The ponytail hairstyle is an excellent option for rare curls. If you perform it correctly, you can get a thick, thick tail. In addition, such a styling visually stretches the face oval, so it will perfectly suit the pysychka. The ponytail has many varieties, most of them are presented in the article.
- How do
- options hairstyles
- lock of hair instead of gum
- Braid together
- gum bushy tail
- Long Tail
- twisted tail
- Braided tail
- With oblique
- Turned tail
- Low tail
- Openwork tail
- Romantic tail
How to make
To create a classic hairstyle, a pony tail will need a narrow comb with small teeth and a strong rubber band, preferably in the tone of the hair.
To start with damp curls, apply foam and dry them. If necessary, flatten with iron or curl. Next, carefully comb the massage brush, tilting his head down. This will give them volume.
Standing against the mirror, take hair in hand and pick up the height of the hairstyle. Carefully pulling and combing hair comb on all sides, tightly tie the tail with an elastic band. Now you can once again smooth the base, so that all the flaws come closer to the center. Ready hair to sprinkle with varnish.
To make the ponytail look spectacular, the ends of the hair should be healthy. Therefore, if they are visited and dry, it is better to cut them off. Or treat any nutritional mask. After 5 minutes it can be washed off, but preferably not completely. Using a hair dryer dry the tips, twisting them with a round comb.
Holders of medium length hair can use false strands if necessary.
The color of the curls deserves special attention. Hairstyle of a pony tail looks perfectly on evenly dyed hair.to contents ^
Variants of the hairdo
To create an unusual pony tail will help the following options.to table of contents ^
Strand of hair instead of rubber
- Apply to hair styling agent.
- Assemble the tail on the vertex.
- At the base, pull out one strand and wrap it with an elastic band, fixing the ends with a hair clip or lacquer.
- On the remaining hair to perform hair loss.
Pigtail together with rubber bands
- Hair divided horizontally into two zones.
- The top of the hair is gathered in the tail, sliding it slightly to the right of the center of the head.
- The lower part is weaved in a braid, but shifted in the opposite direction from the tail.
- The tail at the base to wrap the braid.
- The ends of the hair are fixed with invisible or beautiful hairpins.
- On the top of the head in a circle, select the hair zone and collect it in a high tail.
- The rest of the hair is laid over, well combed and tied in yet another tail with a second rubber band.
- All flaws smoothed with a soft comb and varnish.
For owners of a high forehead with such a tail, it is recommended to wear a straight, thick bang.to the table of contents ^
- To cut the hedrew with a horizontal part.
- The hair of each zone is collected in tails. The first should be on the vertex, the second - on the back of the head. The main thing is that they are located strictly above each other, then you get a spectacular long tail.
- Hair comb and split the side part into two halves.
- The right part to tie in a low tail on one side.
- The left one is good to comb, smoothing to the head. Collapse into the harness and attach to the tail of the other rubber band.
- Smooth the unevenness with varnish.
- All the hair is gathered at the back of the head in the tail.
- Eraser wrap a string of hair.
- On the back of the tail, select two strands and tie them together with a rubber band on the front side.
- Similarly, weave over the entire length of the tail.
- The ends of the hair are wound on large curlers or curling iron.
- Starting from the forehead over the whole surface of the head, braid a large braid, picking up the side strands in it. Finish the end with an elastic band.
- All the rest of the hair, including the scythe, is gathered together on the back of the head in the tail.
- Gum hide under a separate strand.
Such a weaving can be done both from the side and on the temples on both sides of the head.to table of contents ^
- Hair comb and divide into two halves.
- Both parts are connected to each other in a normal node.
- The hair below the knot is fixed with an elastic band.
- At the back of the head tie a tail.
- Divide it into two halves and each curl it in one direction.
- Both bundles twist among themselves.
- The ends of the hair are tied with an elastic band.
- Hair on the vertex to scratch.
- At the back of the head, form a tail.
- Gum wrap with a hair curl.
- At the base of the hairstyle, select two strands and treat them with varnish.
- With the help of invisibles, collect a bow from them.
- Lay out spread and fix with varnish.
- The hair is well combed and gathered in the tail on the vertex, smoothly smoothing out the strands that are knocked out.
- Tail over the entire length of the comb.
- At equal distances from each other, tie gum, forming a hairdo in the form of bubbles.
- If desired, each elastic band can be closed with a hair straight.
- Collect tail at the back of the head.
- Gum hide under a string of hair.
- At the middle of the length of the tail, tie another rubber band.
- The hair between two rubber bands is divided into two parts and, through the resulting hole, skip the tail.
- The ends of the hair should be wrapped in a similar loop and bandaged with an elastic band.
- It is good to comb the Cheveler and divide it with a piece from one ear to the other.
- The top half of hair is combed at the roots.
- The remaining locks should be gathered in a tight tail at the back of the head.
- The upper part of the hair is divided into two halves.
- After combing these strands well, wrap their tail on both sides.
- Tip the ends with invisible ones.
- Hairstyle to varnish.
- Hair to half the length of the screw on the curling iron.
- All head of hair straightening the dividing into four parts: the temporal lobes, the crown, the back of the head.
- At the back of the head, tie a tail.
- On the vertex from the line of hair growth, perform nasches at the roots.
- The resulting volumetric strand is wound with a bundle and fixed with the help of invisible ones at the level of the tail.
- Strands from temples also to comb, to take back and fix in the total mass.
- Tie a tall pony tail to the top of the head.
- Gum to wrap a string.
- Separating two strands from the edge of the tail, begin to weave a regular spikelet. The third strand is taken from the opposite side of the hairstyle.
- Weave the plait along the entire length of the tail and tie it with an elastic band.
- Apply styling agent.
- Screw the hair into large curlers. Curl up a few ringlets and fix it with lacquer.
- At the crown of the head.
- Collect a tight tail on the back of the head.
- If desired, comb the individual strands.