Bread can be considered a good alternative to ordinary wheat bread, because they are rich in various minerals useful to the body and do not harm health. However, purchased loaves may contain harmful additives, and may also be subjected to improper cooking techniques. To determine whether to eat bread for yourself or not, you need to know what benefit and harm this product can cause to the body.
- composition and caloric
- Useful properties
- How to cook
- From seeds
- bran seeds
- flax How to use
- How to store
- Harm andcontraindications
Composition and caloric content of
Caloric content of bread varies from 270 to 380 kilocalories per 100 grams( about 10-12 loaves).It depends on the main cereal, from which they are made.
The most caloric( per 100 grams of product) are:
- rye bread - 380 kcal;
- wheat - 360 kilocalories;
- oatmeal - 300 kilocalories;
- buckwheat - 276 kilocalories.
Breadstones are rich in such micro and macro elements:
- minerals - potassium, iron, magnesium, calcium, sodium, phosphorus;
- vitamins PP, E, A, B1, B2, B5, B6, B7;
- complex( slow) carbohydrates;
- unsaturated and polyunsaturated amino acids;
- dietary fiber.
Breadstones come in the following forms:
- buckwheat( buckwheat);
- combined( multifilament);
- In the manufacture of this product, manufacturers try to enrich it with useful substances, so that the fiber is easier to remove toxins from the body, so regular use of loaves helps the body to restore metabolism.
- Wheat bread is useful in diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and clears the intestines of toxins.
- Buckwheat helps increase hemoglobin levels in the blood, so they are recommended for use with anemia and during pregnancy.
- Barley loaves are useful in diseases of the liver and gastrointestinal tract.
- For colds, kidney diseases and skin diseases, as well as for maintaining normal immunity, oatmeal bread is recommended for consumption.
- Diseases of the central nervous system and insomnia suggest the use of rice loaves, which contribute to relaxation with nervous tension.
- When you lose weight, it is better to eat only whole wheat bread, they contribute to weight loss.
- Multi-cereal bread can be eaten by almost everyone, since they contain various useful cereals;
- Wheat germ buns are useful for strengthening immunity, improving metabolism and overall tone of the body.
How to Cook
There are many recipes for making bread at home. But for everyone there is a single rule: quality bread should be dry, crunchy, it's good to break, do not crumble, have a uniform color.to the table of contents ^
- Amaranth flour( or ground croup) - 1 cup;
- boiled potatoes - 2 pieces of medium size;
- chili pepper ground ground, cumin - 0.5 teaspoon each;
- sunflower oil;
- salt, spices to taste.
Stir the potatoes, mix with flour, fill in salt, pepper, cumin and mix the resulting mixture( you can add a couple of spoons of water when kneading).Divide the dough into pieces, from the resulting pieces, make thin cakes and fry in warmed oil on a frying pan on both sides.to contents ^
- carrots - 2 pieces of medium size;
- beet - 1 piece of small size;
- flax seeds - 50 grams;
- coriander - 3 tablespoons;
- cumin - 1 tablespoon;
- dried ground algae - 3 tablespoons;
- garlic - 2 cloves.
In the juicer, squeeze juice from carrots and beets. The resulting cake is mixed with ground flax seeds. Add to them 1 table spoon of ground coriander and cumin, seaweed and finely grated garlic. Knead the dough, divide it into small pieces and make them thin cakes. Put the flat cakes on the tray and sprinkle them with coriander. Tray with bread should be placed in the sun in a well-ventilated place. When the loaves are dried on one side, they should be turned over.to table of contents ^
- water - 100 milliliters;
- oat flour - 80 grams;
- mixture of sesame, linseed and pumpkin seeds - 20 grams;
- coconut shaving - 10 grams;
- salt, spices to taste.
Blend the seeds in a blender and pour water. The resulting dough is spread evenly over a baking sheet covered with parchment, and bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees in the oven. After cut into pieces.to contents ^
- water - 400 milliliters;
- flax seeds - 200 grams;
- sesame seeds - 100 grams;
- raw peeled pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds - 100 grams;
- sea salt, spices to taste.
Mix dry ingredients and pour them with water. Leave for 4 hours, stirring occasionally. Put the parchment on the baking sheet, spread out the entire mixture and smooth out the baking tray around the perimeter.
This mixture is dried for about 12 hours at a very low temperature in the oven. In the middle of cooking( after 5-6 hours) the bread should be turned over. The finished product should be dry to the touch and make a dull sound when tapping.to contents ^
- corn flour - 200 grams;
- flax seeds, sunflower seeds - 100 grams;
- sesame seeds, pumpkin - 50 grams;
- water - 200 milliliters;
- olive oil - 2 tablespoons;
- sea salt, pepper, spices to taste.
Mix all dry ingredients, add oil and pour boiling water. Stir dough, lay it on a baking sheet with parchment and cut into pieces. Sprinkle with salt and spices, bake at 150 degrees 40-50 minutes.to contents ^
- water( warm boiled) - 700 milliliters;
- oatmeal grinded, rye coarse flour - 350 grams each;
- seeds of flax, sunflower - 200 grams each;
- wheat bran, sesame - 100 grams;
- salt to taste.
All the ingredients are mixed, the resulting mass is spread over a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Bake for the first 10 minutes at 190 degrees, get it, cut it into pieces and return it to the oven for half an hour at the same temperature, after lowering the oven temperature to 120 and baking 45 minutes with the door ajar.
- water( warm) - 600 milliliters;
- rye flour, oat groats - 1 glass;
- wheat bran, dry, non-fried sunflower seeds - 100 grams;
- salt to taste.
Oatmeal grind in a blender, mix with other dry products, add salt, pour water and stir until a thick dough. On a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, distribute the resulting mixture evenly. Bake in the oven at a temperature of 180-190 degrees for 10 minutes. After you get the baking sheet, cut the bread and send it back to the oven for 1 hour.to contents ^
- rye flour - 250 grams;
- cereal rice - 250 grams;
- bran( any) - 100 grams;
- water is 500 milliliters.
Rice and bran to grind in a blender, mix with flour. Gradually pour water thoroughly mix the mixture. Place on a baking sheet with parchment on a flat layer and send to the oven for 15 minutes at 180 degrees. At the end of the time, loaf the bread and send it to the oven at the same temperature for 1 hour.to table of contents ^
- water - 450 milliliters;
- rye flour - 500 grams;
- rye malt - 30 milliliters;
- dry yeast -20 grams;
- honey - 30 grams;
- seeds of cumin;
- salt, spices to taste.
Mix half the water( warm), honey and yeast. Leave in the heat for 15-20 minutes. The second half of the water boil, remove from heat and pour in it the malt, leave to cool.
Pour flour, salt and pour the solution of malt into the yeast mixture. Knead the dough, then lightly sprinkle it with flour, cover and leave in the heat for 2 hours. From the ready dough to form flat cakes, to decompose not a baking sheet, covered with a sheet of parchment, sprinkle them with water and sprinkle with cumin. On the surface of flat cakes do a shallow puncture with a fork. After the cake, cover with a towel and leave for an hour. Bake 20-25 minutes at 240 degrees, the walls of the oven must first be sprinkled with water.to contents ^
- milk 3% fat content - 250 milliliters;
- oat bran - 150 grams;
- wheat bran - 60 grams;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- salt, spices, herbs to taste.
Mix the bran and pour them with warm milk for 20 minutes. Add chopped greens, spices, salt. After 20 minutes, drive in eggs, mix, leave for 10-15 minutes. The mixture is evenly placed on a parchment lined pan and bake for about 30 minutes at 180 degrees.to contents ^
With flax seeds
- rye flour( whole-grain), buckwheat - 100 grams;
- wheat flour - 40 grams;
- flaxseed seeds - 20 grams;
- dry yeast - 1 tablespoon;
- salt, sugar, spices to taste.
Mix all the ingredients and add water constantly stirring to the state of thick sour cream. Wait until the resulting dough is suitable, spread over the baking tray and bake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees.to the table of contents ^
How to use
It is important to eat loaves, observing the measure, and following the recommendations of nutritionists.
- Completely not to exclude from use bread and porridge, periodically replacing them with loaves.
- Combine use with vegetables, legumes and fermented milk products.
- Drink plenty of fluids, as constipation may occur.
- Do not eat bread before going to bed, it is better to use them for breakfast, lunch or snack, because the complex carbohydrates contain enrich the body's energy reserves.
- Despite the usefulness of this product, you should not replace the bread with all other products.
How to store
You can store homemade bread in a paper bag, in a bread pan or in a cookie jar. You should try not to allow moisture to enter, because the product will deteriorate because of this.to the table of contents ^
Harm and contraindications
Although bread is considered a useful product, there are contraindications to their use, and some types of loaves may be harmful.
Harmful qualities of loaves:
- it is not necessary to use those loaves, if there is an allergy to any cereals in the composition;
- can not be eaten by children under 4 years of age( from germinated wheat, children up to 14 years of age are harmful);
- if you are overweight, do not eat bread cooked on yeast;
- try to consume only whole wheat bread, yeast can contain various emulsifiers, dyes and harmful additives;
- , when observing a diet, do not eat bread in the form of thin plates, since the method of their preparation is the same as that of bread and the benefits they will not bring;
- consumption in large quantities will harm the body;
- during pregnancy in the presence of constipation to eat bread is not recommended, as this will aggravate the situation.