Flower pollen is a hypoallergenic bee product. Unlike ordinary pollen that is on flowers that can cause allergies, and the pollen processed by bees is harmless. Bees in the collected pollen add nectar and secret of salivary glands. Pollen is a fine powder or granules from a golden to brown hue. Thanks to the use of flower pollen, it is possible to normalize almost all malfunctions occurring in the human body.
- chemical composition
- Ash elements
- Phenolic compounds
- Fatty acid
- overall composition pollen
- Useful properties
- glaucoma prostate and adenoma
- To enhance
- potency To improve
- immunity for visual acuity
- For cold and flu
- With multiple sclerosis
- With climax
- From pneumonia, sore throat, bronchitis
- From oncology and AIDS
- From gastritis
- When anemia is
- leukemia In case of hypertension
- With nervous exhaustion
- Procurement and storage of
Chemical composition of
The composition of pollen includes the following elements:to contents ^
- B6 - pyridoxine - 0.3-0.9;
- A - carotene - 0.66-212;
- B1 - thiamine - 0.55-1.5;
- B2 - riboflavin - 0,5-2,2;
- B5-PP - nicotinic acid - 1,3-2,1;
- B9 - folic acid - 0,3-0,68;
- B3 - pantothenic acid - 0.32-5;
- H - biotin - 0,06-0,6;
- B8 - inositol - 188-228.
Data per 100 grams of net product
The composition of pollen includes more than 28 elements.to contents ^
- Phenic Acids.
- Disaccharides and polysaccharides:
- is arachidonic;
- is oleic;
- is linolenic.
- glutamic acid;
- aspartic acid.
General composition of pollen
- Per 100 g of product:
- water - 21,3-30,0;
- dry substances - 70,0-81,7;
- proteins - 7.0-36.7;
- carbohydrates - 20,0-38,8;
- fructose - 19.4;
- glucose - 14,1;
- lipids - 1.38-20.0;
- the ash elements are 0.9-5.5.
Pollen has the following effects on the body:
- increases the number of erythrocytes, leukocytes and hemoglobin in the blood, is used for anemia and radiation sickness;
- stimulates the growth and regeneration of damaged tissues - has a diuretic, choleretic, antitumor effect, has the ability to completely restore liver function;
- delays the growth of useful and harmful microorganisms in the digestive tract - can heal the intestinal and dysentery rods, treats colitis, constipation and dysbiosis;
- normalizes the activity of the nervous and endocrine systems;
- strengthens capillaries( in particular, the brain) - lowers cholesterol, lowers blood pressure;reduces the risk of multiple sclerosis;
- interferes with the natural aging process as an elixir of youth;
- positively affects the immune system - increases appetite, normalizes body weight, increases mental and physical activity, increases sexual desire, increases potency, reduces signs of prostatic hypertrophy;
- with pollen gout is able to reduce the level of uric acid;
- is capable of removing hangover syndrome;
- pollen strengthens the action of many medications, sometimes it can reduce their dose or completely replace it;
- is useful in bradycardia( slowing the rhythm of the heart) and in cases of microcirculation disorders.
The most popular diseases and their treatment with pollen:to contents ^
Take pollen 10 grams a day( once).The course of treatment is 1 month. Repeat the course is 2 times a year.to table of contents ^
With prostatitis and adenoma
Take 1.5 teaspoon of flower pollen in the morning on an empty stomach. The course of treatment lasts 1.5 months.to table of contents ^
To strengthen the potency of
Take 20 grams of pollen grains for two meals per day no later than 19.00 pm. For convenience of use, the pollen can be mixed with honey.
To enhance immunity
Take adult and children pollen in combination with honey in a 1: 1 ratio, 0.5 teaspoonfuls 3 times a day. Do not seize or drink for half an hour.to the table of contents ^
For acuity of vision
For 20-30 minutes before sleep, you need to eat a full teaspoon of pollen. Do not drink. It is best to combine the treatment of pollen with valerian aromatherapy. After consuming pollen, you need to inhale the extract of valerian( medicine jar) for 3-5 breaths per each nostril.to table of contents ^
Take 0.5 teaspoon of pollen early in the morning and before going to bed. Do not seize or drink for an hour. Taking pollen against alcoholism should be done in parallel with prescribed medication. Pollen has only an intensifying effect.to contents ^
For colds and flu
Flower pollen should be mixed in equal parts with May honey flower. Take flu and cold and prophylaxis before eating, 2/3 teaspoonful 3 times a day for 3 weeks.to contents ^
With multiple sclerosis
The therapeutic dose of pollen, with nervous exhaustion and multiple sclerosis, is 32 grams per day. You can take 2-3 approaches. Application should start with a dose of 10 grams and gradually increase it. Take a therapeutic dose in a month, you need to be treated in two courses a year.to the table of contents ^
Apply pollen in one month every six months. Pollen is mixed with honey in equal proportions and eaten on a teaspoon 3 times a day for an hour before meals.
From pneumonia, sore throat, bronchitis
To 100 grams of creamy softened butter add 10 grams of pollen. The mixture must be heated in a water bath until small bubbles appear. Through a layer of gauze, filter the mixture and cool. Take 2-3 times a day for an hour before eating with warm milk. To drink within a month, for prophylaxis it is enough and 2 weeks.
From oncology and AIDS
Pollen prevention is carried out for early oncological diseases and AIDS.The daily norm of pollen can reach up to 50 grams. You can take dry pollen or in equal proportion with soft honey.to contents ^
Mix 75 grams of fresh aloe juice, 500 grams of honey and 20 grams of pollen. Take up to 5 times a day and do small snacks 15 minutes after taking. Keep mixture in a dark cool place.to contents ^
Mix 10 grams of pollen, 50 grams of liquid honey and 100 grams of fresh milk. Take 3 times a day for 1 teaspoon. The course of treatment lasts 1.5 months, then a break of 2-3 weeks is necessary.to contents ^
Mix pollen with fresh liquid honey in a 2: 1 ratio. Insist for 3 days. Take 3 times a day on a teaspoon and wash down with warm milk.to table of contents ^
50 grams of pollen to insist in 250 grams of fresh honey for 3 weeks in a glass container. Take 1 teaspoon per hour before meals.to the table of contents ^
In case of nervous exhaustion of
Apply pollen in one month every six months. Pollen mix in honey in equal proportions and eat on a teaspoon 3 times a day for an hour before eating.to table of contents ^
As such, very obvious, there are no contraindications to the use of pollen, there are only a few remarks.
Do not use:
- for individual intolerance to components;
- suffering from insomnia;
- patients with diabetes;
- allergy sufferers.
Procurement and storage of
Collecting pollen is a simple and habitual process for beekeepers and beekeepers. Collection takes place using the device-pollen trap built into the hive. The beekeeper periodically cleans the device from the pollen that has got into it. The collected pollen should be dried in a dry and clean place until it dries completely. Pollen pellets should be stored in a dry place in sealed plastic bags.