oxalic, gallic and ellagic acids;
- starch( about 30%);
- catechin and pyrogallol;
- flavonoids( kaempferol, quercetin);
In addition, the plant contains saponin( about 4%), vitamins A and C, essential oil( about 1.8%) and many other useful macro and microelements.
Useful properties of
Thanks to the universal useful composition, the bloodstick in the form of broths, tinctures and liquid extract has the following positive effects on the body:
- is enveloping;
- is antispasmodic;
- is an anti-inflammatory;
- is bactericidal;
- wound healing;
- is an analgesic.
The plant is used in the treatment of the following diseases:
- internal and external bleeding;
- enterocolitis, diarrhea, colitis, dysentery, salmonellosis;
- toothache, stomatitis, periodontal disease, inflammation of the gums;
- lung pathology;
- angina, intestinal flu;
- fibroids, plentiful monthly;
- malignant tumors;
- cervical erosion;
- bedsores, purulent wounds, ulcers, burns;
- psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis;
- bruises, abrasions, bruises.
When using drugs from the blood-thirsty drug, such effects are observed:
- increase in insulin production in the body;
- decrease in cholesterol in the blood;
- normalization of mineral and water-salt metabolism;
- regeneration of damaged cells and tissues;
- destruction of inflammatory foci;
- production of riboflavin by intestinal bacteria;
- strengthening of immunity;
- slowing down the reproduction of cancer cells.
The medicinal krovohlebka thanks to the widest spectrum of useful influence is applied at treatment of various systems of an organism in the form of infusions, broths, an extract, ointments, lotions and baths for which preparation rhizomes of a plant are most often used.to contents ^
To prepare a healing broth, you need to pour 2 tablespoons of medicinal raw material into a glass of boiling water in enameled dishes. Cover the container with a lid and put it on the steam bath for half an hour.
Cool the broth, strain and dilute pre-prepared boiled water to a volume of 200 ml. The product should be stored in a cool place, but no longer than 48 hours. Take the broth should be 15 ml after meals to 6 times a day, as a hemostatic, astringent and antimicrobial.to the table of contents ^
Pour two teaspoons of roots of the blood-groove with purified water and cook over low heat for half an hour. Do not insist, strain, cool and give the baby 25 drops, diluted in a tablespoon of children's water 3-4 times a day. The remedy is used for the treatment of ear diseases, conjunctivitis, and for the excretion of worms.to the table of contents ^
For diarrhea in children it is recommended to take 1 spoonful of broth of broth( tea or canteen depends on the age category of the child) every 3 hours until well-being.to table of contents ^
From intestinal infections
Two teaspoons of medicinal raw material boil in 250 ml of water and infuse for 10 minutes. Before drinking tea, which has bactericidal and astringent properties, it is necessary to strain and drink 2 cups a day. Also, the tea from the grubble is used for copious periods and for stopping internal bleeding.
From skin inflammations of
In 400 ml of water, pour 3 tablespoons of dried roots of a blood-groove and boil for 30 minutes, insist a couple of hours and strain. The broth can be used for rubbing the affected areas, as well as in the form of compresses and lotions.to table of contents ^
From cancer and erosion
A tablespoon of dry roots of a blood-groove pour 200 ml of boiling water and cook for 30 minutes on low heat. Then insist 4 hours. The broth should be taken 15 ml three times a day.
Using the same prescription, you can cure trichomonas colpitis and erosion. For effective treatment, a syringing procedure should be carried out according to the scheme:
- 1 and 2 weeks - daily,
- 3 and 4 weeks - after 1 day.
Before and after menstruation, syringing should be stopped for 2-3 days.to table of contents ^
First it is necessary to prepare a collection of herbs:
- 20 grams of strawberry leaves;
- 20 grams of mountain pepper;
- 15 grams of inflorescence of a meadow cornflower;
- 15 grams of pickle grass;
- 15 grams of thyme;
- 10 grams of root of the bite;
- 5 grams of roots of burdock.
To prepare the decoction, take 1 tablespoon of the drug mixture for every 500 ml of water. Boil 10 minutes, insist and strain. Take 30 minutes before meals for 100-150 ml three times a day.to table of contents ^
Pour 200 ml of water one tablespoon of dried roots of the blood-groove and leave on low heat for 15-20 minutes. Insist a few hours and strain. Moistened with a cotton swab in the broth, wash eyes 4-5 times a day.to table of contents ^
A tablespoon of plant roots should be poured into 200 ml of boiling water and boiled for 15-25 minutes. Cooled and filtered broth to drink 15 ml every 2 hours.to table of contents ^
Prepare a collection of medicinal herbs:
- for 80 grams of roots of the blood-groove and the root of the althaea;
- for 50 grams of St. John's wort, water pepper, nettle;
- 60 grams of horsetail;
- 40 grams of yarrow herb.
Herbal mixture pour boiled cold water at a rate of 3 glasses of water 3 tablespoons of herbs and insist 12 hours. Then strain and add to the tincture of 1 tablespoon extracts of the root of the field stalk and flowers of horse chestnut. Take 150 ml an hour before meals.to contents ^
Three-liter jar to fill up to half the ground with crushed roots of a blood-groove, and then top up with vodka. Use tincture can be only a month, and filter after 2-3 months.
The agent is indicated for use in diseases of the thyroid gland, nasopharynx and oncological diseases. Take tincture can be in the amount of 2 tablespoons per reception up to 5-6 times a day. Tincture can also be used to lubricate poorly healing and fresh wounds.to table of contents ^
For quick relief of acute toothache, you need to moisten a piece of cotton wool in the infusion of a blood-groove, put on a sick tooth and hold for 5-10 minutes. If necessary, repeat the manipulation 3-4 times.to contents ^
One tablespoon of finished tincture to dilute with one glass of boiled water. Use the solution should be 100 ml 3-4 times a day.to contents ^
Lotions act as an anesthetic. Four tablespoons of finely chopped herb grits wrapped in a piece of gauze and for a moment to dip in boiling water. Gadgets apply to the sore spots.to table of contents ^
For dermatitis, bedsores, varicose
One and a half cups of hot water and 3 tablespoons of the roots of the blood-groove for 30 minutes cook on low heat, after 2 hours drain. Cut the gauze in several layers, soak in warm infusion and apply to affected areas 2-3 times a day for 20-40 minutes.to the table of contents ^
For malignant tumors
Pour a spoonful of dried ground roots with a glass of water, boil for about half an hour and infuse for 4 hours. In a small gauze pouch, fold the roots of the bloodlet and tie it. Dampen the pouch in the resulting broth and apply to the tumor 1 to 3 times a day for 30-60 minutes.to table of contents ^
Ointmentto table of contents ^
Powder, charred rhizomes of a blood-groove, it is necessary to connect with Vaseline in a proportion 3: 7.Lubricate affected areas of the skin should be twice a day for 7 days. With the appearance of positive dynamics, it is possible to proceed to the treatment of the disease with other drugs.to table of contents ^
From burns of
Combine in equal parts:
- the charred roots of the bloodlet flakes powdered;
- dry roots of gentian;
- bark of Amur velvet;
- table salt.
Grind all the ingredients in the coffee grinder and add 2 grams of camphor. To obtain the ointment, mix the resulting mixture with fat of nutria. Lubricate the affected area.to the table of contents ^
Bathto the table of contents ^
With neurodermatitis, dermatitis, eczema
In a bucket of boiling water, brew 1 kg of a blood-sucker and insist 90 minutes. Strain the broth pour into a bath with a water temperature of 35-37 degrees. The procedure should be done within 20 minutes, doing this every other day.to table of contents ^
For sweating of feet
Dry grinded herb grass to boil in boiling water at the rate of 5 tablespoons for every 500 ml of water. Insist under the lid for 30 minutes. Filtered infusion apply as a foot bath.to the table of contents ^
In 500 ml of water add 40 grams of dry root of the blood-groove and boil for 20-30 minutes. Then strain, and remove the remaining raw materials. The resulting broth is added to the water for a sitting bath. It is recommended to take a bath for 5-7 minutes.to contents ^
The liquid extract of the hemorrhage has hemostatic and antiseptic properties in hemorrhoids, profuse menstruation, uterine bleeding, fibromyoma. This drug should be taken 3 times a day for 30-45 drops.to the table of contents ^
With gingivitis, angina and stomatitis, you can rinse the mouth with a decoction of the herb: 1,5 tablespoons of the roots of the plant boil in 200 ml of water over a small fire for 7-10 minutes. Insist the broth for half an hour, and then strain. Apply up to 5 times a day.to table of contents ^
For the preparation of rubbing, which helps with pain in the muscles and joints, it is necessary to connect 1 part of the rhizomes of the blood-grouse, the kitten, the cocklebur( fruits and leaves) and the root of the field horsetail, 2 parts of the leaves of the lilac and oak bark. Fill the glass container to half with a herbal mixture and pour 40% alcohol. Insist for 14 days. It also helps with toothache.to table of contents ^
Prolonged intake of medicines from the stink can provoke increased blood clotting and allergic reactions.
The following contraindications to the use of the bleeding are the following pathologies and conditions:
- occlusion of blood vessels;
- hypertension( the plant narrows the blood vessels);
- headaches caused by hypertension;
- constipation( the busting slows the intestinal peristalsis);
- pregnancy and lactation.
Procurement and storage of
Blooms in summer, but only for 4 or 5 years of life. Fruits ripen in August or September.
For therapeutic purposes, roots and rhizomes of the blood grouse are used. They are prepared in the period of fruiting.
To keep all useful properties of a plant you need to adhere to some simple rules.
- To save the scoop of bloodlet for breeding, several plants should be left for every 10 square meters.
- To extract the plant from the soil, use a shovel with a rounded blade. For the stems the bugle can not be dragged out of the earth.
- Extracted roots need to be cleared from the ground and rid of stems. Then they should be thoroughly rinsed and left to dry. After drying, the remains of the stems at the base of the rhizomes must be removed.
- The dried raw material should be cut into equal strips 20 cm long and left in the fresh air. In the end, you need to dry the raw materials in the sun, in the oven or dryer at a temperature of +45 degrees. It is important to know that the raw materials dried on metal trays lose their medicinal properties.
- The fact that the raw material has dried completely indicates its fragility( undried roots do not break, but bend), dark brown color, lack of odor and astringent taste.
- Shelf life of raw materials - 5 years.
- The second billet preparation from one site should be carried out only after 10 years.