Kidneys are a kind of a filter of the body - every day they let through to 200 liters of blood, clearing it of toxins. It is also one of the most vulnerable organs - wrong food, bad drinking water, infection, taking medications immediately affect their work, causing diseases such as cystitis, pyelonephritis, urolithiasis. To relieve the kidneys, to restore their normal work for a full-fledged performance of functions helps herbal medicine or the treatment of herbal remedies.
- Birch buds
- Gender-pala( Erwa woolly)
- Kidney tea( orthosiphon staminate)
- Sporysh( knot-grass)
- bearberry( bear ears)
- List diuretic herbs
- When urolithiasis
- With inflammation
- In case of polycystosis
- In pregnancy
- Preparations on herbs
Therapeutic herbsto the table of contents ^
Birch pendant( warty) is a valuable medicinala plant, its kidneys have a number of useful properties:
- Anti-inflammatory and antibacterial - they resist infections and pathogenic microorganisms.
- Have a diaphoretic, diuretic, anthelmintic, expectorant effect.
- Stimulate metabolic processes, contribute to the speedy regeneration of tissues, purification of blood.
Prepare the kidneys during the swelling period, while they have not yet opened - from the end of April to the beginning of May. It is advisable to use young shoots. Birch leaves also have healing properties.
From the dried at room temperature raw tincture from cystitis is prepared: 1 part of the kidneys pour 5 parts of alcohol, leave in a dark cool place for 10-14 days. Take 1 teaspoonful 3 times a day before meals.to the table of contents ^
Half-fallen( erva woolly)
A two-year-old grass of the Amaranth family, home to Sri Lanka. Straight or trailing plant stalks reach 140 centimeters in height, they are oval leaves on short petioles and many flowers.
Is a powerful diuretic, the action of which does not lead to dehydration of the body. Promotes the dissolution and excretion of stones from the kidneys, restores the water-salt balance and relieves inflammation in the genitourinary system.
The plant has other useful properties:
- Cleanses blood vessels, normalizes blood pressure and metabolism.
- Strengthens the immune system, soothes the nervous system.
- Improves the work of the liver, removes toxins from the body, helps to get rid of the radioactive substances.
- It is used for diseases of the respiratory tract, normalizes the work of the digestive organs, treats gynecological diseases and lesions of the musculoskeletal system.
The recipe of the present is half-fallen from the stones and sand in the kidneys : 2 tablespoons of the dried shredded grass pour 250 ml of boiling water and put in a water bath for 15 minutes. Infuse until completely cooled, then strain and dilute with boiled water to a level of 250 milliliters. Take 1/3 cup for a quarter of an hour before meals 3 times a day. Try to keep the infusion in contact with the tooth enamel( it can corrode), after using the product, it is necessary to rinse the mouth.
Kidney tea( orthosiphon stamen)
Semishrub of the family Gubotsvetnye, a native of Southeast Asia and the tropics of America. For therapeutic purposes, use flushes - the tops of 2 pairs of leaves with apical buds that are harvested in the summer, wilted in the shade for 3 days for fermentation, and then quickly dried in the sun or in a dryer.
Contains glycoside orthosiphonin, as well as many other useful substances that allow the plant to be used as a diuretic for delayed urination, kidney and urinary tract diseases. Kidney tea does not have a significant irritant effect, but it has an antispastic effect, has an antiseptic effect on organs with smooth muscles, increases the secretion of gastric juice, increases bile secretion.
To prepare infusion for urinary tract infections and kidney stones, 4 tablespoons of raw material should be poured with 1 liter of cold water, infused 8-12 hours, stirring occasionally. Drink heated to an acceptable temperature of 0.5 cup 3-6 times a day.
Sporish( mountain bird bird)
Annual herbaceous plant, belongs to the Buckwheat family. It has stems with a height of 20-80 centimeters, which usually strew along the ground, small leaves and small greenish-white or pinkish flowers. It grows everywhere like weed grass, it is resistant to trampling, it quickly grows and recovers.
The plant is rich in nutrients and has extensive healing properties:
- Silicic acid helps to break up the kidney stones and reduce them to sizes where they are easily excreted in the urine.
- Is a diuretic.
- Due to the hemostatic and anti-inflammatory properties, it eliminates mucosal bleeding and concomitant inflammation. Decoction of sponges is applied to wounds, drink to stop bleeding, with iron deficiency anemia, after operations.
- Restores reproductive function in women.
- Is a cholagogue, treats diseases of the digestive system.
To prepare the broth, you need 2 tablespoons of chopped herbs pour 1 cup of boiling water and boil 10-15 minutes in a water bath. Cool for 1 hour, strain and add boiled water to the level of a full glass. Drink 2 tablespoons before meals 3 times a day.to the table of contents ^
Bearberry( bear ears)
Refers to the Heather family and is a creeping evergreen shrub with red globular fruits. It occurs in pine forests, on sandy, well-illuminated soil. For use in medicinal purposes, all parts of the plant are suitable - from leaves to roots.
To prepare the broth of bearberry, 5 grams of crushed leaves must be poured into 100 milliliters of water, boil for 15-20 minutes and strain. Drink an hour after eating.to contents ^
A widely distributed perennial herbaceous plant of the family Khvoshchevye, up to 40 centimeters high, with a brown stalk and sword of leaves similar to conifers. In medicine, the aboveground part of it is usually used, which is harvested and dried in the summer.
Due to its properties, horsetail is effectively used for the treatment of bacterial and inflammatory diseases of the kidneys and urinary tract, removing sand:
- Improves metabolism, reduces edema of various origins.
- Promotes increased urine output and reduces the amount of protein in it.
- Has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, hemostatic, analgesic effect.
Recipe for cooking : 1 tablespoon chopped herb infusion in 1 cup of cold water for 12 hours or pour hot boiled water and after half an hour strain. Drink 0.5 cup 2-3 times a day after meals for 2-3 months.to table of contents ^
Often, pathological processes in the kidneys manifest themselves by acute or traumatic pain in the lumbar region, which can be accompanied by painful and frequent urination, the appearance of blood in the urine, pruritus, fever.
List of diuretics
Usually, such charges are used for severe swelling caused by impaired kidney function.7-10 days are taken, then a week break is made and the composition of the diuretic is changed:
- Cowberry leaves, peppermint, corn stigmas, nettle leaves - are mixed in equal parts.
- The root of a dandelion, birch buds, juniper berries - mixed equally.
- Bearberry leaves, licorice root, blue cornflower flowers - use in a ratio of 3: 1: 1.
- Melissa officinalis, cranberry leaves, field horsetail, parsley seeds, nettle leaves, dioecious - mix in equal quantities.
- Bearberry leaves, celandine grass, parsley and fennel seeds - apply in a 4: 1: 1: 1 ratio.
- Flax seeds, juniper fruit - mix in a ratio of 4: 1.
Herbal preparations stimulate and facilitate the excretion of sand and stones from the kidneys and bladder, and are also used as auxiliaries during the recovery period after the operation:
- Spores, corn stigmas, bean pods,bearberry - mixed in equal parts.
- Leaves of nettle, mint, calamus root, field horsetail, elderberry flowers, juniper and hips - use in equal quantities.
- The root of the madder dyeing, grass of the field keeper, birch leaves, kidney tea, field horsetail, chamomile flowers, dill seeds - mixed equally.
Before consuming herbal decoctions and infusions, it is important to find out the size of the inclusions and to determine the possibility of their release without preliminary crushing - too large stones can overlap the ureters.
During treatment, an abundant liquid drink of up to 3 liters a day is shown. The release of sand and stones is accompanied by painful sensations of varying degrees of intensity, it is better to start taking herbs during an exacerbation of the disease - after a few days the condition improves considerably.to contents ^
In inflammation of
The main source of the inflammatory process are pathogenic microorganisms that actively multiply when the urine stagnates. Therefore, for treatment of pyelonephritis, glomerulonephritis, cystitis, funds are selected that have a diuretic and anti-inflammatory effects:
- Camomile, Calendula, flowers of the immortelle, bearberry, parsley grass, corn stigmas, hips. For 1 teaspoon of each plant add to the pan, pour 2 liters of water, boil in a water bath for 20 minutes, strain and drink during the day. The course is 3 weeks.
- Leaves of wild strawberry, nettle nettle, centipedes, birch buds, flaxseed - are used in a ratio of 1: 2: 2: 5 for the preparation of decoctions.
- Yarrow, horsetail field, St. John's wort, chamomile - a decoction of a mixture of herbs can be taken inside or make with it therapeutic baths.
The formation and growth of multiple cysts in the kidney tissues( fluid filled cavities) is a genetic disease and can lead to hypertension, chronic renal failure, renal failure. Phytotherapy helps stop the progression of polycystosis and related diseases:
- Herb yarrow, oregano, St. John's wort, wormwood, knotweed, string, chicory, corn stigmas, color immortelle - apply in equal parts.
- Grass of astragalus, peppermint, birch buds, linden flowers, burdock root - mixed equally.
- Cowberry leaves, bear ears, corn stigmas, flax seeds, dandelion root, herbaceous grass - use in equal amounts.
- The use of herbal remedies must be combined with conservative treatment and a special diet.
During pregnancy, the load on the kidneys of a woman increases significantly - the hormonal background changes, chronic diseases worsen, the outflow of urine worsens in later periods, edema develops, the weakened organism becomes vulnerable to infections.
Many herbal remedies are produced on the basis of herbs:
- Kanefron N.
Forms of release of preparations can be various - tablets, capsules, drops, paste, syrup, spirit tincture.
Also in the pharmacy you can buy ready dried herbs or herbal dental preparations for the kidneys.to contents ^
All of the above mentioned herbs and preparations can be drunk for the prevention of kidney diseases - they have a diuretic effect, dilute blood and reduce the concentration of toxins, facilitating their excretion. In addition, herbs contain a lot of vitamins and nutrients, which have a positive effect on the body as a whole.