The shell is considered a universal hairdo, as it is suitable for any event and can make the look both strict and elegant, so gentle and romantic. There are many varieties of this style: with smoothly combed hair, careless, with elements of other hairstyles, decorated with all sorts of accessories. The main thing is that it is done quickly, but it looks impressive.
- French bundle
- Shell with bandage
- Shell with comb
- Conch shell
This is a classic version of the "Shell".
- To create a hairstyle on the hair, apply foam and dry them with a hair dryer.
- Strip the hair, comb and pin it with an invisible on the vertex.
- The remaining strands should be combed on one side and fixed to the straight part by means of invisible ones.
- Hair twist into a bundle, and the tips lift up, thereby forming a shell.
- Hairstyle to fix with hairpins.
- Tip the hair gently on top of the seashell.
- Small flaws on the sides to fix the comb with small teeth and varnish.
Sometimes, before collecting hair, they wind up to give the styling a voluminous and wavy effect.to contents ^
dressing This styling is performed like the classic "Shell", the only difference is that at the final stage a bandage consisting of three rubber bands is put on the head so as to give the volume of the bang zone.
to contents ^
Seashell with comb
- Wash hair, apply foam on it and dry.
- At the back of the head to collect the curls in the tail.
- If the hair is long, then the ends should be bent twice and tied with an elastic band.
- Collar the tail and wrap it in the shape of a shell.
- Stacking securely secure with a comb.
If you can not get a classic seashell, try the option with sticks.
- The hair is well combed and thrown on one side.
- Locks to gather in the tail, while the elastic band should be tied around the middle of the neck.
- Tighten the tail between two chopsticks.
- Holding the chopsticks from both sides, twisting the movement away from yourself, you need to wrap the shell.
- Not getting sticks, pin hair stiletto.
- You can delete the sticks.
- Hairstyle to be sprinkled with varnish.
- Wash hair, apply mousse on them and dry.
- It is good to comb the hair along the entire length and apply a spray for styling.
- If desired, you can make nests at the roots.
- All hair is gathered at the back of the head.
- Starting from the very ends, consistently roll the hair into a non-coarse roll.
- Use the studs to secure the finished roll to the back of the head.
The hairdo will get a little careless with the beating strands, but very feminine and romantic.to contents ^
- Wash hair, apply foam and dry.
- Separate bangs.
- The other locks should be divided into two equal halves by a horizontal parting.
- The bottom part is combed to the right side, rolled into a bundle and formed into a classic shell. The ends are hidden, and the hair is stabbed with hairpins.
- From the top of the hair make a similar shell, only in the opposite direction from top to bottom. The tips should also be hidden and the second shell locked with pins.
- Strip the hair, put it in a wave and pin it with invisibility.
- A ready hairdress must be covered with a varnish.
This evening hairstyle will easily turn out on long and medium hair.
- Hair wash and dry.
- Curls to comb back and collect on the back of the head.
- Move the hair into the harness and unfold it so that the ends of the hair are on top.
- The resulting shell to stab with studs.
- Tip the ends into strands.
- Place each strand with a wave on top of the shell and secure with studs.
- Hairstyle to be sprinkled with varnish.
The original version of the horizontal shell will look great as a wedding hairstyle on medium length hair.
- Wash hair, dry and remove with iron.
- All hair is divided into two halves by a horizontal parting.
- The upper half is put on the forehead and stabbed with a clamp.
- On the temple to highlight a narrow strand, it is good to comb it, pull it and pin it on the back of the head with an invisible.
- The same thing to repeat with a string on the other temple.
- The top half of the hair is combed back and gently smoothed with a soft comb.
- Apply a strong fixation to the tips of hair and roll them into a roll in the direction of the nape.
- Hairstyle to fix with a varnish.
This hairstyle looks very stylish and will decorate any wedding dress with its own form, even without a veil. As decorations, you can use a diadem or fresh flowers.