Sea kale is still, unfortunately, not very popular with Russians living far from the Pacific coast. And very vain. After all, kelp, as scientifically called sea kale, is a real storehouse of useful substances, and first of all iodine, which is simply catastrophically scarce for almost all inhabitants of the continental part of Russia. If you are also concerned about the problem of excess weight, then the diet on sea kale may be the best choice!
There are two variants of a diet for weight loss on sea kale, and both are quite tough. Let's talk about them in more detail.
Diet on sea kale - the first version of
The whole daily diet of this diet is:
- 150 grams of sea kale and
- 150 grams of low-fat meat( chicken, veal, rabbit, turkey).
Cabbage with this version of the diet to use only dry and cook it as follows: soak for 10 hours, then thoroughly rinse and cook until ready, you can with the addition of lemon juice. Some, to remove the characteristic not too pleasant smell of kelp, cook it in 2-3 waters, while, of course, it is necessary to add lemon juice only in the latter. The total duration of cooking dried kelp - about an hour.
Diet on kelp - the second version of
A softer version of the diet, allowing daily use:
- 300 grams of kelp and
- 200-300 grams of any seafood.
Sea kale with this variant of the diet can be eaten and canned, but it is better to still give preference to dried, cook it in the same way as described above.
Rules for the application of the diet
- What is that in another variant the daily diet should be more or less evenly divided into 4-5 meals, the last of which should be at least 3 hours before bedtime.
- During the diet, you must drink abundantly, at least 2 liters of liquid, preferably water;green tea and various herbal infusions are also allowed.
- Contraindicated diet with laminaria suffering from kidney disease, hyperthyroidism, as well as with exacerbations of gastrointestinal diseases.
In fact, to make your body feel all the benefits of this valuable alga and get rid of a few extra pounds, you can do without a tough diet. It is enough to eat dishes prepared from sea kale 1-2 times a day, replacing them with the most harmful, fatty and high-calorie foods of your usual diet and somewhat reducing the usual amount of servings.