Milk mushroom is a product of the interaction of yeast fungi and lactic acid bacteria, which has a lot of useful properties and thanks to it has found wide application in folk medicine, cosmetology, is used for weight loss, etc. Despite its medicinal properties, the use of the product has some contraindications.
- How to use
- How to take
- How to take
- How to take
- In cosmetology
- When pregnant
- For children
The fungus looks similar to a clump of boiled rice pips, which as they mature reach about 45-50 millimeters in diameter. In the overgrown stage, it resembles a creamy inflorescence of cauliflower. Due to the fact that the fungus is used mainly for the preparation of kefir, he received another name - kefir. It is also called Tibetan, Chinese, fungus of Indian yogis, the grains of Allah.
Kefir, prepared on the basis of Tibetan milk fungus, has a unique enriched chemical composition. It contains:
- a large number of vitamins( A, B1, B2, B6, B12, D, PP, folic acid);
- microelements( iron, calcium, zinc, iodine);
- various enzymes;
- acetic acid bacteria;
- lactobacilli, etc.
Due to the composition, the fungus has the following healing properties:
- Normalizes metabolism.
- Activates the immune system, increases the tone of the body.
- Heals ulcerative lesions.
- Stabilizes the work of the gallbladder.
- Improves brain activity.
- Increases sexual activity.
- Promotes the rejuvenation of the body.
- Stops the growth of cancer cells.
- Improves attention and memory.
- Reduces the level of sugar and cholesterol in the blood.
Milk fermented with fungus is an effective medicine for treatment:
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, including stomach ulcers and duodenal ulcers.
- Obesity and other diseases associated with metabolic disorders.
- Uterine fibroids, candidiasis.
- Diseases of the respiratory system.
- Cardiovascular system disorders.
- Skin lesions( psoriasis, etc.).
- Cuts, wounds, barley.
Also the end result of the fungus for milk ripening is used to normalize salt metabolism, intestinal flora and serves to strengthen bones.to the table of contents ^
Recipe for cooking
In 1 liter of fresh milk( room temperature), put 4 tablespoons of mushroom, cover with a gauze cut( you can not cover the lid, the fungus can suffocate) and leave it sour at room temperature. After a day, the milk is squirted and it must be filtered through a plastic colander. The remaining raw material in the colander is rinsed with cold water and again put in fresh milk.
A rejected fermented milk drink can be used for food in pure form or for making a dough for pancakes, cottage cheese, etc.to the table of contents ^
How to care for
A healthy fungus is white. Mushroom must often be washed with water at room temperature every 24 hours, preferably at the same time. If this is not done, he may die.
If you need to leave urgently, then you need to fill the 3-liter jar with milk in half with water, put a mushroom in it and put it in a warm place. Upon arrival, kefir can be used only as an external medicinal product.to table of contents ^
How to take
A sour milk drink made on the basis of a fungus is recommended to drink in the evening 30 minutes before bedtime, in the amount of 200-250 milliliters. In the first 2 weeks, there may be sensations of increased gas production and frequent urge to defecate, but after 10-12 days the intestines will clear and all unpleasant symptoms will disappear.
To get the desired effect, yogurt should be taken for 20 days, then take a break for 10 days. If you need to cure some serious illness, then such courses( 20 days), the drink should be taken throughout the year, but only after consulting a doctor.
Tibetan mushroom is widely used in cosmetiche has a therapeutic, tonic and restorative effect on the skin and hair.
- Face and face mask for pimples, blackheads and black spots : moisten a gauze napkin in kefir, apply for 20 minutes, then rinse face with cool water and dry. It is desirable to make a therapeutic mask every day for 10 days.
- Mask for wrinkle smoothing: apply on cleansed face and neck skin 1 tablespoon of cottage cheese made from kefir mushroom. Mask wash off after 15 minutes, after which the face is dried with a towel and apply a nourishing cream.
- Mask from dark circles, bags and swellings : mix 2 tablespoons of curd obtained from a sour milk drink, 1 teaspoon of strong green tea and 3 drops of lemon juice. In the prepared mixture, moisten the cotton disc and apply to closed eyelids for 10 minutes, and then rinse with cool water.
- Mask for strengthening hair : 1 hour before washing, apply kefir on hair, rubbing into the scalp. Thoroughly massage the hair, evenly spreading the product along the entire length. Then put a plastic bag or shower cap on your head, wrap your hair with a towel. After 1 hour, wash your head thoroughly. After such a mask hair will become silky, shiny and healthy. The procedure should be performed 2-3 times a week.
- Cosmetic bath for the body : take a hygienic shower, fill the bath with moderately hot water and add a solution of sea salt, lie down in the mixture for 20 minutes, then rinse and rub the damp body with a mixture of cream and mushroom beverage. After 10 minutes, rinse with warm water without soap.
Also from kefir you can make baths for tired feet and hands. Such a procedure will eliminate pain, relieve fatigue and restore blood circulation.to the table of contents ^
Sour-milk drinks based on Tibetan fungus are among the medicinal products for healing and strengthening the body, however, before starting their use, it is necessary to consult the attending physician.
If a person is already taking any medicine, then this is a contraindication to drinking a drink from a milk fungus. This is especially true of diabetic patients who, because of the characteristics of their disease, are forced to constantly take insulin. Although the medical treatment of Tibetan product has a high efficiency, it is proved that kefir from the fungus can be taken insulin-dependent patients 3-5 hours after the injection of insulin.
In addition, contraindications to the use of the fungus are:
- The presence of fungal infections.
- Bronchial asthma.
- Individual intolerance.
- Intolerance to dairy products, allergies.
If a person has been eating for some time, for example, Indian sea rice, it can not be combined with a lactic acid drink. If, on the recommendation of a specialist in alternative medicine, it is desirable to consume both products simultaneously, the interval between receptions of funds should be at least 8-9 hours.
Milk mushroom is not recommended for use during pregnancy, as its effect on the body of the future mother and child has not been studied.to the table of contents ^
Contraindication to the ingestion of kefir from milk fungus is also the age of up to 10 years. This is due to the fact that some metabolic functions have not yet been fully formed in the children's body, and when using a milk fungus in combination with a high concentration of enzymes, accelerated metabolic processes can begin that can lead to serious complications and disorders in the digestive and excretory organs.