Prepare a home face cream for many recipes, as well known to the first beauties of history, and relatively new. In addition, for the manufacture of the cream most often do not need special components, a lot can be at your fingertips, in the refrigerator, on the kitchen shelves or in the cosmetic bag.
- Features of the
- Features of the technology
- Creams for oily skin
- Creams for dry skin
- Creams for normal and combination skin types
- Sour cream
oils Features of the technology
The technology of the cream preparation includes such steps:
- metering on electronic scales of necessary components;
- melting with the use of a water bath of solid constituents;
- addition of useful substances( oils, extracts, broths and so on);
When deciding to make a cream for quality care, each woman should not forget about caution. If you do not adhere to several rules, then the cream can cause considerable damage to the skin.
First, you need an enameled container for the preparation of the cream, which will be used exclusively for this purpose. You also need small glass bowls, a syringe, a whisk, a clean dining room and a teaspoon, a water thermometer and a jar for the finished product. The sterility of all containers and tools is very important!
Secondly, the prepared cream should be checked for a possible allergic reaction, applying it on the back of the hand and waiting a day.to table of contents ^
Creams for oily skin
To create a standard cream, you need:
- active ingredients - it can be dry yeast, hops extract, ginger and other substances controlling fat release, the main thing is that they are not more than 7%;
- base oils - they can be peach oil, hazelnut, watermelon, grape seed, almond, black cumin, corn, milk thistle. The total share of this component should not be less than 30%;
- essential oil - home creams with bergamot, lemon, grapefruit, melissa, rosemary are the best for a greasy look. Essential oil in the cream should be present only 10-11 droplets;
- emulsifiers - this can be, for example, cetyl alcohol. Dosage of emulsifiers - no more than 2% of the total weight of the cream;
- water or decoction - 60% in home quality face creams should "occupy" a quality filtered or mineral( without gas) water or a decoction of medicinal herbs.
A honey home cream is very popular among owners of oily skin, as it perfectly cleanses pores, moisturizes the skin and has the effect of detoxification.
Pour 6 grams of dry food gelatin with cold, clean water for 30 minutes. Then add the same glycerin( 80 grams), salicylic acid( about 1 gram) and put it all in a water bath. After waiting for the gelatin to dissolve, add 50 grams of honey( preferably a floral one).Constantly stirring, remove the container from the fire, and then, when your cream is slightly cool, place it in the refrigerator.
5-6 fresh cucumbers will be needed. Peel them from the peel and chop it in a meat grinder until it is completely cured, pour the resulting gruel with vodka( about 0.5 of the cucumber mass).The mixture should be placed in a warm place, until it becomes filled with cucumber seed oil.to the table of contents ^
Creams for dry skin
To create this cream you need:
- active substances - they should be in the cream no more than 7%, it can be propolis, liquid vitamin E, perga, lime extract or pumpkin seeds;
- base oil - at least 30% in the cream should "occupy" the oil of avocado, shea, apricot, olive, jojoba, walnut, peach, coconut, sesame or macadamia;
- essential oils - to create a cream you will need only 10 drops of patchouli, jasmine, sandalwood, rose, myrrh or blue chamomile;
- emulsifiers - mainly beeswax or guar gum is used as emulsifiers, this component is necessary about 2%;
- water or decoctions of herbs - 60% of the total weight of the cream.
Make an infusion of 10 grams of chamomile and 0.1 liters of boiling water, strain it, dilute 1 tsp in it.glycerin. Heat the mass, add 10 grams of fresh butter and 4 grams of castor oil. The cream is ready, but it can be enriched with oils, add 3 drops of patchouli, orange( sweet) or geranium.
Pour 200 ml of warm water 20 grams of a mixture of dry and fresh leaves of common nettle and 7 grams of birch buds. Melt a teaspoon of beeswax, add to it 17-20 grams of olive and fresh butter, 3 drops of vitamin A, 1 tbsp.cooled decoction. Mix the mixture well, heat it for 30 seconds, then remove and whisk.to the table of contents ^
Creams for normal and combination skin types
- active ingredients - you can use chamomile extract, pion tincture or liquid vitamin F, but this component should not be more than 7%;
- base oils - will fit seabuckthorn, lemon oil, rose oil, black cumin or St. John's wort, the base should be about 30%;
- essential oils - suitable oils are rosewood, verbena, red orange. They need no more than 10-11 drops;
- emulsifiers - stearic acid or sodium alginate in home creams for a normal skin type should be contained in a volume of approximately 2%;
- infusion of herbs or water - these components should "occupy" about 60% of home cream.
For this refreshing cream of fresh strawberries you need to squeeze out the juice.10 ml of juice should be mixed with 1 teaspoon of glycerin and mix well. Then add 5 grams of flour( oatmeal) to the mixture and whip with a broom.to table of contents ^
Excellent cream comes from sour cream, lemon juice and cucumber, yolk, rose water and 2-4 drops of essential oil. Mix all the ingredients to make a very thick mixture. If you have a combined skin, add vitamin A.to this cream. ^
Also for the combination skin, the following cream is suitable: as a base, combine the grape seed oil, olive oil and sesame oil( 7-8 ml), addborax( one teaspoonful), essential oils of tea tree and lavender( 5 drops each), water( 40 ml) and liquid vitamin E or A( 2-3 drops each).All components must be whipped with a broom.