Bread is loved all over the world! It is the main and indispensable component of every meal. There are a huge number of types of bread, and some of them can be cooked without the use of yeast. Non-yeast bread is an important part of a healthy diet. Baking without yeast in ancient times was even used for medicinal purposes. Today it is gaining popularity again.
- Benefits unleavened bread
- unleavened sourdough
- Eternal sourdough
- With honey
- Baking Recipes
- without leaven
- The oven
- The bread maker
- In multivarka
Benefits unleavened bread
Preparationsuch bread is now popular among people who are watching their health and appearance. Lovers of lavish baking often complain about extra pounds.
- The main advantage of this unleavened bread is that it was baked without the addition of yeast fungi. What are they harmful to the body? Getting into the intestines, they actively multiply and break the balance of bacteria that live there, which affect many processes in the body, up to the strength of immunity and mood changes. Before baking yeast dough, it needs to be insisted, and at this time yeast forms many cavities of carbon dioxide, which then will cause increased gas production in the intestine.
- Since a yeast-free dough does not imply the presence of yeast, the need for ancillary ingredients for their more active reaction also disappears. That is, there is much less sugar in the batterless test, and maybe not at all.
- Unleavened bread in its composition has a lot of cellulose, which positively affects intestinal peristalsis. Its consistency is denser than that of yeast baked goods, and therefore, when digested, the muscles of the gastrointestinal tract are actively involved.
- Unleavened bread lasts longer.
Good bread without yeast in the store is difficult to obtain. Producers in the pursuit of the splendor add to the production of wild yeast, but in fact, they are no different from the usual. To gain full confidence in the benefits of the product, it is better to cook it with your own hands. Knowing the recipes for starter cultures is necessary, because cooking begins with them.to the table of contents ^
The eternal leaven
This recipe is the simplest, and got its name for the fact that such a starter can be cleaned in the refrigerator and extracted as needed, only sometimes it needs to be fed.
- flour - 300 grams;
- water is 300 milliliters.
- Mix a third of water and flour. Leave it under the towel in the warmth. Several times a day to mix, because the mass will start to wander.
- Add as many more ingredients and put in heat
- Feed the leaven last time using the same technology. When it increases by 2 times, you can safely divide it in half. From one part to prepare bread, and the second to put in storage in a refrigerator.
It is often used with rye flour, so it is suitable for making rye bread.
- kefir - 150 milliliters;
- flour - 50 grams + a certain amount for consistency.
- Leave the yogurt alone for 3 days.
- Next, add 50 grams of flour and leave under a towel for a day.
- With flour, bring the dough to consistency for both pancakes and leave it under the towel for several hours.
Another recipe that can be left in the refrigerator. It is also used for making pancakes and pies.
- rice - 100 grams;
- boiled water - 1.5 cups;
- flour - 7 tablespoons;
- sugar - 30 grams.
- Rice pour a glass of water, add 10 grams of sugar, then cover with a towel for 3 days.
- Strain, add half the flour and another 10 grams of sugar. When the mass begins to ferment, add another spoonful of flour and half a glass of water, leave for a day.
- Add the remaining flour and sugar, after which you can prepare the dough using this starter.
This starter can be stored in the refrigerator for more than a month.
- warm cucumber or cabbage brine( without vinegar);
- rye flour;
- Pour the flour into the brine until a liquid consistency of cream is formed.
- Add sugar to your liking.
- Put the starter in a warm place.
- At least 3 times the ferment should be precipitated after it rises.
Suitable for lovers of natural delicacies or those who do not allow the presence of sugar in the diet.
- flour - 400 grams;
- honey - 10 grams;
- water is 220 milliliters.
- Mix 100 grams of flour, 70 milliliters of warm water and 10 grams of honey. Leave it under the towel for 2 days.
- On the 3rd day there will be a sour smell. It is necessary to add another 75 milliliters of water and 150 grams of flour. Mix and clean for a day.
- Feed up, adding the ingredients in the same amount as in the previous time. Leave for a day.
- Add the remaining ingredients, and wait 12 hours. After this time, you can cook pastries using leaven.
When the leaven is ready, and this is the most difficult, it's time to start directly preparing the unleavened bread. There are many recipes for
.Milk can be safely replaced with serum, then you will get a yeast-free bread on the serum, and if you add various grains and cereals - monastic bread.to contents ^
- flour - 300-400 grams;
- kefir - 300 grams;
- soda - at the tip of the knife;
- salt - 10 grams;
- sugar - 10 grams;
- Dry ingredients to sift into a bowl.
- Kefir mixed with soda, insist 5 minutes.
- Add the liquid part to the dry ingredients, knead the dough( first with a spoon, then with the hands on the table).Allow time for the test to rise for 30 minutes.
- Mash the dough on the table with your hands.
- Form, cut and bake in the oven first for 15 minutes at 230 degrees, then at 200 until golden brown.
- Cover the finished bread with a towel for 5-10 minutes, and then you can try the ready-made bezdorozhevoy baking.
- leaven - 6 tablespoons;
- wheat flour - 250 grams;
- rye flour - 150 grams;
- milk - 1 glass;
- sunflower oil - 1.5 tablespoons;
- sugar - 50 grams;
- malt - 4 tablespoons;
- coriander ground - 10-15 grams;
- salt - 8 grams;
- water is 300 milliliters.
- First you need to prepare the spit. Mix the leaven, half a glass of milk and 100 grams of flour. Leave for 4-5 hours, during which the dough will rise 2 times.
- Malt soak in 200 milliliters of water for 10 minutes.
- Stir the salt and sugar in half a glass of water, then add to the spoon. Mix wheat flour with rye and pour a glass of mixture.
- Add butter, malt and coriander, mix
- Add the rest of the flour and knead the dough. Grease the hands with oil so that it does not stick.
- In an oiled form to leave bread for 3-4 hours, it should double. You can sprinkle with whole coriander.
- Cook in the oven for 30-40 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Finished bread under a towel to allow it to cool, so that it can be easily cut.
- rye flour with bran or wheat flour;
- nuts and raisins;
- salt, sugar.
- In the baking mold, put a part of the ferment and pour 100 milliliters of water.
- Add the flour until the composition becomes viscous, and will not resemble thick sour cream.
- Leave the gum in the warmth for 3-5 hours. Her preparedness will be indicated by the appearance of bubbles and a characteristic sour smell.
- Knead the dough for monastic bread, consistently adding to the flour the flour, sugar and salt. The dough should turn out to be airy, sparse and non-viable.
- If desired, you can add nuts and raisins.
- Shape the form with vegetable oil and sprinkle with flour. Fill it with a dough only half.
- Leave for half an hour in the heat. During this time, the dough should rise to the edges of the container.
- Bake in oven on low heat. After about 1 hour, the bread will be ready.
- The crust can be greased with sweetened water, cover with a towel and leave to cool.
- milk - 180-200 milliliters;
- whole-grain flour - 400 grams;
- oat flakes - 45 grams
- yogurt - 200 milliliters;
- baking powder or soda - 1 teaspoon;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- nuts, dried fruits - if desired.
- Mix all dry ingredients in the container. Separately in yogurt add milk.
- Liquid part pour in a dry, mix.
- Knead the dough. If it's dry, add a little milk.
- Put the dough on parchment paper. Form bread, leave it under a towel for 20-30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and bake for 30-40 minutes.
In the oven
- leaven - 6-7 tablespoons;
- flour - 600 grams;
- water - 250 milliliters;
- sugar - 50 grams;
- sunflower oil - 3 tablespoons;
- salt - 20 grams.
- Sift flour together with salt and sugar into a bowl.
- Gradually add oil, stir.
- Add the sourdough.
- Part of pour water and knead the dough.
- Remove under towel.
- Leave to reach for 2 hours. To shift in the form only increased in 2 times a dough.
- Baking bread will be 1 hour at 180 degrees.
In the bakery
- leaven - 4 tablespoons;
- flour - 390 grams;
- bran - 95 grams;
- water is 280 milliliters;
- salt - a pinch;Sunflower oil
- - 5 milliliters.
- Pour liquid ingredients into the bowl first, then add dry ingredients to the bowl.
- Set individual baking mode.
- Knead for 15 minutes, then climb for 2 hours.
- Knees - 5 minutes, lifting - 2 hours.
- Ascent - 2 hours.
- Baking - 1,5 hours.
In the multivariate
- leaven - 1 tablespoon;
- flour - 800 grams;
- sour cream - 75 grams;
- water - 1 cup;
- egg - 1 piece;Sunflower or olive oil
- - 1 tablespoon;
- sugar - 50-60 grams;
- salt - 8 grams.
- Pour into the leaven, break the egg and add sugar.
- Add butter, sour cream and salt.
- Sift flour into the dough in small portions. It should be slightly sticky. After that, you do not need to add flour.
- Mix the dough for 5 minutes, before sprinkling the table with 2 tablespoons of flour.
- Allow the batter to steep for 1 hour.
- Form with dough, previously oiled, send to the multivark, close and leave for about 2 hours.
- Set the "Baking" mode to 1.5 hours.
- Turn over the bread on the other side and bake for 30 minutes.
- Put the finished bread, covered with a towel. A couple of minutes you can try.