Oats are a herbaceous plant, whose height reaches from 50 to 170 centimeters. This unpretentious cereal has long been used in agriculture and traditional medicine. The peculiarity of oats in its good ability is to absorb nutrients from the soil. The fibrous root absorbs all the strength and benefit of the earth. The terrestrial part of the plant is famous for its miraculous properties.
- chemical composition
- Healing properties
- from exhaustion
- organism In diabetes
- from ulcers and gastritis
- hepatitis From
- flu In diseases
- kidney In diseases
- thyroid Arthritis
- smoking When
- diarrhea inproblems with bile secretion
- With urolithiasis
- From ischemia
- Normalization of the digestive tract
- Slimming broth
- From cough and bronchitis
- Harvesting and xrRaw materials
Useful properties of cereals are determined by its unique composition - high protein content( 9 to 19%), the best ratio of carbohydrates and vegetable fats.
Oat grains are one of the leaders in the content of vitamins. A sufficient amount of potassium, phosphorus and magnesium makes the product an excellent analogue of drugs for the treatment of diseases of the nervous system. Positive effects on health have sulfur, chlorine, calcium, silicon and iodine, which is rich in the plant. In small doses, oats contain sodium, manganese, iron, zinc. It is no coincidence that culture is called a plant for the mind, because in it such amino acids as indispensable for brain work, like tryptophan and lysine.
Healing properties of
Traditional medicine knows many ways of making oats. This is jelly, kvass, infusions and tinctures, essences, various trays. However, the greatest popularity was acquired by the decoction of oats. This method allows you to maximize the extraction of all useful properties of the plant.
- Due to the presence of amino acids essential for the body, oats are an excellent catalyst for metabolic processes. Broth of oats is shown to people with a metabolic disorder, obesity, obesity.
- The broth has an anti-inflammatory effect. External application in the form of trays promotes wound healing, the disappearance of ulcers, irritation on the skin. The internal reception of the decoction allows to remove the inflammation of the mucous membrane of internal organs.
- The vital properties of the plant make it possible to rank it among the best immunostimulants. Oat broth is recommended for children who often get sick.
- Oat drink is recognized as the best tool for perfect appearance. The presence of vitamin E and the absorbing function are struggling with skin diseases. The plant gives it a healthy and radiant appearance.
- A drug from this cereal normalizes hormone metabolism. Microelements in the oat broth treat the thyroid gland. It is one of the few cultures containing iodine. Especially useful drink to those who live away from the sea.
- The plant normalizes the chemical composition of blood, eliminates excess cholesterol, cleans blood of harmful substances and toxins.
Oat broth is recommended for both adults and children.to contents ^
From depletion of the body
Anorexic conditions, psychoemotional stresses, disruption of the assimilation of useful food components - indications for the use of oats.
- 1 glass of oatmeal( whole);
- 1 liter of clean water;
- 1 cup of milk;
- 3-4 tablespoons of honey.
Boil water, add boiling liquid to the grains. Cook on low heat for 30-40 minutes. Drain the liquid. Add a glass of boiled milk to it, mix it. When the broth cools down to a temperature of 38-40 degrees, you can add honey. Take a drink should be a glass three times a day. Store the broth in the refrigerator, but not more than a day.to table of contents ^
With diabetes mellitus
To improve the condition of blood, prepare a decoction of oats with pre-soaking.
- 2 tablespoons oat grains;
- 2 cups of boiled water.
You need to use the grains along with the husk. Rinse the grain, pour a glass of boiled water. Leave them for the night. In the morning, add a glass of water and cook under the lid for 10-15 minutes. Take infusion for 30-40 minutes before eating.
For the treatment of diabetes, oats stems can also be used:
- 2 tablespoons of oat straw;
- 2-3 tablespoons of blueberry leaves;
- 2 tablespoons of flaxseed;
- 2 tablespoons of shredded bean leaves;
- 2 cups of boiling water.
Products placed in a deep container with a lid, pour boiling water, leave to boil on low heat for 10-15 minutes. Allow the mixture to stand for half an hour, then drain and take before eating.
From ulcers and gastritis
The expressed enveloping properties of oats are good for stomach diseases, oats stabilizes acidity.
- 3 tablespoons of oatmeal crushed into a flour;
- 2 tablespoons of honey;
- 2 cups of water.
Grain of oats pre-wash and dry, grind them in a coffee grinder. Pour oatmeal with boiling water, cook for 5-7 minutes. Strain the broth through a sieve. Add honey after the beverage has cooled. Take the broth warm before eating. With peptic ulcer and gastritis it is important to regularly prepare a fresh drug.
- 1 glass of oat grains in the husks;
- 1, 5 tablespoons of cranberry leaves;
- 2 tablespoons mixture of birch leaves and buds;
- 1 liter of rosehip broth;
- 3 liters of water.
Mix the leaves of these plants and the washed grains. Fill with cool water, place in a dark cool place for 24 hours. After cook for 20-30 minutes. Strain the mixture. Combine the resulting liquid with the prepared broth of rose hips. Regularly eat 150 grams before meals.to table of contents ^
- 30 grams of oatmeal;
- 20 grams of ginger root;
- 15 grams of honey;
- 2 cups of water.
Rinse the oats, place in a saucepan. Cover the grains with boiling water, let them swell. Then add the ground ginger root to the oats. Cook over low heat for 10-15 minutes, drain the broth, cool. It is important to cover the container with a lid to avoid the destruction of vitamins. Add honey. Eat a decoction throughout the day.to the table of contents ^
With kidney diseases
Oats help to remove stones and sand from the kidneys.
- 1 kilogram of oatmeal( preferably unpurified);
- quarter of a glass of aloe juice;
- 3 tablespoons of rose hips;
- 4 tablespoons of honey;
- 5 liters of water.
Seed oats pour 5 liters of boiling water. Add the crushed rose hips. Cook over low heat until a viscous separating liquid forms. Drain the broth. Use the medicine should be warm. Before use, add aloe and honey juice at a rate of 1 tablespoon of juice and 1 tablespoon of honey per liter of liquid.to the table of contents ^
For thyroid disorders
For breaches of thyroid function, compresses and oatmeal broths are recommended. To restore the hormonal function, a beverage is prepared from the following ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons of oats stems;
- 1 tablespoon dried leaves of the May lily of the valley;
- 1 tablespoon leaves of Veronica;
- 2 tablespoons peppermint;
- 2 tablespoons dried flower;
- 80 drops of alcohol tincture of walnut partitions;
- 1 tablespoon of honey;
- 1 liter of water.
Place the vegetable components in a container, pour boiling water. Boil on low heat for 10-15 minutes. Separate the liquid with a sieve or gauze. Add to the cooled decoction of nuts and honey. Take 250 milliliters 3-4 times a day.to the table of contents ^
To prepare the decoction you will need:
- 1 part oat straw;
- 1 part of pine branches;
Ingredients should be cooked for 20-30 minutes. Let the broth brew. Use as a compress, wrap the joint with a cloth soaked in a warm broth. Wrap in a blanket, leave the bandage for 30-40 minutes.to table of contents ^
- 50 grams of millet;
- 50 grams of barley grains;
- 50 grams of oats;
- 500 ml of water.
Mix in equal proportions of grain of oats, barley, millet. Pour water, boil for 10 minutes. When the liquid is infused, start taking 100-200 milliliters per day.to table of contents ^
- half a cup of dried pears;
- 3 tablespoons chopped oatmeal;
- 2 cups of water.
Ingredients mix, boil for 10-15 minutes. Leave the mixture for 30-40 minutes, decoct the broth, take an empty stomach on a quarter cup.to table of contents ^
In case of problems with bile secretion
If bile ducting is difficult, use a steep oats decoction.
- 2 tablespoons oatmeal or oat grains;
- 1 cup of water;
- 4 tablespoons of honey.
Pour oats with boiling water, boil until a thick liquid forms. The consistency of the broth should resemble jelly. In the cooled mass add honey, mix. Take a drink on an empty stomach.to table of contents ^
To eliminate kidney stones.
- 0.2 kilograms of oats;
- 1 liter of water;
- tincture of calendula.
Pour the unpeeled oat grains with water and boil over low heat. After separating the broth, before use, add a few drops of calendula tincture to the drink.to table of contents ^
- 70 grams of crushed root elecampane;
- 50 grams of oats;
- 2 cups of water;
- 2 tablespoons of honey.
Cook the oats until a glutinous decoction forms. Strain, pour the root of elecampane into the broth. Bring the ingredients to a boil, when the broth is infused, strain it. In a warm liquid, add honey. Take a healing drink three times a day for half a cup.to contents ^
Normalization of the digestive tract
To improve the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, try for several months to take a decoction of oats cooked according to this recipe:
- 500 grams of oats;
- 4 liters of water.
Boil the unpacked grains in three liters of water until they swell. Drain the broth and dilute it with a liter of boiled water. Eat between meals a day for 200-500 milliliters, distributing the dose for the whole day.to contents ^
Decoction for weight loss
To become even slimmer will help oatmeal diet. The essence of it is the use of products from oats for 10 days. You can eat porridge, a small amount of dried fruits( prunes, dried apricots), it is necessary to take a decoction of oats. Add a little lemon juice to it. For better effect, you should increase fluid intake. Drink tea from rose hips, herbal and green teas without sugar.to table of contents ^
From cough and bronchitis
- 2 tablespoons of oats;
- 1 cup of milk;
- 1 tablespoon of raisins;
- 1 tablespoon of honey.
Rinse oats and raisins, place them in a clay pot or bowl. Fill with milk. Send it to the oven for about an hour, heat the oven to 140-150 degrees, so that the milk does not burn, but languishes. Drink warm, small sips throughout the day with the addition of honey. The drug has contraindications for children with allergies to honey.to table of contents ^
- lack of gallbladder;
- increased acidity;
- cardiovascular failure;
- kidney failure;
- is an allergy to oats;
- by age: infants up to 6 months of infusion is contraindicated( unless there are specific recommendations of the doctor).
Harvesting and storage of raw materials
Cut oats should be after full maturing of ears. The plant must turn yellow. Dry it in a darkened room with good ventilation. The room should not have excess moisture, store the grain better in a cardboard box. This reduces the likelihood that the product will become stale or covered with mold.