In any women's wardrobe you can find a scarf or scarf. But not many people know how to tie it beautifully on the head? There are many ways - some are suitable for beach holidays, others for cool autumn weather, and some can come in handy after chemotherapy. Guided by a step-by-step instruction, everyone will be able to find the right option for themselves.
- In Africa
- in Hollywood
- a peasant
- in Ukrainian
- In the style of pin-up
- in retro style
- in the form of eight
- Wide bandage
- Bandage with weaving
This is the easiest way to tie a headscarf to the beach.
- The handkerchief should be folded in the form of a triangle.
- Center its long side to place in the middle of the forehead, while the edge of the kerchief should be just above the eyebrows.
- Bring the ends to the back of the head and tie a tight bundle over the free edge of the headscarf, keep the tips free to hang.
- Appearance will be complemented by stylish glasses.
A headscarf tied in the shape of a turban is able to give the image an exotic charm and emphasize the eyes.
- You will need a long wide scarf.
- The scarf should be thrown over the head and crossed at the back of the head.
- The ends of the scarf are raised to the forehead and crossed twice with each other. It is not necessary to do this in the middle of the forehead, the center of the turbine can be displaced. It all depends on personal wishes.
- Then the ends of the handkerchief are returned to the head, tied with a knot and tucked.
From a large scarf or scarf you can build a nice "hat" on your head. Accessories from sliding fabrics for this option will not work.
- Collect the hair in a high tail, and preferably in a three-dimensional bundle on the vertex.
- Scarf put on the back of the neck and lift its ends to the forehead, hiding underneath his hair.
- Cross the long ends at the level of the hair growth line and roll them into a tight tourniquet.
- This tourniquet is wrapped around the head.
- Scarf the ends of the scarf with a pin and hide them in fabric folds.
A neat and original way to tie a handkerchief with which you can createfeminine and elegant image. A silk shawl is ideal for this method.
- The shawl should be rolled diagonally.
- Wide side of the resulting triangle, put on your head, retreating a few centimeters above the hairline.
- Cross the ends under the chin, wind back and tie it in a neat knot.
- The image is complemented by stylish sunglasses.
The simplest and most straightforward method. For him, the small scarf is the most suitable.
- Add the accessory with a triangle.
- Place the long side in the middle of the forehead.
- Loose ends to wind back and make a knot under the hair.
The method most suitable for the beach. It goes well with big glasses and big earrings.
- The handkerchief should be folded in the shape of a triangle.
- Cover his head with the fold line, approximately in the middle of the forehead.
- Take the ends back, cross them under the hair and tie a double knot on top of the kerchief on the back of the head, leaving one end slightly longer.
- The knot can be pushed to the side and tied with a bow.
The variegated shawl is ideal for carrying out this option. He will perfectly decorate the usual everyday attire.
- Handkerchief folded diagonally.
- Place the bend line in the back of the head, and a large angle on the forehead.
- Raise the ends of the kerchief, connect them together approximately in the middle of the forehead and tie it in a knot.
- Small tips to hide inside, and a wide angle to fill over the knot.
This option looks great in tandem with a long skirt or casual dress.
- Fold the handkerchief with a triangle.
- Wear on the head, placing the fold line on the forehead.
- The ends are tied over the headscarf at the ear level, first to the tight knot, and then to the bow.
In pin-up style
This way will help to recreate the image of a girl of the 50's. Particularly beautiful in this case will be a bright shawl made of light fabrics on long hair.
- The kerchief should be folded diagonally, and then folded so that a wide ribbon is obtained.
- The bandage should be tied on the head in such a way that the tips are in front.
- In the center of the head tie a tight, beautiful knot, and hide the ends under the bandage.
The low-knot version is suitable for a party with friends or a walk around the city.
- The hair needs to be collected in a low beam.
- Shawl fold in half and tie it over your head like an ordinary scarf.
- Bundle cover the top with a large edge of the kerchief and tie around the other two ends, making tight knots first from below, then top and bottom again.
As a figure eight
- The handkerchief should be folded in a narrow bandage not more than 10 cm wide, and it is better for this method to use a thin scarf.
- Adhering to the hair growth line, place the middle of the tape on the back of the head, and bring the ends to the forehead.
- Cross them among themselves, neatly put in the form of a figure-eight and wind up behind the head.
- Make a strong knot by connecting the ends at the back.
A bright accent in the image is capable of adding a wide bandage. It is very easy and fast to be able to tie any girl.
- The handkerchief must be folded into a triangle, and then folded until a long stripe is obtained.
- Wrap it around the head, placing the middle in the forehead area.
- Tie a knot under the hair at the back of the head, and put the ends forward on the shoulder.
The bandage in the form of a hoop is suitable for both the everyday image and the office.
- To begin with, it is necessary to form a neat billet on the top of the head.
- A long thin scarf wrapped around the head several times.
- At the front, make a knot and tie a volumetric bow.
Dressing with weaving
Original and unusual looking handkerchief woven into the braid, it makes the hair more spacious and attractive.
- A handkerchief folded into a narrow bandage, or a thin scarf tied around the head like a bandage.
- Start the ends of the bandage under the hair and tie it to the knot.
- The ends of the scarf weave into the braid.