Shatavari has a therapeutic effect on the female reproductive system. This unique natural remedy, harmonizing the female body and increasing libido. Ayurveda teaches that the miraculous Shatavari plant promotes the development of love, higher consciousness, nourishes the vital forces. Thanks to the disclosure of sexuality, new states become available.
- chemical composition
- Useful properties
- application methods
- Capsules Powder
- mask for the face and chest
- Side effects
Ayurvedic formulation made from asparagus racemosus( Asparagus racemosus).This is a wild plant that grows in India, which has a sweet-bitter taste. In ayurveda, the plant is considered to be a female rasayana( rejuvenating agent), harmonizing the Pita-dosa.
The chemical analysis revealed the content of a complex of useful substances in the drug composition:
- steroid saponins - plant analogues of female hormones;
- bioflavonoids , facilitating the purification of capillaries;
- antioxidants , retarding aging at the cellular level;
- natural antibiotics , cleansing discharge;
- alkaloid asparagine , pressure reducing;
- phytoestrogens are substances that saturate the body with female hormones.
- Bioadditive to food promotes regeneration of skin cells, which improves its color and softens tissues. Reduces dry skin, eliminates herpes.
- Asparagus cleanses the spasms of the internal muscles.
- Reduces oxidative processes in the body due to the content of antioxidants.
- Natural aphrodisiac increases libido.
- Due to the influence of substances contained in asparagus, which act like hormones, the process of self-healing and rejuvenation is included in the female genitalia.
- Under the influence of Shatavari, the monthly becomes more regular and, with constant admission, can fully synchronize with the lunar cycle, advancing every 28 days.
- The drug raises the egg's potential for conception, increases their activity. Shatavari with infertility is an alternative to hormone therapy. However, to renew the reproductive function will require a long course of treatment. In normal tests, some women who have difficulty with conception, Shatavari's reception will help get pregnant. The effect may come after a few days.
- The normalization of weight during the use of powder is possible in connection with the acceleration of metabolism. This happens because the supplement triggers the synthesis of estrone in estradiol.
- Shatavari with climax allows you to include a decaying reproductive function. The use of bioadditives at the age of 45-55 years is an excellent way to rejuvenate the reproductive system.
- Shatavari during pregnancy has a beneficial effect on the maturation of the fetus, reduces the threat of miscarriage, in the first months reduces toxicosis, harmoniously prepares the body for lactation.
- Nursing mothers produce more milk due to the fact that taking the drug activates the secretion of prolactin.
- Thanks to the use of Shatavari, the probability of fibroids and uterine fibroids decreases.
- The condition of mucous genitalia improves due to the content of natural antiseptics in the plant.
In addition to beneficial effects for the female reproductive system, Shatavari has a beneficial effect on other organs and systems:
- decreased heart rate, normalization of pressure;
- a positive effect on digestion due to the effect on the mucous membranes( the dietary supplement is effective in gastritis and gastric ulcer);
- blood purification.
Indications for use
For women, taking Shatavari supplement for food is indicated in the following cases:
- abnormal ovarian function;
- problems with hormonal background;
- the need to prevent gynecological diseases;
- irregular menstrual cycle;
- problems with conception or infertility;
- abnormal development of the uterus;
- decreased level of libido;
- a small amount of breast milk;
- risk of miscarriage during pregnancy;
Methods of application
The drug in one form or another is used in courses of 20 days, between courses it is recommended to take a break in 10 days. You must drink 3 courses.to contents ^
The capsule preparation from Himalaya contains 250 milligrams of the extract of the plant in each tablet.
According to the instructions to capsules from Himalaya to take Shatavari for prevention, healthy women can take 1 capsule 20 minutes before meals for 20 days. For the treatment of diseases, 2 capsules are prescribed 2-3 times a day before meals.
Indian recipes advise you to wash the remedy with warm milk, which can be mixed with honey, sugar and if possible with ghee oil.to contents ^
Shatavari powder is made from the crushed roots of the same plant.
Milk is recommended to mix and powder Shatavari, there is a variant of cooking the remedy in milk, but from washing down the therapeutic effect is better.
The minimum single dose is 3 grams, it's about half a teaspoon.
For prevention - 1 reception a day, for treatment 2-3 times a day.to the table of contents ^
Face and chest mask
Shatavari mask is used to improve the condition of the skin of the chest and face. The mask for the breast has an emollient and smoothing effect, Shatavari for the face helps with acne. To prepare the mask, the powder is mixed with warm milk until a uniform mass is formed and rubbed into the skin.
Some Ayurvedic texts have information in which cases the drug is not recommended:
- High level of ama( toxins);
- Poor digestion;
- The predominance of kapha-dosha, which can be determined by the propensity to fullness;
- Fungal infections;
- Any problems with breast, mastopathy, benign or malignant tumors;
- Abnormally excessive estrogen content;
- Incorrect kidney function;
- Shatavari is not recommended for endometriosis due to the fact that the disease in Ayurveda is caused by the predominance of Kapha.
Side effects of
The dosage does not have side effects if the dosages are observed.
As positive side effects, women notice:
- breast augmentation;
- increase in the amount of mucus;
- immediate onset of menstruation, if you start taking the powder with a delay in menstruation.