AEVIT is a combined multivitamin preparation that is available in the form of capsules and ampoules for injection use. The lack of these vitamins in the body can lead to serious dysfunctions and diseases. Although this remedy is used to prevent vitamin deficiency and improve the condition and growth of hair, skin, nails, before taking AEVit vitamins, it is advisable to consult a specialist.
Composition and dosage
The main active substances Aevita - retinol( vitamin A) and tocopherol( vitamin E) exert an immunostimulatingand antioxidant action. Moreover, the components of the drug are involved in many physiological processes of the body, affect lipid and protein metabolism, stimulate bone growth and multiplication of epithelial cells, and they are necessary to maintain visual and reproductive function.
Vitamin A( retinol).The lack of this substance leads to "night blindness," that is, the inability of the eyesight to adapt to the dark, so retinol is especially useful for maintaining normal vision and eye health. Vitamin A is necessary for skin regeneration. That is, quite often it is used in anti-aging cosmetic creams, since it has the property to stimulate the natural mechanism of skin regeneration at the cellular level.
.to table of contents ^
Indications for use
- Avitaminosis or hypovitaminosis.
- Cirrhosis of the liver.
- Obstructive jaundice.
- Chronic cholestasis. Diseases of the thyroid gland( hyperthyroidism).
- Disturbance of metabolic processes in the body caused by alcohol, nicotine or drug addiction.
- In the complex treatment of visual disturbances and eye diseases.
- Atherosclerotic changes in blood vessels.
- In the complex therapy of cardiovascular diseases( hypertension, stable angina).
- Systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Crohn's disease, celiac disease, malabsorption.
- Unbalanced or improper diet, rapid weight loss.
- Peripheral neuropathy.
- Slowing hair growth.
- Loss of strands.
- Lifelessness and dullness of hair.
- Damage and dryness of hair. Fracture and foliation of nails.
- Slow growth of nails.
- Acne rash, skin defects, acne.
- Individual intolerance to drug components.
- Age under 14 years old.
- Pregnancy. Congestive heart failure.
- Myocardial infarction.
- Sarcoidosis in the anamnesis.
- Severe cardiosclerosis.
- Gallstone disease.
Side effects of
Vitamin A and E are fat-soluble, and therefore stay in the body for a longer period than water-soluble vitamins, for example, C. For this reason, there is no need to consume them daily and there is a risk of overdosing with the drug.
Side effects include:
- dizziness or headache;
- lethargy and drowsiness;
- nausea or vomiting;
- confusion or loss of consciousness;
- aches and pain in the bones;
- increased dryness of the oral and skin mucosa;
- diarrhea and epigastric pain;
- allergic manifestations - itching, redness of the skin and rash.
How to drink
The usual dosage of the drug is 1 capsule( 1 injection) per day, but the duration of admission can vary from 20 to 40 days with an interval of 3-6 months. Exceed this dosage can only be prescribed by the doctor, as this can lead to an overdose and the development of side effects.
AEV is contraindicated in children under 14 years of age, since the dose in one capsule of the drug is 5 times higher than the permissible amount of substances used for therapeutic purposes for the child. To prevent hypervitaminosis, characterized by high fever, vomiting, increased intracranial pressure, irritability, impaired motor function, painful sensation in bone tissues, etc., it is necessary to replenish the deficiency of vitamins A and E with other drugs designed specifically for children from 0 to14 years.to contents ^
Increased intake of vitamin A in the body of a pregnant woman can adversely affect the growth and formation of the fetus. However, the lack of necessary vitamins in the body is also not a desirable state. Therefore, in the hotel, AEV is given to pregnant women with caution and full compliance with the instructions for use.to contents ^
According to the active substances, AEVIT has 4 analogues - AEVIT mite, AEVIT saw, VitAE and Vitamin.