Bones on the legs - a fairly common disease, inherent in mostly women. The reasons for its occurrence may be heredity, overweight, love for high heels and narrow shoes. Physiotherapy and folk remedies will help to get rid of the pain and unaesthetic appearance of the feet.
- Bones on the fingers
- Bones on the heels
- Other tips
Bones on the fingers
Another name is the valgus deformation of the first toe. Usually is a companion of flatfoot and / or joint diseases and arises due to an incorrect load distribution on the bones of the foot. The phalanges of the big toe deviate outward, forming a protruding cone.
Often the first bells, indicating the beginning of the changes, are the so-called napotypes - corns on the soles of the feet. They testify to the prolonged pressure of bones on soft tissues, because of which the layer of subcutaneous adipose tissue decreases and the depreciation properties of the foot decrease.
Bones on heels
Also formed due to deformation of feet, have the second name of Haglund's built-up edge. Behind the heel bone is covered with a growth that leads to an increase in the size of the heel, inflammation and edema. Therapy is aimed at eliminating the inflammatory process, after which the calcaneal tendons cease to suffer from pressure.
In the first stages of deformationstop help such folk remedies:
- Salt baths .Relieve inflammation and pain: 1 liter of boiled water at a temperature of 36-36.8 ° C take 1 tablespoon of sea salt, stir until completely dissolved and immerse your feet for 10-15 minutes. The first 3 weeks to perform the procedure daily, then - 3 times a week.
- Iodine .Apply an iodine mesh to the bone every day. Iodine can also be added to the salt baths - 10 drops per 1 liter of water. Effective is a mesh of iodine tincture of dandelion flowers.
- Potatoes .From the cones on the legs helps to apply grated raw potatoes, the duration of the procedure is 30 minutes. You can also prepare a hot compress: boil and chop the potatoes with peel, add a little kerosene. Put the feet in a hot mass, hold for 15 minutes. Repeat no more than 12 times.
- Propolis .Apply to the affected area, keep for 10-15 minutes.
- Prune .Dissolve prunes in milk prunes and attach to the bone. As the cooling cools change. Hold for 30 minutes. Yolk with honey .Mix the ingredients, warm slightly in a water bath. Put on your feet before going to bed, put on socks, leave for the night, wash it off in the morning.
- Mask made of honey and oatmeal .Mix an equal number of components, apply to problem areas, wrap with a cloth, then - with a bag, put on socks and leave for the night. The course of treatment is 10 days.
- Compress based on garlic .Mix in equal parts the powder of horse chestnut seeds and chopped garlic, dilute a little with wood alcohol. Place on a cloth and attach to the cones for 15 minutes.
- The root of the red madder .Pour 1 cup boiling water 1 teaspoon dried raw materials, boil 10 minutes in a water bath, cool and strain. Take the inside of 0.5 cup 2 times a day.
- Ointment based on mustard and spaghetti .Mix dry mustard, powder balyaga, machine oil and turpentine in a ratio of 1: 1: 1: 2.Ready ointment applied to the bones every day.
- Burdock .A large leaf of the plant should be wrapped around the foot, fixed in packages and topped with socks. You can apply a thin layer of turpentine on burdock and hold for 10-15 minutes. It should be remembered that turpentine can cause skin burns.
- Bone tar of .Washed and chopped bones( pork, beef, chicken) in a pot and calcined in an oven. Biodegradable substance lubricate bones.
- Egg Ointment .Place chicken egg with white shell in a glass container, pour acetic essence and put in a warm place for 2 weeks before dissolving the shell. Remove the shell, add 10 milliliters of turpentine and 1 tablespoon of melted lard( can be replaced with butter or petroleum jelly).Stir components and apply to problem areas every other day.
- River fish .Apply a piece of fresh( not frozen) river fish to the bone for 1 week at night. Another 1 week to grease the cone fir( if it is not - vegetable) oil. The course of treatment should be repeated after 2-3 months. Bones cease to grow, eventually become softer or disappear.
Traditional medicine must be combined with other methods of treatment and prevention of disease:
- Wearing comfortable shoes that do not compress the leg, rejection of high heels. Preference should be given to the heel or platform height of up to 4 centimeters.
- Special exercises for stop - walking on socks, heels, sides of the foot, barefoot, gripping the toes of various objects.
- Massage - stimulates blood circulation and relieves tension in the legs.
- Caring relaxing procedures - the use of creams that relieve fatigue, baths.
- Proper nutrition, drinking behavior, weight control.
Bones on the legs indicate problems in the joints of the foot, further violations extend to the knee, hip joints and spine. When cones appear on the feet, especially those that are painful, you should consult a doctor - ignoring the problem can lead to the need for surgery.