Caucasian hellebore is a perennial plant of the Lyutikov family. There are several of its varieties, but it is this species that is most effective for the process of losing weight and treating many diseases. Its roots are considered toxic and poisonous, but, despite this, are successfully used in both traditional and folk medicine. However, before starting treatment with hellebore, you need to familiarize yourself with its contraindications.
- Therapeutic properties of
- What treats
- The use of
- For weight loss
- In gynecology
- Side effects of
- In pregnancy
Therapeutic properties of
The chemical composition of a plant affects its pharmacological properties. It consists of glycosides, which affect the central and peripheral nervous system, diuresis, improve the contractile properties of the myocardium, and have significant cardiotonic activity.
In addition, the plant:
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Relieves inflammation.
- Normalizes blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar.
- Restores water-salt balance.
- Eliminates worms.
- Strengthens hair, promotes their growth and eliminates dandruff.
- Rejuvenates the body.
- Improve circulation.
- Reduces appetite.
Nepal is an excellent diuretic, laxative, antiviral, choleretic, soothing and anesthetic.to the table of contents ^
The frosty caucasian is applied for therapy:
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Diabetes mellitus.
- Malignant tumors.
- Tuberculosis and pulmonary sarcoidosis.
- Vitiligo and psoriasis.
- Polyarthritis and radiculitis.
- Rheumatism and osteochondrosis.
- Purulent wounds.
- Epilepsy and neurosis.
- Infections of the genitals( syphilis, etc.).
Application ofto table of contents ^
For weight loss
The action of the plant on the body is based on deep cleansing from toxins and toxins, which occurs due to laxative and diuretic effect. In addition, the herb also helps the digestive tract, breaks down fats and accelerates natural fat metabolism - this helps to gradually lose weight without resorting to radical methods of losing weight.
Thanks to the application of hellebore, you can lose weight by several kilograms, but to improve the result it is recommended to observe the following rules:
- Adhere to proper nutrition, do not overeat.
- Maintain an active lifestyle.
- Observe the dosage indicated in the instructions.
- Perform physical exercises.
More often, the hellebore for weight loss is used in the form of a powder, which can be purchased at the pharmacy or prepared independently. To do this, it is necessary to excavate the roots of the plant in autumn and wash it well. Then, dry it in the fresh air( make sure that the rays of the sun do not get on the rhizomes), and grind the dry raw material into powder using a coffee grinder.
For effective weight loss, take plant powder as follows:
- 10 days - 50 milligrams each.
- The next 10 days are 100 milligrams each.
- The next 10 days - 150 milligrams.
- The next 5 months - 200 milligrams.
After 6 months of admission, you need to take a break in 1 month, and then it is recommended to repeat the course.
For effective cleansing of the body, it is necessary to use this dose of hellebore in the morning on an empty stomach, washed down with clean water. The powder can be dissolved in 40 milliliters of warm water, leave for 10 minutes and drink before breakfast.
In addition to the above method of using hellebore, there are other ways to use it:
- Supplements in capsules : take 1 capsule 3 times a day with food.
- Tea with hellebore : 1 mustard spoon of grass powder pour ¼ cup of hot water and leave to infuse overnight. Drink in the morning 2 hours before breakfast.
- Fiber with a plant is a product consisting of a shell of wheat grain and hellebore. According to the instructions for use, it is necessary to dilute 3 tablespoons of the drug in 200 milliliters of yogurt or kefir, to insist 10 minutes and drink 1/3 cup 3 times a day.
- Cream for correction of the figure is recommended to apply to problem areas of the skin and rub in circular massage movements after the shower.
The frost is shown for use in gynecology, it is used to treat such diseases:
- Breast cancer, etc.
In combination with pear, root of the hog queen and red brush, the plant is an effective tool in the fight against female infertility.
For oncology and other female diseases, the initial dose of the powder is 50 milligrams or ¼ of a mustard spoon( at the tip of the knife).It is necessary to pour over the product at night with 50 milliliters of boiled water and take 1 time per day for 1 hour before meals. If necessary, the dose can be increased to 150 milligrams after 15 days, but no more. Before taking the liquid with the powder should be shaken. The course of treatment, depending on the patient's condition, is 6-12 months.
Before starting treatment with hellebore, you should consult a doctor. The plant has a number of contraindications, it is considered poisonous, so take it very carefully, in small doses.
Among the well-known contraindications to the hellebore caucasus:
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system.
- Child's age.
- Individual intolerance.
- The presence of large stones in the gallbladder.
Also, the plant can not be used for people who are prone to liver and kidney disease, and with increased sensitivity to glycosides.to contents ^
Side effects of
Substances that are part of hellebore are able to accumulate in the body, so as a result of unsystematic use or overdose, serious poisoning can occur. It can provoke:
- Severe gastrointestinal disorders.
In the most severe cases, there is a coma, accompanied by loss of consciousness, a violation of the heart and breathing.to table of contents ^
The plant is contraindicated during pregnancy and lactation. This is due to the fact that glycosides increase the serotonin metabolism, as a result of which they have a negative effect on ovulation and milk production. Reception of hellebore can cause miscarriage or disruption of the normal development of the fetus, especially in the early stages of pregnancy.