Ophthalmic preparations Blepharogel 1 and Blepharogel 2 are bioactive complexes designed for regular skin care of the eyelids. They have a curative effect in inflammatory diseases of this area, as well as a moisturizing, rejuvenating, healing effect on the epidermis. Useful properties are due to the composition of the gels, which determines the differences between the preparations Blefarogel 1 and 2.
- Blepharogel 1
- Method of application
- Blepharogel 2
- Method of use
- For therapeutic purposes
- In cosmetic
Skin in the eyelid region is considered to be the most sensitive and delicate portion of the dermis. Blepharogel 1 has a protective and therapeutic effect. It relieves the symptoms of irritation and inflammation, improves metabolic processes in the dermis, stabilizes the passage of the secretion of the meibomian glands, eliminating dryness and a feeling of fatigue in the eyes.
With blepharitis( inflammation of the skin of the eyelids), this remedy is recommended for daily thorough hygiene.
Blepharogel in cosmetology is used to eliminate wrinkles, bags and dark circles under the eyes. The medicinal qualities of the drug are caused by the effect on the epidermis of the components of its composition.to table of contents ^
Blepharogel for the skin around the eyes consists of active substances, each of which performs a certain function. Their combined effect on the epidermis in the eyelid region provides an effective therapeutic and cosmetic result. The composition of the drug includes:
- Hyaluronic acid - the most significant component of the gel, has a pronounced moisturizing, anti-inflammatory effect. It is able to retain moisture for a long time in the layers of the dermis, controlling its balance, improve the structure of the skin. This is due to the anti-aging effect of Blepharogel against wrinkles. Hydrated hyaluronic acid is present in the eye in a significant volume( 90%).It normalizes the secretion of meibomian, sebaceous, sweat glands, relieves them of blockage.
- Aloe Vera juice is also the main constituent of the drug. This component of plant origin contains vitamins A, C, B, amino acids, salicylic acid. It is an antiseptic, has anti-inflammatory, regenerating properties. Antidiarrheal action allows you to apply Blepharogel from bags under the eyes. The drug acts soothingly on irritated skin, improves metabolic processes in it, removes dryness and a feeling of fatigue in the eyes.
- Glycerin - softens and moisturizes the area around the eyes. Together with hyaluronic acid creates a protective layer on the skin, binding the water molecules, not allowing them to evaporate.
- Deionized water - accelerates cell division, thus providing a regenerating effect.
- Propylparaben, methylparaben - additional preservative substances.
- Carbomer - thickener composition.
How to use
Blepharogel 1 is recommended for daily use, not only for curative, but also for preventive purposes for hygiene of the eye area. Before applying it, remove the make-up from this area, rinse your face with warm water.
Apply finger pads to the area around the eyes. To carry out the procedure requires light massage movements in a circle, not excluding a number of eyelashes. Duration of application - 1-2 minutes. Massage promotes increased blood supply in this area, improve nutrition in it, remove symptoms of irritation, fatigue, and eliminate dryness.
Before processing, contact lenses should be removed, they can be dressed after a quarter of an hour after completion of the procedure.
The duration of therapy is usually 30-45 days.
With chronic blepharitis( barley), the procedure is performed twice, in the morning and evening until the disappearance of the manifestations of the disease.
For the prevention of blepharitis Blepharogel 1 is applied 1 time per night daily. To relieve fatigue, it is allowed to apply during the day. Blepharogel 1 is also used in physiotherapy.
The drug is usually well tolerated and does not cause side effects. However, in some cases( in 3%), allergic reactions may occur( hyperemia, swelling, pruritus).Therefore, contraindications to the use of Blepharogel 1 are:
- Individual hypersensitivity to the components of the drug. To avoid undesirable consequences, it is recommended that an allergy test be performed before use. To do this, apply the tool on the inner area of the wrist and evaluate the reaction during the day. In its absence, the drug can be safely used.
- Increased dryness of the skin in the eyelid. Especially this applies to the use of funds with expired shelf life. Do not use this medication.
This product is used for cosmetic purposes as well as for the treatment of inflammatory conditions. Regular use of Blepharogel 2 enhances blood supply in the eyelids, improves trophism in the tissues, normalizes the work of meibomian glands. As a result, wrinkles are reduced, bags under the eyes disappear, dryness, fatigue sensations.
The drug is widely used in the prevention of these diseases, significantly reduces the number of relapses in barley. The properties of the drug are due to its composition similar to that of Blepharogel 1, however, some differences are still present.
Blepharogel 2 also has a complex effect on the skin in the eye area due to the presence of several bioactive constituents. The composition of the preparation includes the following components:
- Hyaluronic acid - controls the water balance in tissues and cell interaction, has anti-inflammatory, rejuvenating effects on the skin.
- Juice Aloe Vera - is able to penetrate deep into tissues, normalizing metabolic processes and eliminating the symptoms of inflammation: flushing, swelling, itching, loss of eyelashes.
- Sulfur - has antiseptic and acaricidal effects, inhibits the activity of pathogenic microorganisms. Sulfur stabilizes the function of the skin, regulating the glands, cleaning them from blockage. Effectively destroys Demodex mites in the hair follicles of the eyelashes and sebaceous glands, exerting a toxic effect on them, therefore it is often prescribed for demodicosis. Means with pure sulfur can over-dry the skin, however, the complex composition of Blepharogel 2 with pronounced moisturizing properties completely eliminates this side effect.
- Auxiliary components composition - glycerin, deionized water, propylene glycol, carbomer, methylparaben, propyl paraben.
How to useto the table of contents ^
For therapeutic purposes
Before applying the gel, cosmetics should be removed from the eye area, it is advisable to treat the area with an alcohol tincture of calendula or eucalyptus.
Blepharogel 2 applied to a cotton swab, carefully and carefully cleaned eyelid areas in the zone of eyelash growth. Further, with the help of finger pads, with circular soft tapping movements spread the remedy around the eyes, not excluding the ciliary region. This massage lasts 1-2 minutes. Avoid contact with eyes, this can cause burning.
According to the instructions for using the drug, with demodicosis, the procedure is performed twice a day daily in the acute stage and once a day prophylactically.
With blepharitis of the chronic course, skin care is carried out twice: in the morning and in the evening. In order to prevent - 1 time per day at night.
If you wear contact lenses before the procedure, you need to remove them, return them back not earlier than a quarter of an hour after the end of treatment.to the table of contents ^
Blepharogel 2 is often used in cosmetology with the aim of rejuvenating and getting rid of wrinkles. According to reviews, with the correct and regular use of the drug, a positive effect is observed in a week. The way of using the drug in this case has some nuances.
Treat the treated area with make-up using specialized products, then rinse face with warm water.
Apply a moisturizing or nourishing cream on the dried skin for 20 minutes.
Then, using a cotton sponge or a wand distribute Blepharogel 2 in a thick layer in the eye area. Further it is recommended to massage the gel into the surface of the skin with the help of finger pads. Special attention should be given to wrinkles.
It is desirable to perform the procedure at least 3 times a day for 3 weeks. Next, you should make a one-month break, after which the course can be repeated. To preserve the youth and beauty of the skin, it is recommended to leave once a day for the night.to table of contents ^
Blepharogel 2 in most cases is well tolerated without causing side effects. However, in some people there may be allergic manifestations, including sulfur( pruritus, edema, hyperemia).Contraindications for use in this case are:
- Individual intolerance. Before using the drug, it is recommended to test for a possible risk of hypersensitivity by applying a gel to the inner part of the wrist and evaluating the reaction. In its absence, the gel can be used.
- Increased dryness of the skin. Often caused by overdue means, so before use it is necessary to check the expiration date of the drug.
Blepharogel 1 and Blepharogel 2 are widely used in both ophthalmology and cosmetic purposes. Not intended to combat age-related skin changes, however, they are often purchased precisely for this reason, thanks to its "rejuvenating" composition. A low price and a fairly effective result explain their popularity.
To decide which drug to choose, it is necessary to determine the purpose of its use. In the case of skin care, moisturizing, healing, rejuvenating, dry and tired eyes, it is preferable to choose Blepharogel 1 with a more gentle effect.
When using the drug not only for cosmetic purposes, but also for the treatment of local inflammatory phenomena, especially with demodicosis, it is desirable to acquire Blefarogel 2.
Both methods are suitable for the prevention of eyelid diseases. Daily hygienic treatments around the eyes significantly reduce the risk of inflammation of the eyelids, as well as their relapses. Using these medications in cosmetology, although it does not eliminate the signs of skin aging, but reduces their severity, giving the epidermis a well-groomed and healthy appearance.