To maintain health for many years, it is recommended to periodically clean the body. Then his organs will work without serious disruptions, which will avoid dangerous diseases. For the purification of the intestine, salt water is used, which has a bactericidal effect and is capable of removing slags and toxins.
- Why should I spend
- Preparing for cleaning
- Salt water concentration
- How to conduct
- After the procedure
The procedure is borrowed from yoga and is called Shankh prakshalana( literally - the action of the shell) - water and salt are practically not absorbed by the body, but passesthrough it, cleansing virtually all parts of the stomach and intestines and flaking off their walls perennial deposits.
The intestine is the most important organ of digestion and excretion of a person. It has a length of about 4 meters and consists of a thin and large intestine. In the intestine there is a process of digestion, absorption of nutrients into the blood, formation of feces from undigested food residues and harmful compounds, removing them from the body.
With improper and unbalanced nutrition, low physical activity, some diseases, in the bends of the intestine on its walls there are deposits of waste substances that gradually thicken and form stool stones. This leads to a deterioration of the body, the appearance of bloating, flatulence, constipation, until the intestinal obstruction. Also, toxins are spread by the bloodstream throughout the body, disrupting the functioning of its systems.
Experts recommend that you clean regularly and at least 2 times a year.
In this procedure:
- improves intestinal motility;
- cleans it of toxins and toxins;
- promotes good digestion of food, resulting in normalized weight( a technique often used for weight loss);
- has a tonic and stimulating effect on the liver;
- improves the complexion, skin condition, body odor, prevents the formation of acne;
- strengthens the immune system, helps to cope with colds and other diseases faster;
- normalizes blood circulation;
- increases potency;
- eliminates allergic diseases;
- causes a rush of strength and vivacity.
Thus there is no washing out of useful microflora that is characteristic for clearing enemas.to table of contents ^
Preparation for cleansing
For a few days before the procedure, you should follow a special diet that allows the body to move the cleaning easier:
- Reduce or exclude products of animal origin - meat, poultry, eggs, milk and fermented milk products.
- Exclude heavy food for the stomach, spicy or too salty foods.
- Abandon the use of alcoholic beverages - they contribute to dehydration of the body.
- Eat only natural sweets - raisins, dried apricots, honey.
- Drink as much pure water as possible - the color of urine should be very light.
Cleaning of the intestine can take several hours, so it is recommended to choose a day off for the procedure.
Salt water concentration
Salt prevents the absorption of water through the mucous membranes and excretion in the urine. However, during the procedure, not salted water, but slightly salted water is used - according to the rules of yoga, the fluid entering the body must have the same density with its natural fluids.
To get the right solution for 1 liter of boiled and heated to 40 degrees of water, take no more than 10 grams( 1 tablespoon) of salt, preferably sea or unrefined cooked. If the water seems too salty to taste, you need to reduce the concentration. To avoid feeling nauseous, a little lemon juice can be added to the solution.to the table of contents ^
How to spend
Cleaning the body should be done in the morning, on an empty stomach. The algorithm is as follows:
- Prepare 2-3 liters of warm salt solution. Since you need to drink it gradually, you can prepare the remedy in several approaches, starting with 1 liter.
- Drink 1 cup of solution.
- Do a series of special exercises.
- When urge to defecate empty the intestine.
- Drink the remaining 2-3 liters of liquid in 1 glass, alternating each of them with the course of exercises and the evacuation of stool.
The procedure should be guided by certain rules:
- It is advisable to drink at least 250 milliliters of solution every 30 minutes. Even if there is a persistent aversion to salt water, you should not stop taking it, otherwise you can not achieve the desired result.
- Emptying of the intestine can occur after each water intake. First, stool masses have a dark color and a high density, gradually becoming lighter and softer. The procedure is considered complete when clean water starts to come out.
- If urge to defecate absent after drinking 6 cups of solution, with a feeling of nausea and stomach overflow, you need to do 2-3 series of exercises in a row. If the evacuation did not come - call it with a non-salty enema with 0.5 liters of cool boiled water. Thus, the emptying mechanism will start, and in the future, difficulties with it will not arise.
- After the end of cleaning, it is recommended to drink 2 more glasses of unsalted water( or with a pinch of baking soda) of water and induce vomiting. Due to this, the stomach completely empties and the evacuation mechanism switches off. If this is not done, the urge to defecate will occur for some time.
- It is not recommended to eat food in the process of bowel cleansing. You can drink a little vegetable oil - it helps to restore the mucous membrane of the digestive organs, damaged by a large amount of salt water.
For the fastest movement of fluid towards the intestine and along it there are a number of exercises. They should be executed in strict sequence:
- Exercise 1 .Performed in the standing position, put the feet at a distance of about 30 centimeters from each other, fingers twist and lift the palms up, elbows and back not bend. Make a smooth slope to the left, then, without stopping, to the right, and again left and right. So do 8 slopes( 4 on each side).
- Exercise 2 of the .The starting position is standing, legs are shoulder width apart. Pull the right hand horizontally forward, and put the left on the chest, so that the index finger and thumb touch the right collarbone. Do not tear your legs off the floor to make a turn of the trunk to the right, removing the outstretched hand as far back as possible, and looking at her fingers. Then do a mirror exercise for the left hand. Turns are also performed 4 times in each direction.
- Exercise 3 .Lie down on the floor face down, leaning on the toes and palms of outstretched arms. The distance between the feet should be 30 centimeters. You can lean on your knees. Turn your body to the left and back, looking at the heel of your right foot. Repeat the exercise for the other side. The total number of turns must be 8 times.
- Exercise 4 .Squat down, leaning on the toes and placing the feet at the outer side of the thighs, at a distance of 30 centimeters from each other. Put your right knee on the floor and make your body tilt to the left, while pulling your left leg to your stomach. Repeat for the other side of the body. Do the exercise 4 times for each side.
After the procedure
There are certain rules of behavior after bowel cleansing:
- It is necessary to allow the body to rest for about 30 minutes, then within half an hour of eating.
- The first meal is preferably rice, boiled on water and dressed with butter. To it you can add a little salted tomato juice, cooked lentils or carrots. Do not use pepper and spicy seasonings.
- Instead of rice, you can eat wheat or oat porridge, pasta, flavored with grated cheese.
- Meat dishes should be avoided for 2-3 consecutive days.
- Do not consume milk and dairy products. The exception is hard cheeses in a small amount.
- Several days should refrain from eating acidic foods, raw vegetables and fruits.
- After cleansing the intestine, a person feels a strong thirst. However, from the use of any liquid to the first meal it is desirable to abstain - this will only support the mechanism of bowel evacuation.
- The first drinks can be mineral water( without gas or lightly carbonated), lime or mint infusion.
- It is strictly forbidden to drink alcohol on the first day after cleaning.
- New urges for defecation will appear no earlier than 24-36 hours.
Purification of the intestine with salt water is not recommended in the following cases:
- Diseasesgastrointestinal tract during an exacerbation - ulcer, colitis, dysentery, diarrhea.
- Inflammation of the appendix( appendicitis).
- Cancer of the stomach or intestines.
- Individual intolerance.