Soaring rainbow bubbles in the air raise the mood and give a sense of celebration to children and adults. Tiny or huge, round or bizarre, strong or bursting with millions of sparkling sprays - they will not leave anyone indifferent. To create such a miracle is possible, having shown a little imagination and applying recipes from the article, which will tell in detail how to prepare a solution for soap bubbles independently.
- basic recipe
- glycerol with corn syrup
- From baby shampoo
- From soap
- Of Soap
- Foam bath
- not bursting
- What and how to inflate
The components required for this method of manufacture are present in every kitchen. This is the simplest option, how to make a solution for soap bubbles.
- Take 2 cups of water. In this case, do not use liquid from the tap, because it contains a large number of salts and impurities that can damage the quality of the soap film. It is preferable to use distilled or boiled water cooled to room temperature.
- Add 2 teaspoons of sugar to it. This is done for the strength of bubbles. Stir the solution well.
- Next, you need to pour half a glass of dishwashing liquid. With any recipe for soap bubbles, it is desirable to use detergents with the least amount of additives, since they have a negative effect on the result. In this case, a conventional dishwashing detergent is required, not for a dishwasher.
- You can use soap bubble solution immediately after preparation, but for best results it is recommended to leave it for 12 to 24 hours for infusion. This will eliminate the liquid from the foam, which interferes with the blowing process.
This substance, as well as sugar, makes the solution denser. However, you need to follow the instructions, since an excess of glycerin will greatly complicate the blowing of soap bubbles.
- In 4 cups of warm boiled or distilled water, dilute 2-3 tablespoons of glycerin to give density to the solution. You can buy it in the pharmacy network.
- Next, in the resulting liquid, dissolve 2/3 cup of dishwashing detergent. Stir the mixture until the foam disappears.
- To add soap bubbles of different color shades to the liquid, add 2-3 teaspoons of food coloring. In this case, the solution can be divided into parts to give each specific color.
With corn syrup
This substance acts as a thickener in the manufacture of liquid soap bubbles. In this case, it has similar properties to a solution manufactured by an industrial method.
- In 3 parts of water, 3/4 of the corn syrup must be dissolved.
- Next, add 1 part of dishwashing liquid into the resulting solution.
- All components should be gently mixed, avoiding excessive formation of foam.
From baby shampoo
Bubbles produced by this method are less stable and burst rather quickly, since they contain a small amount of a sealing component and a less concentrated detergent. But such bubbles can easily blow out even the smallest child.
- In 400 milliliters of boiled or distilled water, dilute 200 milliliters of shampoo for children. Stir the mixture and leave for a day to settle.
- Then add the substances to seal the solution: 3 tablespoons of glycerin or 6 teaspoons of sugar. All components are well stirred.
soap Use of this type of detergent ensures that no additives are available that could damage the solution. In the absence of glycerin or sugar, you can do without these components, but in this case the liquid will have a low density, that is, the bubbles will be less stable.
- Soap the laundry soap with a grater. A recipe will require 1 glass.
- 10 cups of boiled or distilled water warmed to a hot state, combine with 2 teaspoons of glycerin.
- Grated soap should be poured into a liquid and stirred vigorously until it dissolves. If this does not happen, the water can be reheated by stirring constantly. In this case, the boiling of liquid should be avoided.
From liquid soap
If there is no desire or opportunity to grind soap, you can use it in liquid form. Detergent is also preferable to choose with the least amount of additives.
Technology of preparation:
- 20 milliliters of boiled or distilled water to combine with 100 milliliters of liquid soap. The solution is mixed, and usually a lot of foam is formed.
- For this reason, the liquid must be kept at least 2 hours, preferably in a cool place.
- After the disappearance of the foam in the solution add 10 drops of glycerin and stir lightly.
From a foam for a bath
Soap bubbles can be given a pleasant smell that will spread everywhere during their blowing. For this, foam for the bath is used as the main component.
Technology of preparation:
- The ratio of water and detergent in this case is 1 to 3, respectively. Bath foam and distilled or boiled water must be combined in specified proportions.
- Stir the solution gently, avoiding excessive foaming. When the foam appears, keep the liquid in a cool place until it disappears.
This method of manufacturing takes a long time, so prepare the solution in advance. This recipe helps to make strong soap bubbles.
- In 600 milliliters of boiled or distilled water add 300 milliliters of glycerin and 20 drops of ammonia. All components are well stirred.
- Then dissolve in the liquid 50 grams of any detergent in the form of a powder.
- The composition should be left for 2-3 days so that it is left standing. Then it is filtered and placed in a refrigerator for 12 hours.
- Bubbles according to this recipe are more robust. If the solution is prepared correctly, they can last longer than 30 seconds.
Especially strong bubbles are obtained by the joint use of glycerin and sugar. The latter in this case is presented in the form of a syrup. Under the recipe, how to make non-blocking soap bubbles, they turn out rather dense. A small child may find it difficult to blow them out.
- In eight parts of boiled or distilled water add 1 part of the sugar syrup, while it should be concentrated( the ratio of water and sugar 1 to 5, respectively).
- Next, in the solution put 2 parts of soap, grated. Excessively perfumed in this case is not suitable, you need to use the product with the least amount of additives.
- After this, add 4 parts of glycerin to the liquid. Stir all components until completely dissolved.
Preparing liquid according to this recipe provides long-lasting bubble stability. They do not burst even when in contact with water.
- 0,2 liters of dishwashing detergent, preferably dense, combined with 0.1 liter of lubricating gel( no additives).After adding 0.1 liters of glycerin.
- 0,8 liters of boiled or distilled water is heated and added to the prepared solution.
- Ingredients gently stir, avoiding excessive foaming.
A solution made in this way allows you to get giant bubbles over 1 meter in diameter. In this case, the self-made liquid, unlike the industrial one, is non-toxic and does not cause harm when contacting the skin. For a recipe that will help make huge soap bubbles, you will additionally need gelatin.
Technology of preparation:
- 50 grams of gelatin leave in a small volume of water for swelling. After this, drain it, remove excess fluid.
- Then gelatin should be melt with 50 grams of sugar, while not bringing the solution to a boil.
- The resulting mixture should be combined with 0.8 liters of distilled water, pour with light stirring 0.2 liters of dishwashing detergent( normal, not for the dishwasher).After adding 0.1 liters of glycerin.
- All the ingredients are well mixed, it should be done carefully, but not foaming solution, because the foam prevents the bubbles from inflating. If it is excessively formed, the liquid should be left for several hours for infusion, preferably in a cool place. Foam in this case after a while will disappear.
Than and how to inflate
Many tools can be used among the blowing devices.
- Straws, cocktail sticks .For a good effect, you need to cut their tips( crosswise or in the form of fringe) and bend the petals. Also, with their help, it is possible to blow-mold a matryoshka type. To do this, the solution should be poured into a flat plate, lower the straw into the liquid and inflate the bubble. It will lie on the surface of the dishes and have a hemispherical shape. Straw should be gently placed inside the bladder and blow out another one, smaller.
- Construction of 2 sticks or spokes with, tied between them, woolen thread .You can do it yourself. This device should be placed in a soap solution for soaking. Then, expanding and connecting the sticks, you can get bubbles of different sizes.
- Plastic bottle with cut bottom .Depending on the volume of the container, the corresponding bubble size is obtained. By the same principle, funnels are made, made by hand from cardboard, paper and other material.
- The gymnastic hoop will help you just get big bubbles. To do this, pour the solution into the basin and immerse the hoop in it. In this case, the bubble is not blown out, but drawn from the container with the liquid.
- Wire loops .With their help you can build a beautiful frame for soap bubbles. At the same time, you can thread colored beads on the wire base-stick. A wire form need not be made round, it can be square, triangular and so on.
- Special pistol with a container, where the solution is poured, will help very easily to get a lot of bubbles at the same time.
- If you apply a little imagination, you can go to the course and molds for biscuits, and pasta, and the base of the ballpoint pen, and a carpet punch. And it's possible to get by with your own hands, blowing bubbles through your fingers.
Before applying a solution for soap bubbles, you need to pay attention to the following nuances.
- To ensure the correctness of the prepared liquid, it is necessary to inflate the bubble and quickly touch it with a finger moistened in the solution. If it does not burst, everything is done correctly, otherwise a larger amount of condensing agent( sugar, glycerine) should be added.
- Before blowing through any shape, you need to ensure that the soap film on it is integral, there are no small bubbles. Foam in the solution should be in the minimum amount.
- When inflating bubbles at low ambient temperatures, it is possible that they freeze when they come in contact with the surface( at -15 degrees) or directly in the air( at -25 degrees).