Facial skin is very vulnerable, in winter and summer it is prone to harmful environmental effects. To protect the skin from the rapid appearance of wrinkles associated with age-related changes, to solve a lot of cosmetic problems, some resort to expensive salons, others indulge in home cooking recipes for masks and peelings. For the second, a multifunctional cosmetic product can become such an exotic fruit as a banana.
- rules applying masks
- wrinkles freckles
- For dry skin
- Peeling masks
- with berries( fruit) juice
- oil rejuvenating
Rules for the use of masks
Conditions to be observed in order to achieve the effectiveness of the mask:
- The correct choice of the product. The green color of a banana is a sure sign that the fruit is not yet ripe. It is important that the fruit is ripe.
- Useful nutrients will penetrate the skin better if you turn a banana into a puree.
- The effect will be better if the resulting mixture is slightly warmed.
- The mixture may blacken with time, so you can not delay applying the shredded product.
- Applying the mask is much more convenient with a special brush.
- To keep the mask on the face it is necessary not more than 20 minutes - during this time useful substances can be assimilated.
- It is better not to rush to wash off the mask with water, it is better to use a cotton disc and mineral water.
- It is recommended not to apply a slurry to the lower eyelids.
Recipes fromto table of contents ^
Banana mask struggles with the first signs of aging: smoothes fine wrinkles around the eyes, prevents the formation of new ones. This mask is able to return the skin firmness and tightness after the first application.
- pulp of 1 banana;
- 15 grams of a wiped apple;
- 5 milliliters of vegetable oil;
- 1 egg yolk.
Mix the ingredients to a homogeneous consistency and add flour to it. Distribute with a brush on the face and leave for 20 minutes. It is advisable to remove the mask neatly with a cotton swab. The procedure is recommended to do at least 2-3 times a week.to table of contents ^
A mask made of banana peel will help to get rid of freckles, pigment spots, will make them lighter, smooth out the complexion. It penetrates deep into the pores and relieves fatty gloss.
- peel 1 banana;
- 1/2 of the banana pulp;
- 1 egg yolk;
- 2 grams of lemon juice;
- 7 grams of kiwi pulp.
Mix in the mixer the rind, kiwi pulp, banana, egg yolk and lemon juice until smooth. Stir the mixture over the face and leave for 15 minutes. Mask rinse with warm running water or mineral water. Carry out the procedure 3-4 times a week.to the table of contents ^
The cause of acne and ulcers is oily skin. To solve this problem will help mask with antibacterial and soothing effect. Banana mask has a cleansing effect, removes toxins, regulates the work of the sebaceous glands.
- 1 banana;
- 20 grams of fat-free cottage cheese;
- 2 grams of lemon juice;
- 10 grams of honey.
Mix all ingredients in the mixer. Blend evenly over the skin of the face, paying special attention to problem areas. The mask should be kept for 15 minutes, then rinse with mineral or warm water. It is recommended to do the procedure before bedtime, 3-4 times a week.to contents ^
For dry skin
Effectively softens, nourishes, moisturizes and refreshes the skin of the face.
- puree from 1 kiwi fruit;
- puree from 1 banana;
- 1 gram of lemon juice;
- 5 milliliters of olive oil.
Mix the ingredients in a mixer until smooth. Blend the mixture over the face and hold for 20 minutes. Wash off the mask with warm running water or mineral water. Repeat the procedure 2 times a week, in winter you can often up to 4 times a week.to the table of contents ^
Cleans, tones and renews the face, makes it more fresh and healthy.
- 1/4 ripe pulp of banana;
- 2 grams of orange juice;
- 3 grams of ground coffee;
- 10 milliliters of kefir.
Mash the banana pulp in a smoothie, add the remaining ingredients and mix until homogeneous. Apply the mixture on face and hold for 15 minutes. Slightly wet your hands and massage smoothly. Remove the mask with a sponge moistened with warm water.
With oat flakes
Nutrients in banana and cereal are ideal for dehydrated and dry skin. The mask has an effective moisturizing and nourishing effect.
- 12 grams of oatmeal;
- 15 grams of banana puree.
Flakes pour boiling water, wait for the swelling, add the puree from the banana and mix thoroughly. The resulting mass should be applied to the face and held for 30 minutes.to the table of contents ^
With the juice of berries( fruits)
For oily skin, it is necessary to add sour berries and fruits to the face mask. Acids are able to degrease the skin, and the banana has a moisturizing effect.
- 15 grams of banana puree;
- 15 milliliters of currant or orange juice.
Mix the ingredients. Evenly distribute the mask over the face and hold for 10-15 minutes.to table of contents ^
Lactic acid in curd relieves dry skin, nourishes and heals.
- 15 grams of low-fat cottage cheese;
- half a banana;
- mineral water.
Mashed banana mixed with cottage cheese and dilute the mixture with a small amount of mineral water, if the mask turned out to be too dry. Apply the mixture on the face with a thin layer. Girls under the age of 30 can undergo the procedure for 15 minutes. For women with a dry skin, it is recommended to keep the mask for up to 25 minutes.to contents ^
Sour cream contains useful organic acids, has a rejuvenating and powerful moisturizing effect.
- 25 grams of sour cream;
- 15 grams of banana puree.
Mix the ingredients and spread evenly over the skin of the face. Sour cream can be too aggressive product, so depending on the type of skin, you can find this replacement ingredient: for dry skin cream or milk, for fatty - kefir or yogurt.
Yogurt has a nourishing, anti-inflammatory and moisturizing effect. This product contains bacteria and acids useful for the skin.
- 50 grams of yogurt;
- 1 banana. Mash the banana and mix with yoghurt. To make the mask more dense, you can add a little flour or starch. Evenly distribute the mixture over the face. After 20 minutes, rinse. to contents ^
Honey contains useful microelements, carotene, vitamins and protein, which have a beneficial effect on the skin: nourish, make it softer and smoother.
- 30 grams of liquid honey;
- half a banana.
Mash the banana, add honey, stir. Apply mask to face, keep for about 30 minutes.to contents ^
All vegetable oils are rich in fatty acids and vitamins that stimulate the formation of collagen, elastin, nourish the skin, improve its protective functions.
- 15 milliliters of any oil( olive, castor, grape seed);
- 15 grams of banana puree.
Oil slightly warmed( preferably to body temperature), add the puree from a banana. Apply the resulting mixture to the face, lightly massaging it for 2 minutes. Keep the mask for 20 minutes, then rinse off with warm water. Remains of moisture should be carefully removed with a tissue. After the procedure, a small oil film should remain on the face.What is hydrophilic oil for washing and how to cook it at home http://woman-l.ru/gidrofilnoe-maslo-dlya-umyvaniya/to the table of contents ^
Bananas are very useful for cosmetic use. This fruit has a unique chemical composition, which makes it an indispensable tool for home skin care. First, it contains nutritious elements that are able to preserve the youth and beauty of the skin. Secondly, adding to the composition of masks from a banana other active substances, you can prepare a mask for any type of skin.
Benefits of banana face masks are due to the composition of this valuable fruit:
- to slow the wilting of the skin, to smooth wrinkles will help ascorbic acid, which is a good antioxidant;
- to remove inflammation, speed up regeneration, heal cracks, solve problems with acne will help vitamin B group vitamins;
- beneficial effect on blood vessels and circulation will have magnesium;
- sufficient moisturizing and softening of the skin will provide potassium, which is able to regulate the water supply in the cells;
- tocopherol will make the skin more elastic and elastic due to the production of elastin and collagen;
- organic acids provide deep purification of the pores, regulate the work of the sebaceous glands;
- to improve and refresh the complexion is capable of choline;
- vitamin K will help in the fight against age spots and freckles.
It should be remembered that the banana contains organic acids that can damage the skin. Before you include a banana in cosmetic procedures, you need to familiarize yourself with its contraindications:
- individual banana intolerance( allergy to fruit);
- wound on the face, recent surgery, seams;
- the proximity of the blood vessels to the surface of the skin;
- increased skin sensitivity;
- is a severe inflammatory process associated with internal disease.