The term "brashing", common in the hairdressing industry, includes two concepts: a hair brush, which is a round cylindrical comb with bristles, and the very process of laying with it. A bit of skill - and the hairstyle made at home will look no worse than done in the salon.
- Features selection
- Other features
- functions Brashing
- How to use
- volume for straightening
- bangs curling
To choose the right brushing, need to know their main types andcharacteristics. They depend on the quality and price of the comb, as well as the result for which it is purchased.
- Conventional brashing .
Represents a round brush with different types of bristles and coating the cylinder, which has a certain diameter.
- Thermal Brashing .
Differs in that on the surface of the base there are a large number of holes. The air is evenly distributed inside the curls, promotes faster drying and fixation of the strands. Thermobrashing when stacking does not overdry the hair, thanks to the constant circulation of air flow.
- Electric brashingi .
Presented in the form of hair dryers and plaques. These types of thermobrushes differ in their ergonomics. Fen-brashing and curling-braching, having multifunctionality, leave one hand free, so the process of winding curls is facilitated.
Features of choiceto the table of contents ^
First of all, it is necessary to take into account the material from which the base of the comb is made.
- Plastic .This coating of the cylinder is short-lived, as it can melt and deform upon heating. Hair often clings to an uneven surface, which also causes inconvenience in use. The price of such a comb is low, but the quality leaves much to be desired.
- Brashingi with metal base are heated more quickly and intensively, and, accordingly, the stacking process occurs faster, but they also have a negative effect on the effect. These brushes are not suitable for thin and weakened hair.
- Ceramic brashing is in demand, it has positive characteristics. Special spraying from this material distributes and retains heat well, has antistatic effect. Thermalbrushes should preferably be purchased with a ceramic coating.
- The wood is also a quality coating material. Due to the slight heating, it does not have a harmful effect on the hair. It is desirable that the wooden surface is varnished.
Brushings are also classified, depending on the type of bristles on the cylinder. The choice of a brush in this case is based on the price and purpose of using the comb.
- Natural bristles ( horse or pig) - usually used when straightening hair with brashing.
- Nylon - used for curling, creates volume.
- Combined - is used to create curls and give a pompous hairstyle.
When choosing a brushing, it is necessary to take into account the diameter of the base. The longer the hair, the wider the brush circumference. For a short hairstyle, it is better to choose a diameter of 1.5-2.5 centimeters, for medium length - 3-5 centimeters. For long hair is preferable 6-9 centimeters in diameter.
In addition to the listed characteristics, there are nuances created to facilitate hair styling with brashing. When choosing a comb, you need to pay attention to the material from which the handle is made. Since often hands when working with brashing wet from water or stowage, it is important that the brush does not slip out of the hands. For this, a rubberized handle is suitable.
Some brashingi have a pointed splitter for highlighting strands of hair. It also brings convenience in its application.
Brashingi give the hair a natural look and shine when laying. They are used in the following manipulations.
- Straightening - the effect is achieved, as with ironing, but trauma to the hair is incomparably less;
- Curling - using different brush diameters, you can get both small curls and wavy large curls;
- Bringing the volume of - brashingi is the main way to get a spectacular volume;
- Fixing the bangs - for this purpose brushes with small and medium diameter are used.
All these functions can be successfully combined. Having imparted radical size, it is possible to curl curly curls or straighten hair. Using several brushes of different diameters, you can create an exclusive hairstyle.to table of contents ^
How to useto table of contents ^
volume Stacking is done on washed and almost dry hair.
Drying with a hair drier is carried out by lowering your head down, the air stream is directed from the roots along the hair growth path. You can apply a spray for volume. This will add extra pomp to your hair. When the hair is dried to 80-90%, you can start brashing.
You need to start laying from the nape of the neck. On the hair, you can apply foam for styling, but to avoid gluing the strands, distribute it better from the occipital area.
Next, it is necessary to select a series of hair from the bottom of 1-2 cm thick, and the rest to be pinned up with clamps.
After laying one row, it is released and dried with the help of the second and so on. You need to move evenly to both sides of the temples.
Next, you need to apply the brashing for the volume of hair directly at the roots, for this it is applied tightly to the head under the base of the hair, and they are well dried with a hair dryer.
After that, using a brush, a strand is stretched and combed, a stream of hot air from the dryer goes down. This process is gradually repeated with all the hair. They should be well dried, otherwise the hair will not be preserved.
to table of contents ^
If the aim of laying is straightening, then it is better to use natural bristle brashing. In addition, it will give a natural shine to the hair.
When laying strands near the temples, the hair dryer and the brush should follow strictly sideways, not bending forward or backward. For beginners, to make it easier to work with brashing, you can preheat it with a hairdryer, then the styling will be faster and easier.
The last ones put hair on the central part of the head. They are also stranded behind a string wound on a brashing and with a hair dryer lead strictly up, not deviating. Do not rush to let go of the brush with hot hair. If you let them cool down - the volume will continue to be better.
With the professional laying of the last locks, a nuance is applied to the forehead from the central part of the head - it should not be led upwards, but at an angle of 45 degrees, then it will lie more beautifully.to table of contents ^
To arrange bangs, small or medium diameter brashing is required. The bangs should be pulled out and screwed inwards or on one side.to table of contents ^
To curl, you also need to divide the almost dried hair into strands, starting from the occipital area. Then apply mousse on them. Each strand is wound on the brashing, well tensioned and reverse drying. Then, in the locks, you should walk with a comb with sparse teeth, and to stand out, you need to apply gel or wax to the tips. Thermal scouring is suitable for this type of installation.
After the manipulations, it remains only to treat the hair with medium-strength lacquer to fix the result.