They say eyes are a mirror of the soul. In this article we will talk about hair - a mirror of health. And care for them is needed not only with the help of cosmetic products that produce a temporary effect, but from the inside - feeding the body with substances that can restore the vitamin balance, guaranteeing the beauty and health of the hair for a long time. To help this come in handy list of effective vitamins for hair.
- Essential Vitamins
- effective complex
- Vitrum Beauty
- Complivit Radiance
- mask to restore
- To strengthen
- to power
Vitamins B, C, A and E, which act on the hair in different ways, are useful for hair:
- B1, or thiamine: strengthens and stimulates hair growth. It is found in plants of the legume family, spinach, wheat bread, yeast, as well as in pork and beef meat, liver, kidneys and brain.
- A, or retinol: restores damaged hair structure, increases elasticity and elasticity, is an antioxidant. Its largest quantity is in fish oil.
- B2, or riboflavin: promotes the elasticity of hair, prevents the appearance of split ends, hair loss and brittle. In addition, it positively affects the scalp, preventing the appearance of dandruff. Contained in the liver, kidneys, fungi, eggs and cottage cheese.
- B3, or niacin( nicotinic acid): stimulates hair growth by dilating blood vessels and providing oxygen to the hair follicles. In addition, it helps to preserve the natural color of the hair. Its natural source is rye bread, pineapple, buckwheat, beans, meat, liver, kidneys.
- B5, or pantothenic acid: its deficiency in the body leads to loss of hair and their depigmentation, as it participates in the formation of a hair bulb. Contained in greenery, carrots, fish eggs, egg yolk, as well as in products of animal origin.
- B8, or inositol: an effective remedy against hair loss, stimulates their rapid growth. Inotizol is found in orange, melon, bran, nuts, as well as legumes.
- B9, or folic acid: acts against hair loss, down to a slowing of baldness, which is especially effective for men. And also helps to maintain the pigmentation of hair. Its sources are herbs and grass, cereals, lots of fruits and vegetables, as well as fish, meat, eggs and dairy products.
- B12, or cyanocobalamin: promotes growth, strengthens and enhances the elasticity of hair. Among the foods rich in vitamin B12 are liver and kidneys.
- B7, or biotin: restores the damaged structure, accelerates the growth of hair, nourishes the scalp. Contained in the kidneys, liver, as well as legumes, nuts and cauliflower.
- E, or tocopherol improves the blood supply to the scalp than stimulates hair growth and prevents their loss. Its sources are all vegetable oils, meat, milk, legumes, white bread.
- C, or ascorbic acid also strengthens the vessels, improving the flow of oxygen to the hair follicles. Contained in citrus, currant, and other fruits and vegetables.
The most effective for hair healing are vitamin complexes, componentswhich are selected in accordance with the specific problems with the hair. The modern pharmaceutical industry offers a large selection of quality and inexpensive vitamins for hair.to the table of contents ^
Has an optimal ratio of vitamins A and E, which improves the structure of hair and stimulates their growth. The drug is taken orally, per capsule daily for a month. Since retinol can cause abnormal development of the fetus, it should not be taken without the knowledge of the doctor during pregnancy.to the table of contents ^
Complex vitamin remedy contains many minerals, as well as vitamins E, C, B1, B2, B6, B12, folic acid, biotin, inositol, nicotinamide and pantothenic acid. Thanks to a harmonious combination of components Vitrum Beauty practically does not cause side reactions.
Vitamin complex containing a number of elements that promote the growth and restoration of the structure of the hair. In particular, its active components are thiamine, cystine, yeast, which are a source of B vitamins. A noticeable effect comes in 2 weeks - a month and a half, depending on the speed of hair regeneration.to contents ^
The preparation contains vitamins B and C, tocopherol acetate, amino acids useful for hair, minerals and extracts of medicinal plants. Perfetil promotes rapid cell regeneration, improves blood circulation, thereby stimulating hair growth, providing them with elasticity and an integrated structure.to contents ^
Vitamins and minerals include vitamins D, A, E, B, as well as medical yeast, millet extract and wheat. Revalid helps to restore and accelerate hair growth, as well as their structure. It helps to eliminate dandruff, itchy scalp, seborrhea. In addition, it is a biocatalyst of the process of cell growth, from which the hair is restored even faster.to contents ^
The drug consists of two types of vitamin complexes: day and night. The first contains vitamins B1, C, E, folic acid, trace elements: magnesium, iron, beta-carotene, selenium. The night formula consists of cystine, zinc, calcium D-pantothenate, vitamins B12, B6, B2, as well as D3, silicon, biotin, chromium and para-aminobenzoic acid.
The product consists of the best vitamins for hair: group B, A, C and E, biotin, cystine and yeast extract. Thus, Merz promotes the acceleration of hair growth, regeneration of scalp cells, restoration of hair structure and their strengthening. Since the concentration of vitamin A in the preparation is high enough, it should not be consumed during pregnancy.to the table of contents ^
Doppelherz Beauty product Beauty and health of hair has in the composition of vitamin C, PP, B6, cysteine, biotin, pantothenic acid. It promotes hair growth and restoration of their structure, nourishes the scalp, eliminating its dryness, improves the blood supply of hair follicles.to the table of contents ^
HNS complex of the company Solgar consists of vitamins and minerals, including zinc, calcium, vitamin C and other biologically active substances aimed at improving growth, strengthening the roots of hair, restoring the structure of the hair.to contents ^
The preparation contains in its composition all the vitamins necessary for healthy hair. Helps improve the appearance of hair, as well as their growth, acts against their fragility and loss.to the table of contents ^
In addition to a complex of vitamins and minerals, the remedy contains green tea extract. The effect is to regenerate the scalp cells, improve the blood supply to the hair roots, which stimulates their strengthening and improves hair growth.to the table of contents ^
In addition to the systemic intake of vitamins, special vitamin masks can help in the rehabilitation of hair after pregnancy, vitamin deficiency or painting.to contents ^
For the procedure, vitamins A and E are necessary in capsules, the contents of which must be poured into a container with olive oil. For medium length hair, three tablespoons of the mixture will suffice. The mask should be applied to damp clean hair along the entire length, while rubbing into the roots, for an hour left under the film. After that, wash your hair with shampoo.to table of contents ^
A mixture of B vitamins can either be added to the head cleanser, or left as a mask under the film. So, you need to take vitamins B12, B6 and B2 in ampoules, mix them with one egg, a spoon of olive and burdock oil. Apply the mask over the entire length of the hair, after an hour wash off with shampoo. Such a tool helps to strengthen and restore hair, and also gives them shine.to the table of contents ^
To power the
To prepare the mask you need ampoules of vitamins C, B1 and B6, concentrated aloe juice, a spoon of honey and one egg yolk. Such a tool will ensure the radiance and healthy structure of the hair, prevent the formation of split ends. To achieve a tangible effect, the mask should be applied on a course of 10 days without interruption.
It's worth remembering: a medicine can become a poison if you use it illiterately. Therefore, the intake of any vitamins should be discussed with your doctor if you have serious health problems, or during pregnancy.back to contents ^
Karina, 23 years, Perm:
"I agree that vitamins are much more effective than any shampoo and balm. I periodically drink Vitum for women. I was advised by a cosmetologist, before that hair fell out, grew poorly, was dry and thin. Every morning I had to wash my hair, and by the evening my hair was already fat. Four months after the first intake of vitamins, I noticed that my hair was silky and soft, and I was able to wash my hair every two days. "
Catherine, 28, Saint-Petersburg:
"I have tried both masks with vitamins, and drink special complexes for hair. I can say that the masks work well, including at the expense of oils, which are added for a comfortable consistency. About vitamins, I drank Aleran, but it did not help very much, and after that - Duovit. I liked him, really hair and nails got better. "