Almost all sexual infections cause inflammation in the genitals, which is manifested by pain, itching and burning. Terzhinan - a very powerful complex remedy for the removal of all these symptoms. It quickly removes discomfort and is especially effective in mixed infections, which are caused by several bacteria at once. The drug has a complex effect on the microflora of the vagina and has virtually no side effects.
- How to insert
- Features of application
- Side effects of
- When pregnant and breastfeeding
- Neomycin is a broad spectrum antibiotic that acts on pathogens that cause inflammation and infection of female genital organsincluding staphylococci, streptococci, shigella, etc.
- Ternidazole is an antiprotozoal drug effective against hidden sexual infections, for example, trichomoniasis and gardnerellez, often leading to female infertility.
- Nystatin is an antibiotic effective against fungi, in particular Candida, which causes thrush.
- Prednisolone is a hormonal drug with a strong anti-inflammatory effect, has anti-edematous and anti-allergic effect.
Tablets in individual packages of 6 or 10 pcs.to the table of contents ^
Read also about other candles that can cope with thrush http://woman-l.ru/spisok-deshevyx-i-effektivnyx-svechej-ot-molochnicy/to table of contents ^
- Bacterial vaginosis - dysbacteriosis of the vagina, in which harmful microorganisms suppress the development of beneficial bacteria.
- Colpitis( inflammation of the mucosa) of a bacterial nature.
- Trichomoniasis, even in latent form.
- Chlamydia. Candidiasis( thrush).
- Prevention before intravaginal manipulation.
- Before and after gynecological operations, including surgical treatment of cervical diseases
- Preventive maintenance for sanation before and after childbirth.
- Before and after abortion or installation of intrauterine contraceptives( IUDs).
Individual intolerance to the components of the drug.to table of contents ^
How to insert
Terjinan tablets are only used topically. They are introduced into the vagina as deep as possible, as are conventional candles. The only difference - to facilitate their introduction, it is desirable to moisten with water for 15-20 seconds. After the introduction, it is necessary to remain in the lying position for about 20 minutes.
The treatment course is determined by the attending physician, usually it is from 6 to 14 days using 1 tablet at night.to contents ^
Features of application
Terzhinan is assigned after a comprehensive examination and determination of the sensitivity of bacteria to the components of the preparation.
Most hormonal drugs have a serious drawback: a decrease in the immunity of the mucous genitalia. The composition of tablets Terzhinan will provide protection of the vaginal mucosa, establishing in it the normal acidity of the medium.
Can be used during menstrual bleeding.
No interaction was found with other drugs.It is not recommended to take alcohol during treatment with Terzhinan and immediately after it, in order to avoid the development of allergic reactions and decrease the effectiveness of the drug.
During the treatment with pills it is not recommended to live an intimate life. This is due to the fact that during and after sexual intercourse a woman may experience a burning sensation and pain in the vagina, and a man - unpleasant sensations in the genitals. It is desirable to conduct simultaneous treatment of both partners in order to avoid re-infection. The sexual certificate is supposed only in a condom and only before introduction of a tablet in a vagina.to table of contents ^
Side effects of
- Allergic reactions.
- Local burning and itching.
- Swelling and inflammation of the vaginal mucosa.
During pregnancy and breastfeedingIn the early stages of pregnancy( in the first trimester) and during breastfeeding, Terzhinan is prescribed only according to strict indications, when the therapeutic effect is more important than possible harm to the child.
Pregnant he is appointed from the second trimester if there is an exacerbation of chronic infections, or before childbirth, if there is a risk of infection of the child during passage of the birth canal.
To date, there is no full analogue of Terzhanan, it can only be replaced by several drugs with the necessary components.