Since ancient times people have used medicinal herbs, roots, berries and other natural remedies for the treatment of diseases. For example, from persistent attacks of cough and cold, healers advised using badger fat. This valuable medical product also contributed to the rapid healing of wounds, burns, protected the skin from airing and frostbite, strengthened immunity, restored strength after a long illness.
How to get
The most healing is considered badger fat, which is extracted on the eve of the onset of winter, when the animal gunder preparation to fall into a long hibernation. It was during this period that the fat from the badger was accumulated most of all, and the concentration of nutrients and nutrients in it is maximal.
The skin is removed from the killed animal, then the fat is cut in small pieces, trying not to catch the meat. The ground raw material is put in a small saucepan with a thin layer and put on a low heat in a water bath. The heated fat is periodically scooped out with a ladle and poured over sterilized jars. Add a new piece of fat to the pan. This is done so that fat is not re-heated, does not bitter and retains its healing properties longer.
Prepared badger fat stored in the refrigerator at a temperature of no higher than 10 degrees. In this condition, it has a thick consistency, a white or yellowish hue, a sharp specific odor. In this case, an acidic or rancid smell and taste indicates the expiry of the shelf life of the medicine.to contents ^
Badger fat is fully absorbed in the human body, saturating the blood with essential vitamins( A, E, group B), organic and fatty acids( Omega-3, -6, -9), trace elements. When ingested, it helps normalize protein metabolism, improves the functioning of the hematopoietic system, increases immunity and regenerates tissues, normalizes the secretory activity of the intestine and stomach, increases vitality.
Benefits of badger fat for the human body:
- increases the level of hemoglobin in the blood;
- activates the processes of tissue regeneration, which contributes to the early healing of wounds, burns, trophic ulcers, damage to the mucous membranes of the gastrointestinal tract, gastritis, ulcers;
- eliminates fermentation disorders, irreplaceable with malnutrition;
- is used to treat purulent processes in the body( abscesses, purulent furuncles, etc.);
- improves the activity of the heart, blood and vascular systems, reduces the risk of thrombophlebitis, vein blockages, atherosclerosis, strokes, hypertension, etc.;
- normalizes the hormonal background and increases the potency;
- increases the resistance of the body to viral, infectious and fungal lesions;
- reduces the risk of development of oncological formations and slows down the growth of already existing ones;
- is used not only to treat prolonged cough, but also bronchitis, tuberculosis, bronchial asthma, chronic pneumonia, pleurisy and other diseases of the upper respiratory tract;
- slows down the aging process, improves the complexion, smoothes wrinkles.
- For grinding badger fat is prepared at the stage of heating. When it cools down a bit, but does not thicken, it is added with selected essential oils, herbal extracts, honey, propolis, mummies and other products. Breast pads and small children are recommended to take compresses and rubbing with fat in its pure form.
- Net fat can be taken diluted in warm milk( 1/4 teaspoon per glass of milk) from cough and other colds. To improve the taste and healing properties, you can add a teaspoon of honey to the mixture. This tool will moisturize and soften the airways, relieve inflammation, warm, eliminate weakness and fatigue, or, conversely, relax if necessary.
- Ointment based on badger fat can be purchased in ready form in the pharmacy( baby warming ointment, with propolis for burns and wounds, with menthol and eucalyptus for sports injuries) or cook yourself. To do this, the fat is slightly melted in a water bath and mixed with eucalyptus, rosemary, fir oil.
- In gelatin capsules badger fat is also purchased in pharmacies and, as some patients say, it is much more pleasant to take. Other adherents of traditional medicine argue that such a remedy should be in natural and natural form, and after packaging on capsules, fat loses some of its medicinal qualities. The capsules are taken strictly according to the instructions.
Application ofto contents ^
For colds and lung diseases
- When coughing .The most common cold or cough with wrong treatment sometimes develop into chronic bronchitis or pneumonia, which is much more dangerous for life. With such diseases, badger fat is prescribed both inside and outwardly in the form of rubbing. Milk with badger fat is recommended to drink at night before going to bed, then wrapped in a blanket, previously lubricating your back and chest with pure or mixed with eucalyptus oil fat. According to another recipe, fat is mixed in a ratio of 1: 3: 3 with honey and milk and is taken one tablespoon for 30-60 minutes before meals 3 times a day. To children of younger age( till 10 years) 1 teaspoon of a medicine are registered.
- For a cold , fat is mixed with broth of rose hips and honey in a ratio of 1: 3: 3.It is taken 3-4 times a day, in an acute period it is allowed up to 6-7 receptions.
- When bronchitis badger fat is recommended to take: adults - 1 dessert spoon, children( 10-14 years) - 1 teaspoon 3 times a day. The course of treatment lasts 2-4 weeks, but not more than 45 days.
- For pneumonia and whooping cough , the remedy should be taken in the morning in a pure form on an empty stomach, in the daytime - 1 hour before meals, at night in warm form with milk and honey, plus grinding the chest and back with ointment from fat and eucalyptus.
- With pulmonary tuberculosis , a mixture is prepared: 1.5 tablespoons of fat, 1.5 teaspoons of cocoa, 1 tablespoon of aloe vera, minced in a blender, 1.5 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of cognac or 70% of alcohol. The medicine is taken 1 tablespoon once a day in the morning on an empty stomach.
- In the common cold and sinusitis fat adults are treated both internally and externally. The child is only rubbed without ingestion. The procedure is carried out at night, you can pre-heat the legs in warm water( if there is no temperature).Grease lubricates the neck and chest, feet and wear warm socks. Internal application helps restore body strength, increase immunity, reduce suppuration( sinusitis).In the acute course of the disease, a mixture of warm badger fat and milk( 1: 1), fat and sea buckthorn oil( 1: 1), fat and onion juice( 1: 1) can be buried in the nose.
For skin diseases and injuries
- With burns of a thin layer of pure fat is applied to the damaged skin areas 2-3 times a day. This same tool can be used for sunburn.
- For psoriasis, eczema, allergic skin rashes, the affected areas of the skin are lubricated with pure badger fat or a mixture of fat and a few drops of vitamin A and E or sea buckthorn oil.
In gynecology and urology
- With hemorrhoids. Badger fat is mixed in equal proportions with goat fat, melted in a water bath, candles are formed from the mixture, in which you can add a small amount of propolis. Candles are put on at night, the application continues until improvement occurs. Anal fissures are lubricated with pure fat.
- For male strength , and also as a preventive agent for impotence badger fat is taken internally on one tablespoon 3 times a day for half an hour before meals. According to some recipes it is allowed to combine fat with dried apricots, nuts, honey. The course of treatment lasts a month, after which a break takes 2-3 weeks, then another month is taken. Repeated treatment is carried out after 1 year.
- With adenoma and prostatitis the fat is melted, mixed with propolis, after cooling, candles form from the mixture. Treatment is carried out for 1 month: the candle is placed in the anus, the intestine is cleaned first with an enema made of broth of herbs or soda with warm water.
- In gynecology badger fat is used as an antiseptic in the form of tampons or candles. Preliminary it is recommended to carry out syringing of the vagina with decoction of chamomile and calendula or a solution of soda.
For diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system
- With fractures of , the remedy is used internally for vitamin maintenance in the first stages of treatment, after removal of gypsum, the damaged area is neatly lubricated and kneaded with pure fat.
- For joints badger fat is recommended in its pure form in order to improve nutrition and circulation of damaged cartilage tissues. It is applied to the skin in a small layer after a hot bath or bath, then carefully knead and develop the joint.
- From sprained badger fat is allowed to use only 3-4 days after injury, as it has a warming effect, and the first days it is recommended to apply cold to the damaged joint. To provide a better therapeutic effect, fat can be mixed with mint, lavender and rosemary oil.
- From the sciatica. Cream in ready-made form, which includes: badger fat, camphor, red pepper extract, emulsion wax, alcohol and other ingredients can be bought at the pharmacy or prepared independently. To do this, you need fat, essential oil of eucalyptus, mint and any conifers.
- For gastritis and gastric ulcer , badger fat is recommended for adults 1 tablespoon in the morning on an empty stomach 1-2 hours before a meal.
- In case of oncology , the fat is mixed in equal proportions with honey, aloe juice, cognac or red wine. The mixture is infused in well-sealed dishes for 2-3 days in a dark place. It is taken 1 tablespoon 3 times a day for 1 hour before a meal.
As an effective natural remedy badger fat is simply indispensable in cosmetology. It is quickly absorbed into the skin, saturating it with vitamins and fatty acids, enhances the regeneration of epidermal cells, smooths wrinkles, improves skin color and condition, eliminates eruptions, pigment spots, etc. At home, you can prepare the following creams and masks:
- Night cream for dry skin of the face .In a water bath, melt 50 grams badger oil, add 1 tablespoon of cocoa butter, tea tree, jojoba or wheat germ. To give the product a pleasant aroma, you can add 2-3 drops of essential oil of rose, lavender, mandarin, geranium.
- Hand Cream .In a water bath, melt 50 grams of badger fat, add 1 tablespoon of beeswax, honey, glycerin and vodka. Vodka can be replaced with lemon juice or ½ tablespoon of alcohol. If desired, an aromatic fragrance is added.
- Nourishing mask for dry skin .1 tablespoon badger oil mixed with rosehip oil( 1: 1), added 10 drops of a liquid solution of vitamin A and E, 1 egg yolk and 1 tablespoon of honey. The mixture is heated, thoroughly mixed, applied to the face, neck and decollete zone for 15-30 minutes, then washed off with warm water.
- When balding in the scalp, it is recommended to rub melted badger fat. The procedure is carried out every other day, after which a polyethylene hat is put on the head and wrapped with a towel for 1 hour. The course of treatment is 1 month, after which you should take a break 3-4 weeks.
- Nourishing mask for exhausted and dropping hair .1 table spoon of badger fat and honey, 1 teaspoon of burdock oil and onion juice, 1 egg yolk. All thoroughly mix, for better mixing can be heated. Apply to hair 1,5-2 hours before washing, wrapped with a towel.
Healing properties of badger fat are used to treat a protracteddry cough in children, but it should be noted that until 3 years of age the drug is not prescribed internally for children. It can only be used as compresses or rubs. From 3 to 6 years, a single dose should not exceed 1/3 of a teaspoon, from 6 to 10 - ½ teaspoons, from 10 to 14 - 1 teaspoon of the drug.
Badger fat has a specific taste and smell, which is not always pleasant for children, and getting them to swallow a "tasteless" medicine is difficult. In such cases, you can cook chocolate butter at home. For this you need:
- 100 grams of bitter chocolate;
- 5-6 teaspoons of cocoa;
- 100 grams of butter;
- 7-8 teaspoons of badger fat.
All the ingredients must be melt in a water bath, mix well until smooth, pour into the mold, and cool down - put in the refrigerator. Oil can be spread on bread, but it is desirable to use it separately from other products. Children are recommended to take oil no more than 3 times a day in a thin layer( about 1 teaspoonful).to contents ^
As immunostimulating, vitamin and fortifying agent badger fat can be used in pregnancy, but it is prescribed only by a doctor. Prescribed treatment is not before the end of the first trimester.
But external use of badger fat is welcome. It will help to soften the skin of hands and face( especially in winter), moisturize and smooth wrinkles, protect the skin of the abdomen, chest and thighs from stretch marks.to contents ^
Side effects of
As a rule, badger fat, like other natural remedies, has no side effects. They can occur only when the recommended dosages are exceeded and are usually manifested by diarrhea, nausea and, in rare cases, vomiting.to table of contents ^
It is not recommended to use badger fat for patients suffering from allergic reactions to it, with acute liver and kidney, pancreas, pancreatitis and cholelithiasis.