Mokrytsa( medium stellate) is an annual herbaceous plant of the Clove family, with a branchy stem covered with hairs, around which moisture accumulates. The leaves of the grass are ovate, whole, pointed. White inflorescences have long pedicels.
Medicinal raw material is the whole plant, harvested during the flowering period. The best time to harvest is in early May, when the grass is still soft and juicy. They pull out the lice from the soil together with the roots, clean them of dirt and earth, then spread them on the oilcloth and dry them. Dry raw materials are transferred to a tissue bag and stored in a dark place for up to 12 months.
Composition and healing properties of
Grass is rich:
- with vitamins A, C, E, K and B12;
- with tannins;
- essential oils;
- with organic acids;
In addition, it contains:
Mokritsa has a diuretic, softening, expectorant and analgesic properties. The plant is also used as a hemostatic. In addition, it has antiseptic and choleretic effect.to contents ^
In folk medicine, the ground part of grass is used in fresh and dried form.
- Juice : grind the fresh plant with a blender or meat grinder, and then squeeze the juice through the cheesecloth. Used for weight loss, general weakness, poor appetite for 1 teaspoon with the addition of honey. As a lotion, starch juice helps to eliminate pain and swelling in joints with varicose veins, rheumatism, and non-healing wounds.
- Tincture for alcohol : grind raw materials, mix 3 tablespoons with 300 milliliters of vodka, put in a dark place for 14 days, then strain. Use as an anesthetic for 25 drops 3 times a day.
- Tea : 1 tablespoon of lobster pour 250 milliliters of steep boiling water, 10 minutes and drink 100 milliliters 3 times in knocking as a soothing and restorative.
- Decoction for external use : 4 tablespoons of raw material pour 250 milliliters of water and boil for 5-7 minutes. After 2 hours, strain and use as lotions and compresses. To do this, fold the gauze or cotton cloth in a broth and apply to stretched tendons, ligaments, joints, bruises for 1 hour no more than 3 times a day.
- Infusion : 200 milliliters of boiling water pour 1 tablespoon of fresh or dry grass, allow to infuse for 50-60 minutes, after filter. Take with liver, stomach, heart and respiratory diseases in 1/3 cup 3 times a day.
External infusion is applied:
- for compresses with mastitis( hardening of the breast during lactation), mastopathy;
- for instillation of eyes with inflammation of the eyelids, deterioration of vision and clouding of the lens - 2 drops up to 4 times a day;
- for the preparation of bathtubs, which effectively cope with ulcers, rashes on the skin, suppurating wounds, scrofula;
- for therapeutic lotions for rheumatism, ache, radiculitis.
Application in medicine
- Treatment of joints .The plant helps to remove the inflammatory process, to remove pain and to activate the regeneration processes in the affected joint.
- In gynecology, is used in complex treatment for myomone, cervical erosion and various cysts. In addition, mocryca will help to eliminate inflammation in the pelvic organs, which in most cases cause infertility, which can not be treated with traditional medicines. If you start eating decoction of grass a week before the beginning of the month, you can avoid pain and delay.
- Treatment of tumors .Mokrytsa softens and dissolves tumors of different localization. Compresses from the herb infusion or a fresh crushed plant are applied to tumors, including malignant, furuncles, abscesses, hemorrhoidal lumps.
- For weight loss .To reduce weight, it is recommended to use the juice of the plant in its pure form for 100 milliliters before meals 3 times a day. If desired, the drink can be mixed with fruits, such as kiwi or grapefruit. Take for 3 months.
- For the eyes .Star averages will help get rid of eye infections. Preparations from the plant can stop and sometimes eliminate cataract in the initial stage. When eye irritation as a result of increased loads, mochrica is also an effective remedy. From varicose. The method of treatment is not fast, but effective. To the diseased areas it is necessary to apply fresh crushed or dried steamed leaves of the star, from above put a leaf of cabbage, mug or plantain, and then firmly wrap the bandage. The time of the procedure is 1-1,5 hours. For quick achievement of the result, it is recommended to do up to 5 such compresses per day.
- From hypertension .The plant is called a herb for the heart, it has a mild soothing effect, reduces the increased pressure. The substances contained in the cocktail also contribute to the purification of the vessels, the strengthening of their walls and the heart muscle, which, with its regular application, significantly reduces the risk of developing strokes and heart attacks.
- For , the thyroid gland uses juice from fresh grass of the woodworm. The juice should be consumed 1 teaspoon 3 times daily before meals for 3 weeks. After a month's break, the course can be repeated. It is also useful to apply compresses from the fresh leaves of the herb to the thyroid gland area.
- Treatment of spurs on the heels of .Due to its softening property, the plant helps to get rid of heel spurs. To do this, you need fresh grass leaves to put in your shoes and walk so for several hours. Then remove the leaves, and wash your feet with warm water.
- With pancreatitis , mocryca is used as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic. Most often the plant is added to herbal preparations, which regulate the liver, stomach, gall bladder, pancreas, intestine, eliminate heartburn, pain, bloating, normalize the stool. The recipe for the collection of : 5 pieces of woodworm, 3 pieces of Goose Goose and 3 pieces of plantain large crushed and mixed.2 tablespoons of the mixture to brew in 300 milliliters of boiling water, wrap and leave to infuse for 30 minutes. Prepared infusion should be drunk throughout the day, dividing it into 5-6 servings.
- In neurology .Beneficially affects the star on the nervous system, eliminating hysteria, neuroses, insomnia, increased anxiety and headaches of nervous origin. Under stress and considerable mental stress, the plant will help to avoid the development of a depressive state and damage to the nervous system.
- For external use of .Mokritsa successfully heals various ulcers, wounds and bedsores. It cleans wounds, prevents their re-infection and activates tissue regeneration.
- For the treatment of peptic ulcer and gastritis it is recommended to resort to the help of a woodworm. It not only has a pronounced anesthetic effect, but also helps to eliminate the inflammatory process and the healing of affected areas.
Mokritsa is a real storehouse of microelements and vitamins, it is not necessary to prepare a decoction or infusion for their preparation, it is enough to eat a certain amount of this plant in the form of salads and other dishes.
Recipe for vitamin salad : 100 grams of fresh starfish, 100 grams of beet leaves, 2 boiled chicken eggs, a feather of spring onions, a small onion;sour cream to taste. All the ingredients are cut, mixed, seasoned and left for 5 minutes. After that, stir again and add the sour cream.
Spicy drink : 200 grams of green licorice, 100 grams of horseradish, 2 liters of water, sugar to taste. Horseradish and herbs to grind, pour boiled water and leave to infuse for 3 hours. After that, drain the drink, add sugar to taste.
Recipe for seasoning : 200 grams of starch, 2 tablespoons horseradish, 1 tablespoon garlic, salt, pepper to taste. Grease the beetroot with horseradish and garlic, season with salt and pepper to taste. Seasoning can be added to both fish and meat dishes.to the table of contents ^
The plant is used as a cleansing and rejuvenating agent, as well as for treating problem skin with acne eruptions.
- Rejuvenating facial mask : 1 tablespoon of freshly ground grass mixed with 1 teaspoon of cream and honey. Wear the mask on face and wash it off after 15 minutes.
- Acne eruptions from are helped daily by the decoction of the plant's decoction, the skin becomes tender and softer.
- For the aged skin , compresses help. It is necessary to moisten a small terry towel in the decoction of the herb and attach it to the face. Top with another dry towel and leave the compress for 15 minutes, then wash with warm water.
- Baths for cleansing the skin : 2 tablespoons of herbs pour 1 liter of boiling water, insist in a thermos for 2 hours, strain and pour into a filled bath.
The main limitations to the treatment of licorice are individual intolerance and an allergic reaction to a substance in its composition. If a slight specific reaction is detected, the use of the herb should be stopped immediately.
It is necessary to be careful when harvesting grass independently, as there is a plant similar to a lice and is called a lanceolate star. The people also call it a lice, but it is very poisonous and can lead to poisoning.to table of contents ^
Contraindicated in the use of lice in pregnancy.