To date, viral diseases are the most common among people, especially during periods of traditional immunosuppression - in the wet and cold season, which is accompanied by epidemics. Reduces the resistance of the body and the deterioration of the environmental conditions. In order to strengthen the body's defenses, as well as to treat viral diseases, adults and small patients are prescribed immunomodulatory or antiviral tablets Cycloferon.
Cycloferon is an inducer of high molecular weight endogenous interferon( a protein that secretes cells of the body in response to invasion of viral infections), possessing a vast spectrum of biological activity. The drug has pronounced antiviral, antitumor, anti-inflammatory, immunomodulating and antiproliferative properties. The highest content of interferon is obtained by those tissues and organs, in which the lymphoid elements, that is, the lungs, the liver, the spleen and the intestinal mucosa, are most contained.
Cycloferon( form of manufacture in the form of tablets) is available in packs of 10, 20 or 50 pieces, coated with enteric coating. The main active substances:
- Acidonacetic acid.
Contains a number of auxiliary elements:
- Calcium stearate.
- Methyl cellulose.
- Propylene glycol.
In addition, it is produced in ampoules in the form of a solution for intravenous or intramuscular injections, as well as in tubes in the form of liniment.to table of contents ^
- rotavirus infections;
- herpetic infectious rashes.
As part of complex therapy for the treatment of:
- encephalitis of tick etiology;
- chronic and acute viral hepatitis group B and C;
- of cytomegalovirus;
- of enterovirus and other acute intestinal infections;
- human immunodeficiency virus;
- of neuroinfections;
- in complex antibacterial therapy for secondary immunodeficiency during chronic intestinal, fungal or bacterial infections;
- for preventing the appearance of tumors of various etiologies, etc.
- Severe diseases orviolations of the liver( cirrhosis).
- Individual intolerance of substances included in the formulation of the drug or allergic reactions to them.
- Child's age is less than 4 years.
- Pregnancy and lactation in women.
- With caution and constant monitoring of the patient's health in diseases of the gastrointestinal tract( gastritis, ulcer, pancreatitis, etc.) and thyroid gland.
Diagrams for taking
For the treatment and prevention of colds, flu, ARVI:
- 1 day - 2-4 tablets once.
- 2, 4, 6 day - 2 tablets once.
In the case of a severe clinical condition of the patient, the initial dose can be increased to 6 tablets. In addition, taking the drug in the first days of the disease with the flu or any other acute respiratory viral infection leads to a simplification of the course of the disease, a reduction in the fever period, a decrease in peak temperatures, intoxication, an improvement in expectoration, removal of pain syndromes, and a reduction in the likelihood of complications.
- For influenza - 1, 2, 4, 6, 8 day, then 5 more receptions with intervals of 72 hours.
- With ARVI - the drug is taken 1 time per day with an interval of 24 hours. The average course of treatment is 5-9 days.
For the treatment of infectious herpes:
- At the appointment appoint 2-4 tablets once a day according to the scheme for: 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23rd day.
In this case it is desirable to take the drug at about the same time of day.
In the complex therapy of intestinal infections:
- 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 11 day - 2 tablets per day.
Cycloferon is prescribed to reduce the manifestation of clinical symptoms and accelerate recovery.
For the treatment of tick-borne encephalitis and borreliosis:
- 1, 2, 3 day - 2 tablets once a day.
- 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17 days - 2 tablets once a day.
- Supportive course: 2 tablets once every 5 days for 2 months.
In complex therapy of HIV-infected:
- 1, 2, day - 4 tablets per day.
- 4, 6, 8, 10 day - 4 tablets per day.
- 13, 16, 19, 22, 25, 28 day - 4 tablets per day.
- 4 months for 1 tablet in 5 days.
- Month break.
- Repeat the cycle.
For the treatment of herpes:
In addition to this scheme for HIV therapy, shorter schemes are also used.
- 1-7 days for 2 tablets once a day.
- The month of the break.
- Repeat the cycle.
The combination of Cycloferon with Acyclovir is considered more effective in this scheme, and for the prevention of recurrences of herpetic infection, it can subsequently be taken in monotherapy.
Scheme 1 for acute infection:
- 1-22 days 3 tablets once a day.
- 3 months take 3 tablets once every 2 days while preserving the replicative activity of the virus.
Scheme 2 for chronic infection:
- 1-22 days 3 tablets once a day.
- 3 months 3 tablets 1 time in 2 days.
- 6 months to 3 tablets 1 time in 3 days.
- Further on 3 tablets 1 time in 5 days at preservation of replicative activity of a virus.
To children of the tablet of Cycloferon according to the instructions are used in the following dosages: at the age of 4 to 6 years - 1 tablet, from 6 to 11 years - 2 tablets, after 12 years -3 tablets once a day. If necessary, a second course of therapy is prescribed 2-4 weeks after the end of the previous treatment.to the table of contents ^
Pregnancy is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Only local use of the liniment of Cycloferon is allowed.
Similar to the effects on the human body of the drugs: Alokain-Alpha, Arbidol, Galavit, Glutoxim, Zadaxin, Immunal, Imudon, Lavomax, Pyrogenal, Septilin, Esbéritoks, Echinacin, etc.