Rotokan is an effective natural medicinal product that exerts anti-inflammatory, bactericidal, analgesic, antispasmodic and healing effect. The most sparing and effective method of therapy is the use of inhalations with Rotocan.
- How to use
- For children
- In pregnancy
Such treatment has many advantages:
- the therapeutic composition is not absorbed into the blood but acts directly on the inflammation focus;
- mixture can be combined with other medications;
- due to the deep penetration of the drug into the respiratory tract, the patient's recovery is speedy.
- The use of Rotocan in inhalations is not only an affordable, but also a convenient method of treatment, especially for young children and the elderly.
It is part of the group of anti-inflammatory drugs, and is used in medicine for the treatment of inflammatory diseases of the mouth, diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, as well as for complex treatment of respiratory organs. It is in this case that the optimal method of using the drug is inhalation with the following symptoms:
- Sore throat.
- Runny nose.
Rotokan in inhalation penetrates directly to the destination, which increases its effectiveness and allows to operate even in small quantities.to table of contents ^
- Individual intolerance to the drug components.
- Age under 2 years( common for all inhalation procedures, varies according to the doctor's recommendation).
In case of an allergic reaction( sensation of itching, hives, etc.), stop using the drug immediately and consult your doctor for advice.
How to apply
Forcarrying out inhalations with Rotokan will need a nebulizer or any inhaler. Their action consists in spraying the drug into small particles, which, penetrating with inhalation and settling on the mucous membrane of the respiratory organs, are easily sucked out and have an effective effect.
To use Rotokan in an inhaler, you first need to prepare a solution consisting of tincture and saline in a proportion of 1:40.Cooking solution should be immediately before use. The container in which the mixture is prepared must be sterilized beforehand. For one procedure, it is sufficient to use 4 ml of the prepared solution.
Rotokan is a lowallergic and low-toxic drug, so it is widely used in children. However, due to the fact that the phytopreparation includes alcohol, it is possible to apply it to children up to 3 years only after preliminary consultation with a specialist. To prevent undesirable effects of inhalation Rotocanum in children, especially young children, should be carried out under the supervision of health workers or parents.to table of contents ^
No contraindications for use during pregnancy or lactation for Rotokan, except for allergic reactions to the drug components.